• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
The pages where out for 30 minutes I heard until they where taken down

RoySceptile

Bakaner
There's a new list of supposed Megas (for the R/S remakes, most likely) ; probably fake, but full of awesome stuff.
Saw it on GameFaqs.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Gotta make this short, power outage for the last 6 hours has killed my activity, I'm sorry about that. Will update when it comes back.

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
1385773_559500460784798_1287165693_n.jpg

Omg, The girlfriend just found a shiny Pumpkaboo for me. Yush. But it was her first shiny. she knows im looking to collect shiny pokemon. But her Reaction was great. It was priceless xD

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Everyone is finding shinies except me (Sad music from the hulk plays) I wanna get a shiny phantump

Usatoday

Eternal God
Started a gold rom playthrough its so much fun reliving my childhood :]

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
Name: Avizion
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi and Pokemon Showdown
Favorite water/Grass/Fairy: Marshtomp, Grovyle and Xerneas
what division you like: Water!
Referals: None

On a side note, I think chow mein is a fun word to say :>

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Okay, finished both X and Y!
Could I have your FC's if they aren't in your Sigs?
Who has the Water pokémon FC for Friend safari?
My FC is 3110-5120-6155

Last edited:

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Okay, finished both X and Y!
Could I have your FC's if they aren't in your Sigs?
Who has the Water pokémon FC for Friend safari?
My FC is 3110-5120-6155

I have Water with Wartortle, Poliwhirl and some other one; can't remember.

FC is in my sig.

Also, does anyone have a Helioptile in their Safari?

Last edited:

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I believe Roy has 1 it has a warturtle that's what I remember from there I'll try to add every1 tonight and if I haven't registered you and your fc isn't in your sig pm me yours like IK I don't have Yellows Myrrhs or Refreezes or yours BAP. My Freind Safaris ghost but idk any pokes inside em' I think Golurk is 1 and phantump/pumpkaboo

Same any1 with Heloopitile Safari

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Name: Avizion
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi and Pokemon Showdown
Favorite water/Grass/Fairy: Marshtomp, Grovyle and Xerneas
what division you like: Water!
Referals: None

On a side note, I think chow mein is a fun word to say :>

Welcome back!

I have Flying with Fetchinder. Does anyone happen to have Ditto?

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Ooh Gale wings I'll register you all later but if I haven't already register you please pm me your FC

Last edited:

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
I have no idea what my friend safari is so if someone can tell me that would be appreciated. My FC is 4699-6441-3008. I have added all the FCs I can see on this page.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Hey Ik a lot of people probs don't care bout this but what would be my job in this guild I would be either a breeder or a berry farmer I just wanna bring that question up for my own wonder also can some 1 tell me what pokes are in my freind safari

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Holy crap, I just hatched my second shiny of all time.

yB9NoHtl.jpg

Has Drought, is female, perfect Speed IVs.
But has a Lonely nature.

Would like to use this competitively.
Someone tell me how to salvage it ;__;

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Ohhh **** you lucky man thats it Swampz is now shiny hunting for froakies vulpixes and phantumps all with hidden abilities. Again I want to be a breeder for TEG

elyk800

My Friend safari is Rock, but I don't know what my three Pokemon are. I only just got my 8th badge recently. Nothing to do today though, so I'm hoping to beat the elite four today! I found a shiny too, but is was a Chingling in the reflection cave place. I've never hatched a shiny though, out of all the eggs I've hatched over the years. I used to think it wasn't even possible to hatch one.

Status
Not open for further replies.