• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Mega Pinsir's Aerialate is awesome. Flying type Trash, always able to hit Ghosts (except with Fighting moves) and good stats.

Link to Lumiose map in my sig btw ;)

Sounds quite good. I'll need to try it.

Can I change to fairy division please?

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Thank you Aranox, I will DEFINTELY use that map, LOL. My most HATED city this gen just due to it being huge.

For the xat chat, on GMT -10, I'm pretty sure it's active around 2pm - 5pm

Also, my opinions on MegaEvolutions.
- Mega Heracross, Alakazam, Aggron(I think that's all) are just bad. Heracross doesn't have a good move to abuse Skill Link. Alakazam loses out on Magic Guard and Sash. Aggron won't have STAB Head Smash + Rock Head.

-Mega Houndoom, Manetric, Medicham, Charizard(both), Blastoise, Abomasnow, Garchomp, Gyarados, Scizor, Pinsir, TTar, Gardevoir, Amphy(I think that's all), I'm not sure. Houndoom does have Solar Power, but will it put it to good use? that's the question. Manetric has Intimidate, which will make it switch to Physical hits easier, or would it just prefer Lightingrod. Medicham I guess a bit better, but what about Scarf/LO? Charizard either gets Drought or Tough Claws. Rocks are a thing and we don't know how much Tough Claws raise. Blastoise, mostly seen as a defensive mon, will it see use as a special attacker? Abomasnow is probably like the same old Abomasnow, so dunno. Garchomp loses out on speed, but it WILL be a big wallbreaker in sand. Or the loss of speed hurts it? Gyarados loses 4x weak Electric, grass neutral, Ground immunity, Fighting resistance, moxie while gaining Bug, Dark, Grass weaknesses, Psychic immuniyy, and Mold Breaker. Is it worth it? Scizor could use SD sets now? Pinsir gets Aerilate, which could most likely be helpful, but dem rocks. TTar will probably the same. Gardevoir, don't know yet. Amphy now gets Mld Breaker and Dragon type, dunno.

- Mega Mawile, Absol, and Banette sure did get better, but most likely, not top tier. Mawile is now Fairy, and has Sucker Punch + SD + Pure Power, definetly gonna hurt. Absol gets Magic Bounce, no more burn and has speed risen. Banette has Prankster, nuff said.

- Top tier, and deserves a bullet by itself
• Khanghaskhan: OH GOD, FAKE OUT 2x, DOUBLE EDGE 2x, POWER UP PUNCH 2x, DEFINETLY A THREAT!
• Gengar: High Speed, Special Attack, and add Shadow Tag. Doesn't care about no ground weakness, lol.
• Lucario: Dat Adaptability
• Blaziken: Can finally use Baton Pass hmm?

No Mewtwo X/Y, lol.

EDIT: Maybe I could put Venusaur and Pinsir around middle of not sure and section of Mawile and friends?

Last edited:

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Thank you Aranox, I will DEFINTELY use that map, LOL. My most HATED city this gen just due to it being huge.

- Mega Heracross, Alakazam, Aggron(I think that's all) are just bad. Heracross doesn't have a good move to abuse Skill Link. Alakazam loses out on Magic Guard and Sash. Aggron won't have STAB Head Smash + Rock Head.

-Mega Houndoom, Manetric, Medicham, Charizard(both), Blastoise, Abomasnow, Garchomp, Gyarados, Scizor, Pinsir, TTar, Gardevoir, Amphy(I think that's all), I'm not sure. Houndoom does have Solar Power, but will it put it to good use? that's the question. Manetric has Intimidate, which will make it switch to Physical hits easier, or would it just prefer Lightingrod. Medicham I guess a bit better, but what about Scarf/LO? Charizard either gets Drought or Tough Claws. Rocks are a thing and we don't know how much Tough Claws raise. Blastoise, mostly seen as a defensive mon, will it see use as a special attacker? Abomasnow is probably like the same old Abomasnow, so dunno. Garchomp loses out on speed, but it WILL be a big wallbreaker in sand. Or the loss of speed hurts it? Gyarados loses 4x weak Electric, grass neutral, Ground immunity, Fighting resistance, moxie while gaining Bug, Dark, Grass weaknesses, Psychic immuniyy, and Mold Breaker. Is it worth it? Scizor could use SD sets now? Pinsir gets Aerilate, which could most likely be helpful, but dem rocks. TTar will probably the same. Gardevoir, don't know yet. Amphy now gets Mld Breaker and Dragon type, dunno.

- Mega Mawile, Absol, and Banette sure did get better, but most likely, not top tier. Mawile is now Fairy, and has Sucker Punch + SD + Pure Power, definetly gonna hurt. Absol gets Magic Bounce, no more burn and has speed risen. Banette has Prankster, nuff said.

• Khanghaskhan: OH GOD, FAKE OUT 2x, DOUBLE EDGE 2x, POWER UP PUNCH 2x, DEFINETLY A THREAT!
• Gengar: High Speed, Special Attack, and add Shadow Tag. Doesn't care about no ground weakness, lol.

No Mewtwo X/Y, lol.

EDIT: Maybe I could put Venusaur and Pinsir around middle of not sure and section of Mawile and friends?

Venusaur is a badass Tank in his Mega Form, and I still firmly believe Mega Pinsir is awesome :p

P.S. also put Serebii's page on Lumiose City Style (clothing shop etc) in my sig for whoever wants to know :)

Last edited:

RoySceptile

Bakaner

No Mewtwo X/Y, lol.

I hear the second hit from Kangashkan is weaker than the first.

I have some Protean Froakie's, if anyone's interested. Around 4-5.
And one Bulletproof Quilladin, which I will breed later.

Also, in case anyone missed it, males can now pass on Hidden Abilities.
I confirmed it with the male Protean Frogadier I caught at the Safari.

Last edited:

Chayra

Claws of Fury

It is, I also read the special effects from moves only apply once, but need confirmation xD

I also see a lot of people complaining about the lack of other Legendaries, but they don't realise we probably won't see them until there's an event for them...

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Just a reminder for all the new people. If you want to be part of our next tournment either VM or PM me and state if you want to do Wifi or PS, also state which division you are in.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sounds quite good. I'll need to try it.

Can I change to fairy division please?

yeah sure thing i can change it for you mine :) and anyone else please make sure to message me i may miss it...as well now congrats on one person to move up in the fairy division :D

Charizard_Rulez84 congrats you went from jigglypuff rank to dedenne rank :)

Last edited:

I have some Protean Froakie's, if anyone's interested. Around 4-5.
And one Bulletproof Quilladin, which I will breed later.

Also, in case anyone missed it, males can now pass on Hidden Abilities.
I confirmed it with the male Protean Frogadier I caught at the Safari.

Yeah Serebii added a page about males passing down hidden abilities a few days ago, but also ditto doesn't block hidden abilities either in 6th gen I got some speed boost torchics by breeding a Torchic and a ditto, both from the GTS (I can also breed some Speed Boost Torchics if anyone needs any).

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
its actually nice now that finally starters can be female and dw as well as shiny ;) now it be much better now that people that prefer to have shinies have a dw ability with either gender but one problem though rng is not possible and will not be for awhile do to game freak locking on alot of stuff to keep the people that actually do hack there games in 5th gen and below :( it so sad but i really do hope it can be possible but not sure i do want good shiny pokemon for the 6th gen family but not sure if that will happen...

Chayra

Claws of Fury
its actually nice now that finally starters can be female and dw as well as shiny ;) now it be much better now that people that prefer to have shinies have a dw ability with either gender but one problem though rng is not possible and will not be for awhile do to game freak locking on alot of stuff to keep the people that actually do hack there games in 5th gen and below :( it so sad but i really do hope it can be possible but not sure i do want good shiny pokemon for the 6th gen family but not sure if that will happen...

I want to see Shiny Noivern :( also, apparently Infiltrator now also ignores Substitude :D

RoySceptile

Bakaner
God, Super Training sucks so bad; slow as hell.
What the crap is up with the level 3 Special Attack training? You can't freaking dodge all the balls Magnezone throws.

I need to find a quicker way.

Chayra

Claws of Fury
God, Super Training sucks so bad; slow as hell.
What the crap is up with the level 3 Special Attack training? You can't freaking dodge all the balls Magnezone throws.

I need to find a quicker way.

You gotta sit to one sideline, then move away when he starts attacking. :)

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Guys, I am taking a week break from all internet.

memond

The Dragon Slayer
I'm still training my team to Lv 100. That's a real chore...

EDIT: Alright, I have a basic foundation for my team now.

Delphox: A special sweeper set with Calm Mind.
Lucario: A mixed set with a possible Mega Evolution in case of emergency
Slurpuff: Support Pokemon, being able to use Toxic, Wish, Aromatherapy, and Play Rough
Goodra: A special Tank with powerful special and physical attacks.
Ludicolo: The Bulky Water of the team, will most likely abuse Scald to score a burn, and then also tank hits with powerful Special moves like Hydro Pump and Focus Blast.

I'm still struggling to fill the last hole in my team, I think a physical Sweeper would be best, but I'm not sure which one to pick, and if there's any new potential physical sweepers this generation.

Last edited:

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Out of all the mega pokes I would say manetric is good with his attack and S attack increase along with his Mohawk he will not go done in a fight cause against my freinds Yvetal he one shots with thunderbolt and my freinds Yvetal defense is at 417 at level 100 no crit boost or amie boost

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
Mega gengar is just amazing. Insane special attack, shadow tag, and the ability to use a fairy move? Gengar will be insane competitive wise this gen, even without mega.

Yeah, but considering it can out-power and out-speed anything not named deoxys or mewtwo, I feel it's going to be in ubers

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yeah, but considering it can out-power and out-speed anything not named deoxys or mewtwo, I feel it's going to be in ubers

i wonder though how the mega forms are gunna fit in the teirs to be exact i think alot of the mega may be ubers not all but alot i only tried though mega venasuar and lucario so far...

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Uhh Zygarde is a pain to catch he most likely has the lowest catch rate of all pokes in X and Y he is being such a scumbag also I am working on a fanfic and some y'all from TEG will be used in it and TEG is going to be the good guy group thing so yeah also I did some investigating and Yvetal is better then Xerneas in move pool and stats and Zygarde is the weakest of the 3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.