• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Actually, I found a couple of Noibat within X version. I forget the name of the cave they're in, but I found some drop down from the ceiling to attack. Normally you'd find Ariados there, but there are indeed Noibat found in the wild.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Ok MO found 1 I want 1 for my new RP charecter Skrillex the Noibat also it's 1 of my favorite pokemon

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Yeah, the overall concept seems pretty cool, but Tyrantrum was an instant hit for me. I've been wanting a Rock/Dragon to show up for a while now, and this thing simply fits the bill perfectly! It makes the list and marks very close to Victini -- a rare feat, indeed.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Yeah my team for freind and casual play will be

Gekko the Sylveon
Ora the Lucario
Skrillex the Noibat
Kaen the Talonflame
Mach the Garchomp
Absolute Pwnage the Absol

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'm not really planning any teams myself. I'm simply rolling with whatever I feel like on X, and I'll actually discriminate on what I want to get in Y.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Name: Cheddar Biscuits (Michelle)
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Piplup, Chespin, and Sylveon
what division you like: Fairy
Referrals: N/A :(

oh well hey there welcome to guild :) ill add you soon as i can you can be tested by any tester here at the moment being since im still setting up the fairy division section with testers...im trying to get testers within the guild divisions...

also guys my yveltal this is the best i could get sring...

yveltal_animated_sprite_by_ekurepu-d5rwsx9.gif
Timer_Ball_Sprite.png

lv. 50 yveltal
Timid Nature
OT: Allie
ID#: 39823
HP:Electric
Ivs: 29/31/31/25/31/25

Last edited:

Chayra

Claws of Fury
oh well hey there welcome to guild :) ill add you soon as i can you can be tested by any tester here at the moment being since im still setting up the fairy division section with testers...im trying to get testers within the guild divisions...

Timer_Ball_Sprite.png

lv. 50 yveltal
Timid Nature

That sprite.... :eek:

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Timer_Ball_Sprite.png

lv. 50 yveltal
Timid Nature

Congrats on the Yveltal.:)I have been very lucky with ev's,both with breeding and friend safari. I bred a solar power timid helioptile with 31 in Hp, atk,sp.atk and sp.def and HP Ice. The other two aren't the best but I am happy.:) Then I caught a gentle Braixen with Magician with four 31's, can't remeber where exactly they are though:)

Chayra

Claws of Fury
What means with hp elektric?

Hidden Power is a 60 Power move, which type depends on the user's IV's. There's a NPC that can tell you each Pokemon's HP (Hidden Power) type.

elyk800

Hi all! Sorry I haven't been on for so long! Only just got my fourth badge last night, I've been so busy lately...I'm loving my team so far, even if it doesn't mesh well typewise xD so far I am training five Pokemon: Chesnaught, Pangoro, Malamar, Talonflame, and Tyrantrum! They're all pretty awesome though, can't wait to beat the game and start breeding and actually training my pokemon. Loving the super training :D

Chayra

Claws of Fury
I started overhauling my team :)
Mega Charizard X
Florges
Noivern (will be Entei (<3) when Pokemon Bank opens)
Tyrantrum
Aegislash
Trevenant (and maybe Scrafty or something else when Bank opens :p)

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Timer_Ball_Sprite.png

lv. 50 yveltal
Timid Nature

Everyone should check their legend as it is guaranteed to have 3 31 IVs. (This is an assumption, but with Fairy and both of my legends, I'd say this is close to fact.)

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Everyone should check their legend as it is guaranteed to have 3 31 IVs. (This is an assumption, but with Fairy and both of my legends, I'd say this is close to fact.)

It's a fact. Mine has 3 aswell, as have countless others :p

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I officially cannot get a female, Anticipation Eevee with HP Fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.