• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
well i got all my mega evolution stones in my game besides charizard,mewtwo and blastoise...I got everything else :p now i can work on breeding now more and not worry about them...Ill still be looking for the others i couldn't get in my game though...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Breeding for my first flawless pokemon! It's going to be a Fletchling :D
The first pokemon I caught!

lol breeding flawless i think ma be a challenge do i haven't tested to get a full straight 31 yet...I would like to have a shiny first to be flawless before im happy sorry im just a horrible shiny lover :p

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
That's great. If you could get me a few ditto, (since they are guaranteed perfect IV'S in 2 stats in safari) then that would be great please!

Happy Birthday Super!

Btw Garnett, could you give me a ditto near flawless or at least one with attack, hp, or speed ivs?

elyk800

I wish I had a Ditto safari ;_; I've been trying to Masuda Method a shiny Charmander, since I randomly got a Japanese Ditto over wonder trade with max HP, Attack, and Speed IVs, and my Charmander had max Defense and Special Defense. So I have a destiny knot being held by the Charmander. No luck with natures yet, and still no sign of a shiny...

Also, is there any confirmation on Mega Blastoise learning more than Water Pulse that gets boosted by it's ability? I've heard that you can teach it Dark Pulse, and that you can breed it with Clawitzer to get Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse? Is this possible? If so, that makes Mega Blastoise a complete beast xD

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I wish I had a Ditto safari ;_; I've been trying to Masuda Method a shiny Charmander, since I randomly got a Japanese Ditto over wonder trade with max HP, Attack, and Speed IVs, and my Charmander had max Defense and Special Defense. So I have a destiny knot being held by the Charmander. No luck with natures yet, and still no sign of a shiny...

Also, is there any confirmation on Mega Blastoise learning more than Water Pulse that gets boosted by it's ability? I've heard that you can teach it Dark Pulse, and that you can breed it with Clawitzer to get Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse? Is this possible? If so, that makes Mega Blastoise a complete beast xD

I think he learns Aura Sphere

I may give up on a flawless yanma, its getting me nowhere

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Happy birthday, Dai.

Also, does Shiftry prefer Paranormal or Focus Blast?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Happy birthday, Dai.

Also, does Shiftry prefer Paranormal or Focus Blast?

Thanks. Never heard of Shifty with Focus Blast, but I never heard of Paranormal... sorry, cant help you there

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone~ I'm back~
Gosh..I've been busy, but it's good to be back~
If anyone is wanting to trade/double battle/exchange FC's for the friend safari VM me~
How is everyone? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.