• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hmmm, should I help you get some shinies? If I'm lucky I can give you one, if it's something I don't want xD

Can we also trade FCs? I'm currently on the Grass Gym, but I hope I can finish the game by tomorrow :p

its fine thank you though leafeon :) I can't add any friend codes until I get this shiny hunt done so it may be awhile before i add you sweetie :p

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
its fine thank you though leafeon :) I can't add any friend codes until I get this shiny hunt done so it may be awhile before i add you sweetie :p

Ahh, okay. (It might be a good idea to use the PSS anyway and start using Hatch Power, then go crazy pedaling around Route 6 (was it 7?) to the end of Camphrier Town :3)

Nearly done with the Grass type gym :3

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Anyone got a Mystery Mega core they'd like to share? Pretty much three pokemon where all three have the possibility of going mega to keep the opponent off guard? I'm think Luke/Chomp/Gar core sounds fun. I'm not sure the synergy yet as I literally just thought of it, but it seems fun. THe mega can even shift around, but I'd say either Luke or Gar for Mega.

Psychic/Water/Flying/Ground (With MegaGar) are not covered, but a steel, such as Scizor, who also adds to the mystery although he is the least likely candidate, would be okay as a partner to get the Psychc and Water. Luke/Champ can be used to wall break and Gar can be used if trapping is wanted.

Luke beats Skarm/Ferrothorn and Chomp beats Gliscor/Hippo/Aegislash

This seems fun and doesn't require Stick Web Support.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
OMG :D After 578 eggs i got this little boy :p His ivs are meh though cuaz it took the dittos iv traits instead of of my flawless >.< I got cursed like quote lol Ivs: 31 on hp,attack and speed

I provided a video on youtube i apologize for the horrible screen shots and blurry video i can't get my stupid camera to be clear -_- also have fun to lol at me cuaz i lied i guess on the xat which i got excited when i saw him :D as well as i did some really other funny stuff when filming the video...also my hands were shaking when i saw it like the girl i posted on the xat :p

Shiny Klefki :D

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I need to get signed up for that Xat stuff anyway good job on the shiny Klefki anyway as I stated I hate MMing it looks like a pain in the *** U treid it got to 50 eggs hatched and I went like **** this cause I don't understand how y'all can do that stuff cause how miticulous and time consuming it is

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I need to get signed up for that Xat stuff anyway good job on the shiny Klefki anyway as I stated I hate MMing it looks like a pain in the *** U treid it got to 50 eggs hatched and I went like **** this cause I don't understand how y'all can do that stuff cause how miticulous and time consuming it is

thanks swamp yeah i was really shocked to see it shine today its a good sign i say ^_^ and yeah it takes patience which I hate hatching eggs but I have no choice since i can't rng in this gen...I can't wait till back comes out to make another that he will have a twin :D

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
thanks swamp yeah i was really shocked to see it shine today its a good sign i say ^_^ and yeah it takes patience which I hate hatching eggs but I have no choice since i can't rng in this gen...I can't wait till back comes out to make another that he will have a twin :D

Possibly a twin didn't somebody here get a shiny vulpix in 4 eggs cause that is fortuitous still I am sad only person without shiny hear and I will be till bank comes out where I get my 15 Shinies from trades Events and freinds bastard luck with shinies cause when bank comes out he will have a mega perfect Shiny Blaziken

Usatoday

Eternal God
OMG :D After 578 eggs i got this little boy :p His ivs are meh though cuaz it took the dittos iv traits instead of of my flawless >.< I got cursed like quote lol Ivs: 31 on hp,attack and speed

I provided a video on youtube i apologize for the horrible screen shots and blurry video i can't get my stupid camera to be clear -_- also have fun to lol at me cuaz i lied i guess on the xat which i got excited when i saw him :D as well as i did some really other funny stuff when filming the video...also my hands were shaking when i saw it like the girl i posted on the xat :p

Shiny Klefki :D

Your voice sounds weird anyways congrats onall the shiny hunting noobs <3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Your voice sounds weird anyways congrats onall the shiny hunting noobs <3

lol my voice sounds strange cuaz im on video...i never sound right on video usa XD thank you though....

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Hey guys, I was biking around Kalos hatching eggs and I ran into a shiny Absol! It has super luck, but with a mild nature

At least none of your important IVs weren't ZERO! DX

Just got my next shiny last night before bed.

ohhhh man, I've finally hatched a shiny larvesta after 832 eggs, named it ra. quite pleased so far

I got another shiny, via Chain Fishing this time and not random

Ha ha thanks! Yes I FINALLY got my shiny fennekin after around a whopping 2200 eggs
I named him shippo ;)
I'll check his IVs later but I'm pretty sure he at least inherited the 31 in hp and sp atk, and he is timid and got the hidden ability

Hey guys, I was biking around Kalos hatching eggs and I ran into a shiny Absol! It has super luck, but with a mild nature

Congrats on all successful hunts

anyways congrats onall the shiny hunting noobs <3

Love you too you hippie :p

Anyways, i'm going to try to get back into competitive to get a feel for Pokebank OU.

Fiddy

Teacher of Team X
Day 1: Battle videos (76)
So i got through watching my wins and losses and i noticed 7 things...
1. Spiky Klefi: rather than thunder waving pokemon, its worse when its sacrificed for spikes and toxic spikes, two empty slots for whatever they want to keep me guessing what they have in store.
2. Speeding Blaziken: seriously, hawlucha was born to kill this speedy chicken.
3. Oblivion Wing/ Leech Horn: isn't leech seed bad enough? thank god drapion and other natural born tanks can overkill legendaries.
4. The baby: -mini kangaskhan-...at least its cute. look at that face...double sucker punch added insult to injury like never before.
5.Jolteon: i dont know why but its special attack can really cripple tanks. it was funny when it got sucker punched. want to get rid of tanks? get a jolteon.
6. Spiritomb's weakness: apparently now that the almighty dark/ghost tank has a weakness, expect to be disappointed and dont get over confident, a PSNHEAL Gliscor has the advantage still.
7.Vaporean's stalling: ultimately, Milotic is the better option but vaporeon is the second best water tank by my opinion. eevolutions made a huge comeback.

addonexus

Hey guys I know it's been a loooong time,I'm back from hiatus,most of you probably don't know me or don't remember me but I hope I can join the clan again

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Hey guys I know it's been a loooong time,I'm back from hiatus,most of you probably don't know me or don't remember me but I hope I can join the clan again

Oh, hello addonexus. I still remember you. You may not know me since I changed my name, but I was DarkEspeon14/~Exodus if that rings a bell.
Just incase, you would just to reapply.

addonexus

Name:Addonexus
PO/PS/Wifi/Both:4210-4403-6754
Joining the Guild Date:11/13/2013
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy:Greninja/Breeloom/Mawvile
what division you like:Water
Referrals:None

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Name:Addonexus
PO/PS/Wifi/Both:4210-4403-6754
Joining the Guild Date:11/13/2013
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy:Greninja/Breeloom/Mawvile
what division you like:Water
Referrals:None

welcome back the guild :) lots of stuff has been changed and your leader for your division is hakallowin he has his own post so he shall add you to your division :) glad to have you back on board ;)

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
Welcome all new TEG members! It looks like this guild is growing fast! (every year at least probably 75-100 new ppl, sarcastic-ness)

EDIT: Congrats on the shiny klefki Fairy! Hope your next one is flawless ^^ (wait does this mean i can add ur friend code now)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.