• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Thanxorus, Drastic. When can you trade tomorrow?

Okay, I'm narrowing down the needs to jusr Bug, Dragon, and the three Water egg groups.
'Mons from outside of the U.S. would be appreciated. :)

Dat Shiny Honedge!
Awesome job. I don't think I'll ever have the time again to breed shinies lol

I need to find a Fletchling first, LOL.
Can it be any 4 IVs, any nature, Male or Female, and either Big Pecks/Gale Wings?

Also, going to post scrapes of my Mawiles with 4 IVs. If you want one, I would appreciate it if you give me a scrape of yours, if I'm intrested it however.

Here are thou Mawiles!

Intimidate)AdamantF1: Atk/Def/SpDef/Spe
(Intimidate)AdamantM1: Atk/Def/SpDef/Spe
(Intimidate)AdamantF2: HP/Atk/Def/SpDef
(Sheer Force)AdamantM2: HP/Atk/SpDef/Spe
(Intimidate)BraveM: HP/Atk/Def/SpDef/Spe​

I cried when I saw a near Flawless Brave Mawile

Last edited:

laishiou

just realised i hvnt posted for awhile to show my activity >< well ill post here for now still another month and a half till i get pokemon x and can become active ><

Swampurtz

God of Destruction

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
After spending a lot of time around team building, I have finally decided on the in-game team I wanna use!
Here is the result: http://i39.*******.com/8xo55x.png
If anyone has Goomy/HA Gligar/Gliscor/Rotom-W/Ferroseed with at least 3 max IVs, let me know!

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I'd like that but who would be my teammate in that I would see:
Refreeze
Fairy
Roy
Blonde

So yeah I'm up for that if any1 is else

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Anything, really, the only thing I require is 4 perfect IVs.
Anyone find a shiny Bergmite yet?

someone told me they found one but they accidentally knocked it out >.> I can't remember who in the world told me though baps lol

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
someone told me they found one but they accidentally knocked it out >.> I can't remember who in the world told me though baps lol

Can't remember girl that sucks (That was me damnit) Anyway I'm board as balls in X cause I have to grind a **** ton for the Pokemon league

Last edited:

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Encountered 1 accidentally killed it : V

Two words: Quick Balls
I carry at least 1000 of them and usually some Dusk/Dive Balls and Ultra Balls for reassurance for whenever I'm just LevelGrinding.

Dai does your SubCM Sylveon have Psychic? Heard somewhere that Choice Band Toxicroak kills it with Poison Jab.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I looked over Serebiis dex and Dyk Swampurt can learn outrage that's awesome if u have an attack hp Swampurt then you can definently kick *** with it and yeah bacon sandwhich

Fiddy

Teacher of Team X
so now i've assembled a random team. Kangaskhan, Drapion, Dusknoir, Spiritomb, Absol, and Mawile. ill test it out when the time comes

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
once this shiny klefki comes through Im gunna iv breed alot more so if you guys need anything just let me know for competitive team for wifi purposes but when this shiny shinies i will and to my members in fairy division remember please if you want your points you deserved make sure to message me the battle form and confirmation of the persons form they got beat by you and let me now about your shop points as well...the shop will be changing around again as well since it has old generation game stuff i need to update soon new stuff...

Namelesskitty

Skitty Swag
Activity post, Sorry I've been gone so long, stuff just kept coming up. I'll probably be able to post more often soon.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Since our current tournament will be coming to an end I would like to announce that I am going to take sign ups for the next tournament. It is most likely only going to be a 6th get Wifi but for now I will take PS sign ups as well.

If you want to join PM me. Do not respond to this message here.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
so now i've assembled a random team. Kangaskhan, Drapion, Dusknoir, Spiritomb, Absol, and Mawile. ill test it out when the time comes

Will you post it in an RMT thread? I'd love to see how the team's synergy aids the momentum and progress of your planned strategy.

Ok, awesome thing happened.

Whilst hatching eggs I found (get this) a FREAKING SHINY ABRA.

I wasnt even looking for it! It is timid with magic guard.

Congrats! What are its IVs?

Status
Not open for further replies.