• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chayra

Claws of Fury
-Flawless Ditto holds a Power Item, whichever one for the IV you want to guarantee and Larvitar holds Destiny Knot. Breed until the child Larvitar (1) has multiple 31 IVs.
-Then, breed that child Larvitar holding the Destiny Knot with a female Larvitar or another Ditto holding an Everstone with the desired Nature. Breed until the new child Larvitar (2) has multiple 31 IVs and good Nature.
-Then if you want, breed that child Larvitar with multiple 31 IVs and good nature holding an Everstone with the Flawless Ditto from before holding Destiny Knot to get Top Percentage Larvitar child (3) with good Nature. (this is for even more 31 IVs depending on how many you've been wanting to work with in earlier steps)

So yeah, a bit like what you said. Just remember that Destiny Knot makes it so that 5 IVs from both parent's are passed down, not just from the Parent that is holding it.

Does that mean we can request Flawless Bred Pokemon from you Myrrh? :p At least until RNGing is figured out again? :p

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
Ok, now that slims it down a lot, but is it possible to utilise Mega Charizard/Mewtwo X in Pokemon Y with their Mega Stones despite not playing Pokemon X? If not, I'll go for X, and if so, I'll go for Y. Although I may decide against it. I want to get the best legendary for my mostly offensive playing style. Should I leave it to a coin flip?

Ok, now that slims it down a lot, but is it possible to utilise Mega Charizard/Mewtwo X in Pokemon Y with their Mega Stones despite not playing Pokemon X? If not, I'll go for X, and if so, I'll go for Y. Although I may decide against it. I want to get the best legendary for my mostly offensive playing style. Should I leave it to a coin flip?
stones can be traded over to each game so if u got Y n wanted Charizard X u just need the item i think u can buy a few of the starter stones but cant remember

Myrrh

Does that mean we can request Flawless Bred Pokemon from you Myrrh? :p At least until RNGing is figured out again? :p

Possibly, at the very least I won't be able to get near flawless stuff until I can transfer over my studs from 5th. I'll be practicing with less-flawless things though when I get some Safari Pokemon though.

I caught all the Legendaries in Y with a PokeBall :]
Except for that Legendary Bird that I haven't tried to catch...

So, coming back on this site, I figured I'd join up into a clan. And why not join one that still up to this day? I still remember this clan back when it was only on page 2 haha! Anywho~

Name: #1treeckofan
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Prefereably Wifi
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Floatzel/Phantump/Clefki
what division you like: Fairy
Referrals: None

So... Yeah, it's great to be back on the forums, and... yeah! Hoping to meet some great people ^.///.^;

Welcome back :]

Name:pyschicflare
PO/PS/Wifi/Both:Wifi. (did not understand the question.)
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Psyduck/Chesnaught/Dedenne
what division you like:Grass
Referrals:None.

Welcome to TEG! Hope you enjoy your time here :]

If you ever want to talk to anyone from the Guild, people visit the xat fairly often (link can be found in my sig). Side note: they change their usernames, if you want to know who is who, just hover over their username on the xat and it'll say their xat username, which should be similar to here.
And if you want to be tested, let me or any other tester know :]

Name: Tetsuya
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: I have the ds game so wifi, or both.
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: So many that I can't really choose.
what division you like: <.<still unsure
Referrals: Randomly browsing through xat if that counts?

Welcome to the Guild, Tetsuya :]

When you want to get tested let me, or any of the other testers (found in the first post), know and we can test you.

If you like Mega Mewtwo/Charizard X more than the Y forms, you should get X, because I doubt you'll find anyone willing to give you their Mega Stone from other their game.

Last edited:
Should I arrange a battle with a tester to finalize my re-joining? I looked over the full members list for every division and couldn't find my username anywhere in it :l

Myrrh

We're still getting used to having the Divisions being handled by different people, Yellow will add you when he can, you indeed are in the guild. You can get your test battle now or when you're ready, no rush.

laishiou

it looks like destiny knot is gonna make iv breeding too easy so everyone can do it :x, it seems i havent been put into golden rank yet does that mean i wasnt accepted into water division be4?

it looks like destiny knot is gonna make iv breeding too easy so everyone can do it :x, it seems i havent been put into golden rank yet does that mean i wasnt accepted into water division be4?

You will get accepted when Yellow/Hakallowin gets to editing his post. He hasn't done it yet, but you will be accepted.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I'll add everyone right now. Sorry. I am on my computer a lot less when I'm at my Mom's house. Plus, I'm on fall break and school is usually when I check the forums when I'm at my Mom's too lol I'll get to it soon :]

If you are leaving the water divsion to go to the fairy division, please pm me also! Thanks.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

well it will not be that easy like rnging but we can at least get 5 iv's to 31 for you but the pokemon being shiny may be out of the question as we can try to at least get the nature and ability you wanted...also they did figure out about the breeding mechanics just a bit...

http://www.serebii.net/xy/breeding.shtml

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Howdy yall

Ahhh I finally get IV and EV crap now anyway what is a good nature for sylveons cause i need 1 for multiplayer battling

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I really want to MM something, but I need to finish this Nuzlocke first lol

On the Serebii X&Y Pokedex it says Delphox also learns Mystic Fire at level 75. Anyone that sued it in game know if this is true?

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I really want to MM something, but I need to finish this Nuzlocke first lol

On the Serebii X&Y Pokedex it says Delphox also learns Mystic Fire at level 75. Anyone that sued it in game know if this is true?

im not sure yet but ill let you know haka right now im at level 44 i think but when i get to that point ill let you know...

What do we do about battle forms now? ?_?

I still think we should post them in the thread... If leaders want them posted in the thread and PMed that's fine, but only Eve has said anything about that.

Anyway, had a really good battle with Refreeze. I won 1-0. Good game :]

Your Division: Grass
Opponent's Division: Fairy
Opponent's Name: RefreezePR
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 1-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 40
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 37
Any improvements for opponent: Don't let all of your only Scizor checks and counters get weakened
Any improvements for yourself:
Any thing else worth mentioning?: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-57386251

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.