• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Let me get this right. I just got a Male Frogadire with Protean via GTS. I can pass it with a Ditto? And it was be easier then a female Froakie/Dire/Ninja?

Cause I want to get a perfect set up for a Greninja. I just think I need to find a Jolly Nature. To boost the speed over attack. Cause it does have a pretty decent Sp. atk. Plus with Protean able to keep it a different type every move. I would love that.

Also, Thanks to NO ONE having PokeBank yet. I think I might have a shot at winning some wifi battles in 6th gen right now :D Then when bank comes out. im screwed xD

Hasty, Naive or Timid is best. You want 4 different type moves (Water, Dark, Psychic (he learns Extrasensory) and something else) to counter your weaknesses, rather than boosting your attacks.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Hasty, Naive or Timid is best. You want 4 different type moves (Water, Dark, Psychic (he learns Extrasensory) and something else) to counter your weaknesses, rather than boosting your attacks.

You can always go with Spikes as well. If not, then Grass Knot, Ice Beam, U-Turn are good options as well.

Chayra

Claws of Fury
You can always go with Spikes as well. If not, then Grass Knot, Ice Beam, U-Turn are good options as well.

True. Spikes gives coverage for Electric types that tend to like Water opponents.

laishiou

just popping in to say hi and show that im still active, since my stall team is ready im just waiting for x which i get in about 2 months, till then wont be chatting much but may go to xatchat on weekend when i am actually on at the same time as u all -_-

Chayra

Claws of Fury
By the way, not tried it yet (still gotta EV my Froakie), but does Protean replace both Water and Dark with whatever move you use, or will it be Water/x?

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
It will be pure type of the move you use, so yeah it will lose it's Duel typing in any regard when it uses a move.
I use mine as an mixed attacker, I truely adore Protean Greninja. But I wont be using it for to long though, the fact Noivern can outspeed him troubles me.

PS: Why are you guys talking about Tyrants with D-dance + OUtrage?
He can't learn Outrage as egg move, atleast I tried it, and it did not pass over.

Zachmac

What happened o:?
I had two different saved files on two different SD cards, thinking I was cheating the system. As it turns out, some of the save data is saved onto the 3DS memory to keep you from doing that.

That teaches me to act like I'm so clever.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I just beat the 8th gym! Wooo! Also I think I forgot to mention this but catching the in-game legendary and the Final Battle versus Team Flare are both up too. The Elite 4 will probably take a while so patience is appreciated :p

Also now that most people have gotten through most of the game what is your favorite music so far? I have to say I love the Gym Leader music, I also like the music that plays in the clothes store, it's pretty catchy.

The legendary theme, for battles.
Snowbell City theme is also awesome.

Also, just got my DD/Fire Fang Tyrunt to Tyrantrum; gonna name it Greymon.
Is Iron Head a TM?

Last edited:

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Ah, too bad.
I forgot to give it Poison Fang.

Has that been increased to go in line with the Elemental Fangs or is it still utter crap?

izzyfresh

Darkness Awaits...
Sorry for being away for like, EVER but...
Name: Izzyfresh
PO/PS/WIFI:pS and occasionally wifi
Favorite water/grass/fairy: Kingdra/Leafeon/Flabebe
Division: Water
Referrals: N/A
Haven't been on serebii for a long time due to moving and etc. I hope I can be accepted back! ^_^

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Hey guys at my anime club I was thinking about getting people who play Pokemon there to join TEG So yeah advertise and stuff get more members and stuff so if people join in a semi vast amount with referral to me then that is due to me attempts at advertising and stuff so yeah after I do my homework ill be doing some grinding for my casual team and stuff so yeah

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Taking a hiatus from Serebii.
This site has become boring to me.
I don't know when I;ll be back on.
I am not leaving TEG though.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Sorry for being away for like, EVER but...
Name: Izzyfresh
PO/PS/WIFI:pS and occasionally wifi
Favorite water/grass/fairy: Kingdra/Leafeon/Flabebe
Division: Water
Referrals: N/A
Haven't been on serebii for a long time due to moving and etc. I hope I can be accepted back! ^_^

wb izzy (join date is the date you joined the clan).

X/Y has been very annoying to ladder before the banlist. IT is especially annoying for me as i d/c 3-4 times per game'

EDIT: Hope to see you back soon then merciful :)

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Had a pretty fun battle with one of my friends today.
Flat Battle, Singles. Malamar set up Trick Room so I could sweep his Mewtwo Y with Eviolite Doublade. Having defeated two more of his team with Doublade, and trickroom disappearing , I was up against his Noivern and he began taking a solid lead against my team. Our last Pokémon were his Trevenant, and my Chesnaught.
I forgot it had a Metronome, so after I slowed it down with Rock Tomb, three Seed Bombs took it down.
Pretty intense battle.

Any 6th gen local battles you guys and girls participated in?

Status
Not open for further replies.