• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Um... Shouldn't I have outsped? (Doesn't matter as he forfeited next turn, but I am curious as to see whether or not I have the mechanics correct.)

[Gengar has Mega Evolved into Mega Gengar!
The opposing Serperior used Leaf Storm!
It's not very effective... Gengar lost 33.2% of its health!
The opposing Serperior's Special Attack sharply rose!
Gengar used Sludge Bomb!
It's super effective! The opposing Serperior lost 82% of its health!]

Last edited:

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Um... Shouldn't I have outsped? (Doesn't matter as he forfeited next turn, btu I am curious as to see whether or not I have the mechanics correct.)

[Gengar has Mega Evolved into Mega Gengar!
The opposing Serperior used Leaf Storm!
It's not very effective... Gengar lost 33.2% of its health!
The opposing Serperior's Special Attack sharply rose!
Gengar used Sludge Bomb!
It's super effective! The opposing Serperior lost 82% of its health!]

Were you Gengar or Serperior?
If the latter, were you Scarfed?

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Were you Gengar or Serperior?
If the latter, were you Scarfed?

I was gengar and no. I'm pretty sure he used a move previous to Leaf Storm that wasn't Leaf Storm, so I don't think he was scarfed. I don't remember though.

Megas do get all the benefits of stat changes though on that turn right, such as speed. It isn't like the Chloro boost that doesn't activates the turn Sunny Day is used, for example?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Welcome all new TEG members! It looks like this guild is growing fast! (every year at least probably 75-100 new ppl, sarcastic-ness)

EDIT: Congrats on the shiny klefki Fairy! Hope your next one is flawless ^^ (wait does this mean i can add ur friend code now)

thanks leafy and yeah ill add you in soon as I can now :) and ill be waiting till bank comes out for my ditto so Ill continue to shiny hunt ill be guaranteed to have a shiny flawless then some how another but my shiny now he is so amazing still he shall kick some ***... i have work coming up soon so it may be after work I add you cauz i need to do things before i get to going to work...

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I was gengar and no. I'm pretty sure he used a move previous to Leaf Storm that wasn't Leaf Storm, so I don't think he was scarfed. I don't remember though.

Megas do get all the benefits of stat changes though on that turn right, such as speed. It isn't like the Chloro boost that doesn't activates the turn Sunny Day is used, for example?

They get every stat changed to that of their Mega forms except Speed; for that, you have to wait a turn.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
They get every stat changed to that of their Mega forms except Speed; for that, you have to wait a turn.

^ In my battle against Diantha you could see in the first turn my Aegislash outsped her when it set up its swords dance, but she outspeed Aegislash on the second turn after she megaevolved, and it happened multiple times while I was learning her battle strategy, it wasn't speed tie or anything.

B.B.King

^ In my battle against Diantha you could see in the first turn my Aegislash outsped her when it set up its swords dance, but she outspeed Aegislash on the second turn after she megaevolved, and it happened multiple times while I was learning her battle strategy, it wasn't speed tie or anything.

It's just that the order on which the pokemons move is decided before the turn starts so the mega's speed stat will only count starting the next turn after the mega evo.

GriffinTheGreat

Salamence Trainer
Name: GriffinTheGreat
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: 2793 0848 1526/GriffinTheAmazing
Joining the Guild Date: 11-13-13
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Venusaur
what division you like: Grass

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Welcome to the clan. You can ask for a test battle from a battle tester person to get your rank.

So it is like Sunny Day+Chloro and all that jazz. Stupid speed stat. That sucks. Oh well doe.

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
Welcome to the clan. You can ask for a test battle from a battle tester person to get your rank.

So it is like Sunny Day+Chloro and all that jazz. Stupid speed stat. That sucks. Oh well doe.
Speaking of which, I should get my rank too. But not now. I'm too busy beating the game :p Pokemon White took me 2 days. THIS IS TAKING ME 3-5 DAYS. Least I'm not so so so slow :3

EDIT: Yeshhh just got a Campfire Object on Amie. Now to get Will o the Wisps.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

hey there welcome to the guild and myrrh will add you soon as he can just message any tester for a battle since it seems you have both wifi and PS...

This is why this guild is the best in Sppf I swear I'm working on catching legendary videos give me some time.

What wonderful

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Quotes

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Name:Addonexus
PO/PS/Wifi/Both:4210-4403-6754
Joining the Guild Date:11/13/2013
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy:Greninja/Breeloom/Mawvile
what division you like:Water
Referrals:None

Welcome back to the Guild! :]

Feel free to come to the xat, located in my signature, to get your test battle, battle, or talk to Guild Members :]

Welcome to the Guild! Hope you enjoy your time here, and feel free to come to the xat, located in my signature, to get your test battle, battle, or talk to Guild Members :]

it's good to be back :) if you need anything hit me up!

Do I have to take a test battle?

Fairly sure you'll need to get another test.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
War Team announcement

Over the coming weeks I plan on selecting a completely new team. Every person that wants to apply needs to send me a PM so I can arrange for you to be tested. It doesn't matter if you are a current member of the team or someone who is trying out for the first time. Everyone must re-apply and be tested.

The team will also be cut down drastically from the numbers we currently have, meaning only the best will get a spot.​

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Yayyy, Mewtwo is now up, Zygarde will probably be next because I don't feel like reliving the memories of hunting down Latias in SS right now.

I don't have much else to say so I'll put down a recommendation to you guys, you should all check out GlitchxCity, she makes really good remixes of the Pokemon music and I love listening to them all time, check her music out here.

Fiddy

Teacher of Team X
oh my arceus...i think my division dorm i requested to be in got deleted, im going blank on which i entered...dam, shuckles...ill choose the fairy division. i dont even know what happened.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I bred my first 4V Pokemon yesterday; Gooey Goomy with perfect HP, Def, Sp.Def and Speed.

Let's throw a party.

Fiddy

Teacher of Team X
i caught a shiny klefki in friend safari! ^-^ shiny dragon slayer!

Status
Not open for further replies.