• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiddy

Teacher of Team X
Will you post it in an RMT thread? I'd love to see how the team's synergy aids the momentum and progress of your planned strategy.

link me this RMT cause i dont even know what RMT means. but ill go with common sense cause it has a 99% accuracy, does RMT stand for "Rate My Team?" also you are welcome to battle against it. i will see when i can show my ivs, they are currently unknown.

how in the blaziken hell did you know i was plannin a strategy? ›.› i thought it was being clever.

Last edited:

Myrrh

I got another shiny, via Chain Fishing this time and not random

9sc3.jpg

53on.jpg

IVs are 24-27/27/12-15/18-21/14-17/24-27 Shell Armor

Congrats to someone else here though on their arduous quest for a shiny . 3

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Congrats to someone else here though on their arduous quest for a shiny . 3

Ha ha thanks! Yes I FINALLY got my shiny fennekin after around a whopping 2200 eggs
I named him shippo ;)
I'll check his IVs later but I'm pretty sure he at least inherited the 31 in hp and sp atk, and he is timid and got the hidden ability

10814208375_aa48953068_n.jpg

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Alrighty, I have released about 95% of my by breeded pokemons, lol. So, I saved up 4 IVs(I think 1 Mawile has 5 IVs iirc) 12 Fletchlings and 12 Mawiles so you can use them for breeding purposes. NOTE: Since they both are Physical, most likely, none of them has a flawless Special Attack(MAYBE ONE Mawile does).
If you want one, please PM me if you want a specific gender and IV spread. If not listed, I'll just send you a random one. And you only get one(A max of 2, 1 Mawile, 1 Fletchling). I would appreciate it if you give me an Egg Move pokemon or a Clauncher, but not needed. And also, no hacks/mystery eggs please ._.
If no one PMs me by next week Tuesday, they will be all gone. (BAP Blackjack asked for one, so don't worry. I'll save you a Fletchling)

laishiou

what do u do when u keep making builds and deleting them cause every single build has so many counters, even though this is always the case in pokemon -_-

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
Base your team around 1 Pokemon, from there on find out what stops it from doing it's job and fill your remaining team members like that.
It helps if you choose one of 3 battle styles: Hyper Offense (All Pkmn are offensive or almost all) - Balance (4 walls-2 attackers or 3 walls 3 attackers) - Stall (All Pokemon are defensive or almost all)

Hyper Offense is the fastest but I find balance to be more solid.

Namelesskitty

Skitty Swag
ohhhh man, I've finally hatched a shiny larvesta after 832 eggs, named it ra. quite pleased so far

elyk800

Hi all! I'm trying to build a balanced 6th gen Pokemon only team, and all of them will be shiny. So far, I only have one of them shiny, which is Fletchling (soon to be Talonflame). I am Currently MMing Phantump, which would make two of the Pokemon I want on the team. I don't really have movesets for any of them yet, I'm just trying to do all the breeding and everything first.

I was thinking of: Talonflame, Trevenant, Heliolisk, Clawitzer, Florges, and a physical tank of some sort. I was thinking Avalugg as it is really the only physical tank I could use aside from Carbink or Aegislash in its shield form, but I don't like the shiny form for Avalugg xD

any thoughts or ideas?

Also, if anyone has any extra Dittos with Modest/Timid Nature and Max Sp. Atk or Speed IVs, can I get that off of someone? Any input is greatly appreciated!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
congrats blonde (p.s i was the snitch that told myrrh :p) and silent on your shines :3 I still am hatching eggs >.< and no shiny yet -_- you guys are so lucky in x and y...

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
How do you guys get good Dittos, do you hunt relentlessly in the pokemon village or do you have a friend with a friend safari with Ditto?

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
Friend Safari is the best option, I would say do this till you have every nature and a good combination of IVs

Myrrh

Just got my next shiny last night before bed. Myrrh was giving me crappy nicknames for it <.<. http://imgur.com/9GDWruo

No eff you my nicknames were icy gold.

I got another shiny last night after I got off xat.

hv1m.jpg

4d9k.jpg

Chain Fishing again, this time it took 59 reels to get it. Messed up a few times though. I'll probably still Masuda this with competitive stats once I can bring over flawless stuff.

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
D: you guys are so lucky... in my 2nd save file I chain fished until i reached like... well over 90 D:
I also restarted it... again. I was SO bored, :p
Can someone check what my friend safari is? I'm not done with the game again for the 3rd time, so I just needa know.
3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

I am also (in the future) going to hunt for a shiny female meowstic with good ivs :3
Hopefully good enough for competitive battles, then name it Cream :p

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
No eff you my nicknames were icy gold.

I got another shiny last night after I got off xat.

hv1m.jpg

4d9k.jpg

Chain Fishing again, this time it took 59 reels to get it. Messed up a few times though. I'll probably still Masuda this with competitive stats once I can bring over flawless stuff.

thats what i plain to do but right now i can't hunt im working on massive just for the aqua league right now...I promised them last month and I have to have it done today i totally forgot about it which i got half of it done....congrats on the shinies dang im getting jelous i can't even get one shiny XD

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
thats what i plain to do but right now i can't hunt im working on massive just for the aqua league right now...I promised them last month and I have to have it done today i totally forgot about it which i got half of it done....congrats on the shinies dang im getting jelous i can't even get one shiny XD
Hmmm, should I help you get some shinies? If I'm lucky I can give you one, if it's something I don't want xD

Can we also trade FCs? I'm currently on the Grass Gym, but I hope I can finish the game by tomorrow :p

Status
Not open for further replies.