• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chayra

Claws of Fury
In that case, if it has a good movepool, anyone wanna breed me one? :p female Modest or Calm? :d

Chayra

Claws of Fury
I really hope that Furfrou is good. Great SDef and Fur Coat make it pretty bulky. Hopefully it learns some nice coverage moves and maybe SD and call it a day.

Movepool is a bit shallow from what I saw, but his Special bulk combined with his Ability makes him an awesome tank.

Fiddy

Teacher of Team X
i need the Y stone for mewtwo. im going to make battle videos after i beat the elite four. im also looking for a shellos and sycther

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Got back from anime club from my school 1 of my freinds got a electike for me so hush also where do I catch Furfroa at finally I would like u guys 3DS freind codes

Stayed up a bit later than I should have for this little surprise for you guys, the fourth gym is up I'd like to thank everyone who's been supportingly watching these, I've actually gotten more traffic on my videos than they used to at AoS, which is just great :D I'm still busy throughout the week but I'll try to keep uploading, if you ever want to watch them you can always click on my trainer card in my sig which will take you to the playlist.

Also know that I can use fly I'll try to get around to finally breeding my Froakie to share with others, sorry for the wait :$ any ideas as to what egg group it's in if you've bred before or know from experience?

Froakie is in the Water 1 egg group.

Got back from anime club from my school 1 of my freinds got a electike for me so hush also where do I catch Furfroa at finally I would like u guys 3DS freind codes

You find Furfrou in the route with the Skating Rink thing where you first meet the gift Lucario, prepare some great balls, a normal pokeball isn't going to cut it if you don't have a false swiper.

memond

The Dragon Slayer
Maybe Furfrou could pull of a Stall set. Basically Subsitute, Toxic, Protect, and an attack move.

Mye

Someone has to win..
In 5th gen, with all the fighting types roaming around, using a normal type like that would be a bad idea outside of nu. In 6th gen, aegis has way better defenses (apparently 60/150/150), access to king's shield (which is way better than protect), and stab'd shadow sneak coming off a rayquaza-esque attack stat.

Onto more serious issues:

After hearing of the introduction of two new pokemon games (x and y), I was delighted. For one, it'd be the first time I had bought a pokemon game on release since the introduction of crystal (a game I still play every now and then). In addition, with my recent boredom of all things "gaming", I thought I could revive that by both continuing on with my miniature breeding shop, a shop I've run on and off for what is going on 8 years now, as well as helping the guild I so woefully neglected during the past few months. However, as we all know, times change. What was once a tranquil guild run by a gifted corre has since shifted, leaving ideas that either make no sense or could be so greatly rewarding. Long, tested philosophies have been ignored for gut-feelings, and have given me a dozen questions beginning in "why". Thus, after thinking many things over, I have decided to not only quit this guild but (assuming this site yields nothing beneficial to me) the entire online pokemon community in general. I bid you all adieu, and hope for a time in which this guild not only returns to its peak, but surpasses its accomplishments by leaps and bounds.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Hey guys... Crits are only 1.5 now! Yay or nay?

In 5th gen, with all the fighting types roaming around, using a normal type like that would be a bad idea outside of nu. In 6th gen, aegis has way better defenses (apparently 60/150/150), access to king's shield (which is way better than protect), and stab'd shadow sneak coming off a rayquaza-esque attack stat.

After hearing of the introduction of two new pokemon games (x and y), I was delighted. For one, it'd be the first time I had bought a pokemon game on release since the introduction of crystal (a game I still play every now and then). In addition, with my recent boredom of all things "gaming", I thought I could revive that by both continuing on with my miniature breeding shop, a shop I've run on and off for what is going on 8 years now, as well as helping the guild I so woefully neglected during the past few months. However, as we all know, times change. What was once a tranquil guild run by a gifted corre has since shifted, leaving ideas that either make no sense or could be so greatly rewarding. Long, tested philosophies have been ignored for gut-feelings, and have given me a dozen questions beginning in "why". Thus, after thinking many things over, I have decided to not only quit this guild but (assuming this site yields nothing beneficial to me) the entire online pokemon community in general. I bid you all adieu, and hope for a time in which this guild not only returns to its peak, but surpasses its accomplishments by leaps and bounds.

Bye I guess. Hope you don't leave the online pokemon community as a whole since the new game came out and that means all new theories and such. Either way, I wish you luck where ever you go.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!

Well Mye, we might not have spoken to each other, but it's sad to see a member go. I hope you had a good time.

Like what? I don't see anything wrong with TEG. If this has something to do with a few people posting about X and Y, you really need to wait it out until it's not a new game anymore. The rules state that video game discussion isn't spam. But meh, bye.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Ahh mega manetric looks cool in mega form anyway u guys wanna do a 4 player battle in X and Y 3 pokes used for everyone just send me ur 3DS frs and register mine its in my sig. Also I used the hair cutter for the first time I look awesome

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Like what? I don't see anything wrong with TEG. If this has something to do with a few people posting about X and Y, you really need to wait it out until it's not a new game anymore. The rules state that video game discussion isn't spam. But meh, bye.

Hey. I will sort this out if anything is there to sort. I don't need anyone baiting/flaming/doing anything to anyone. It hasn't happened on the thread and I want it to stay that way. Mye is going to leave either way so your words don't mean anything. If anything, instigating in-thread is not going to help anyone. Either drop it or leave it to PMs.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Zyrgarde's stats suck, for a legendary.
And having to check the Pokedex for Zapdos over and over is so tedious. That's why Latios in SoulSilver was my most hated legendary; press X, tap Dex, tap National Dex, tap Zapdos, see, BBBBBBBB

Anyway, night.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
So anyway battling E4 again getting Xp for the pokes then get Garchompite also I used Mega Manetric it's strong

RoySceptile

Bakaner
So anyway battling E4 again getting Xp for the pokes then get Garchompite also I used Mega Manetric it's strong

I'm going to try and breed a HP Ice Elektrike, and then I'll definitely use MegaMaanectric; it's one of my favorites.
Night for real.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Zyrgarde's stats suck, for a legendary.
And having to check the Pokedex for Zapdos over and over is so tedious. That's why Latios in SoulSilver was my most hated legendary; press X, tap Dex, tap National Dex, tap Zapdos, see, BBBBBBBB

Anyway, night.
What are Zygarde's stats anyway? All I know is that it is a defensive pokemon, lol.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Against my Charizard I raped my freinds Zygarde and Moltres for me is a *** pain and come on Diantha get owned faster also how do I get Noibat can some 1 help me out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.