• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
I'd like to be Tutored!

Serebii Forums Username: SoulDialga
Timezone: GMT -4 (in DST right now)
What time of day are you usually free?: 7:00 AM-10:00AM, 3:00 PM-4:00 PM
How experienced in Competitive Pokémon are you?: I've battled, I've won, I've lost, and I know decent strategies and type matchups.
What tier(s) do you wish to learn?: XY OU
Preferred Tutor?: The DragonKnight
Can you use the TEG Xat for Communications with your Tutor?: Yes.
Pokémon Showdown, Pokémon Online, or WiFi?: PO (not available) and PS.

Last edited:

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Ahhh I was looking through posts of where I joined and I admit I looked like an *** anyway I remember when I joined I was intimidated by tall exspecialy Fairy Mryh Blonde and all the prime time posters back then I'm not intimidated know [strike]cause I have to small of a brain[/strike] :) I have to admit joining TEG is 1 of the best things I have ever done so thank you every1 who has excepted me and fairy for making this guild and for accepting me into it

Last edited:

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
How has no one requested to be tutored by possibly our best battler? Remember people, USA can teach you the ways.

Ahhh I was looking through posts of where I joined and I admit I looked like an *** anyway I remember when I joined I was intimidated by tall exspecialy Fairy Mryh Blonde and all the prime time posters back then I'm not intimidated know [strike]cause I have to small of a brain[/strike] :) I have to admit joining TEG is 1 of the best things I have ever done so thank you every1 who has excepted me and fairy for making this guild and for accepting me into it

One of the best things I ever did was to go grass swimming.

Last edited:

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I want to be tutored but I use wifi right now so if I could be hm teams strategies and **** like that and starts Ill sign up to be tutorted

Last edited:

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
So I was just running around last night in FS places all nice nice. I was kinda thinking I was gonna find a shiny sooner or later. I had a weird feeling like...The feeling you get when you think something or someone is watching you. And yet, I did find a shiny. This little thing. :3

Edit: Has IV's in Sp.Atk and Sp. Def. But Horrible Attack :3
1460250_562830410451803_1036129921_n.jpg

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'm getting straight jealous of you guys. In fact, I'm about to go join Team Rocket or some similar crime syndicate, JUST so I can steal all those Pokemon... >_>

Just kidding. But seriously, I really need to get back to Shiny Mewtwo hunting.

Zachmac

So everyone is shiny hunting now?

I can't get onto this thread anymore without being reminded of my lack of shinies....I've caught several in the past, but I always seem to lose them for some reason or another. Well, according to Serebii, the Masuda Method has become even more effective, so I might want to try that out when breeding pokemon for my competitive teams. I might just get luck and find one that is competitively viable.

I have a shiny Skiddo, only cause my friend traded it to me. I haven't found one on my own yet T_T

rbt0.png

I finally got my shiny Noibat after 504 eggs but it's Sp.Atk IV is 0. :'(

At least I got 59 near-flawless 31/x/31/31/31/31 Noibats, 5 31/31/31/31/even/31 Hp Steel Noibats, and 7 hex-flawless Noibats out of the ordeal.

Last edited:

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Uhhh **** it I am pissed the tuck off I just killed a shiny Bergmite by accident when I thought I was hitting pokeball I hit blaze kick and murder it's *** officially official there is a pissed off Swampurt hear

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
rbt0.png

I finally got my shiny Noibat after 504 eggs but it's Sp.Atk IV is 0. :'(

At least I got 59 near-flawless 31/x/31/31/31/31 Noibats, 5 31/31/31/31/even/31 Hp Steel Noibats, and 7 hex-flawless Noibats out of the ordeal.

Nice!

Since I have been unable to IV breed recently, and you have sooo many, could I have a near flawless 31/x/31/31/31/31 noibat? And what would you want back?

I can't wait till pokebank.

@Swampurtz I know what it's like, a shiny geodude went KABOOM! on me once. I had 2 of them anyway though.

Last edited:

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
AT LAST AFTER MORE THEN 200 EGGS I GOT A 5 IV SPEED BOOST BLAZIKEN! Sorry I have been so inactive but I got 2 exams coming up and I have been collecting TMs and breeding like a mad man. I got a bunch of Adamant Speed Boost 4 IV Torchics if anyone wanna trade :] Oh yeah I am building a 6gen OU team if anyone wanna help out

DrasticPhase

Half ded
AT LAST AFTER MORE THEN 200 EGGS I GOT A 5 IV SPEED BOOST BLAZIKEN! Sorry I have been so inactive but I got 2 exams coming up and I have been collecting TMs and breeding like a mad man. I got a bunch of Adamant Speed Boost 4 IV Torchics if anyone wanna trade :] Oh yeah I am building a 6gen OU team if anyone wanna help out

Congrats! IIRC, I have a 4 IV Jolly Gale Wings Fletchling, lol. Trying to get 5 IVs Gale Wings Adamant Fletchling :s

Edit: OH MY GOSH, FINALLY!!! Took 124/5 eggs to get this thing! (Will add images soon, if I can find sprite >.>)
Edit 2: Enjoy a big picture of Fletchling instead of a sprite!

|
1368974323059.png
|
Bag_Poké_Ball_Sprite.png
|
| Nature: Adamant | Gender: Male | Ability: Gale Wings |
| Date: 11/9/2013 | Hatched: Route 7 |
| IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 |​

I just did not stole Eevee's format
I'd give the better scraps to DK and Quote first, if you guys don't mind x on HP, Def, SpDef. Unless you guys want to wait till Pokebank comes so I get my hands on my flawless ditto.

Last edited:

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
Thanks! I actually need a Talonflame for my team, so far I got Blaziken and Azumarill only

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I only really IV breeded my Fletchling, lol. Two of them were from Guild members.
I also have an Amaura(Quote), Honedge(DK), Zygarde to EV train.

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
Omg the Showdown Trading section is amazing, I got so many of the needed pokes there *.*!

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Everyone is IV breeding near perfect Pokes.
I might start as well.

I've finished leveling around 14 EV'd Pokes to 100, and getting my sun team to around 70s today.

Also thinking about who to train next; probably a Goomy.

Zachmac

That's it. I've given in. All of these shinies are making me jealous, so I decided to MM one of the most prized shinies of them all.

Luckily, the Japanese Charmander I got on the GTS had 31 IVs in HP, Att, Sp.att, and Speed, along with the egg moves Dragon Dance and Outrage, so I'm taking advantage of the situation and using the destiny knot and everstone to breed a Charizard who will utilize the charizdardite X and a lonely nature to serve as a mixed sweeper.

The only problem is I have pokemon Y....I may have to trade my Aggronite for one of those stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.