• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
Yayyy, Mewtwo is now up, Zygarde will probably be next because I don't feel like reliving the memories of hunting down Latias in SS right now.

I don't have much else to say so I'll put down a recommendation to you guys, you should all check out GlitchxCity, she makes really good remixes of the Pokemon music and I love listening to them all time, check her music out here.

Yay! Also, as for GlitchxCity, been there, done that, loved it. I second your recommendation. Am I invited to the party?

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Name: GriffinTheGreat
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: 2793 0848 1526/GriffinTheAmazing
Joining the Guild Date: 11-13-13
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Venusaur
what division you like: Grass

Welcome to the Guild~ I <3 Venusaur too~ It's my fav shiny along with shiny Ivysaur! *w*

i caught a shiny klefki in friend safari! ^-^ shiny dragon slayer!

Congratiez on the amazing shiny~ :D

My vacation got extended to Thursday next week, so I'll be back on next Friday to trade Hawlucha with 4-5 Flawless IVs, trade in general, flat battle(still training up my mons) on singles or doubles format, and chat~

Congratiez on all the other shinies too! Blonde what great dedication to get shiny Fennekin aaah <3 Congratiez~ Also big congratiez to Eeveelover on shiny Klefkiller(Bad pun on my part)!!! x3

I'm still going to hatch more Hawlucha...after I EV train more mons... -_-"

Hope everyone is well, good luck shiny hunting, EV training, battling, and IV breeding~

Zachmac

All these flawless/near flawless pokemon make me feel really cheap....

I usually just breed for 2 or 3 IVs to make it easier on myself. Oh well, it's my own loss.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
All these flawless/near flawless pokemon make me feel really cheap....

I usually just breed for 2 or 3 IVs to make it easier on myself. Oh well, it's my own loss.

don't feel cheap is very easy now to breed in this game flawless so its on a equal level XD but one problem gamefreak need to take in consideration is some pokemon need correct hp so it should be time we can have rng for us but right now its going slow on getting how to do it cuaz of the encrypting...so were stuck with flawless mons normally without correct hp need for certain mons...

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
don't feel cheap is very easy now to breed in this game flawless so its on a equal level XD but one problem gamefreak need to take in consideration is some pokemon need correct hp so it should be time we can have rng for us but right now its going slow on getting how to do it cuaz of the encrypting...so were stuck with flawless mons normally without correct hp need for certain mons...

I'm assuming you're talking about stealth rock weak pokemon? If so, can't you just put 4 more/less EVs in HP so that you get your odd number? Also, is anyone willing to trade an infectable pokerus virus to me? I now realize how slow it is to EV train without it. If you want, it can just be a temporary trade, just so I can get pokerus on my pokemon.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
War news

I have posted the War thread so that should be up soon.

For people that have requested to be tested for the War team. I have arranged for someone to give you tests for it. Your test will be done with 5th gen teams and will be on PS. I will probably be extending the team to Wifi if and when other Guilds decide to War that way.

Good luck.

Edit: It seems I was nominated by DK and Silent in the SPPF Competitve Awards as most random... I don't know where they get that from :p

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Another war? Who is it against this time?

I shall start up the tutoring program later today and pair tutors and tutees :]
Sorry for the really long wait :[

Edit: It seems I was nominated by DK and Silent in the SPPF Competitve Awards as most random... I don't know where they get that from :p

Link to the thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?620818-SPPF-Competitive-Awards-2013

Another war? Who is it against this time?

Survival Island.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
So far the following people have contacted me for team spots.

The DragonKnight
SilentReaper
Hakallowin
Zachman
B.B.King
Lucarioman5
Azulart

The people listed need to contact Usatoday and arrange a test battle with him. I will PM him links to your profiles too.

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
Instead of MMing for a shiny espurr, I'm doing Sylveon since I already have a Japanese male Sylveon. I got a female sassy sylveon from hatching (lucky me)
Can someone add me so I can know what my friend safari is? Other than that, I already have like 18 4-5 IV Eevee> Sylveon.

Steelrush

Banned
Hey guys, I require some help involving getting the right "natures" and IV's for a team I plan to raise in the future. The Pokemon so far that I have planned consist of an Eevee, and eventually a Snivy.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I need to get registered or what ever to the Xat and yeah also I have atank Blissey with over 700 HP that is over kill man A Stall Leftovers is awesome for that

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Sorry I was gone for so long, but I would like to rejoin now that I am active again ^^;

Name: Blood Red Absol
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS and WiFi
Joining the Guild Date: 16/11/13
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Sharpedo/Serperior/Mawile
what division you like: Grass
Referrals: Used to be a member... but then went inactive for a while ^^;

I saw you still have that banner I made ages ago.
I want to draw a new one, that one I made is a bit old and out dated xD

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Just got the demo for Bravely Default; can't wait for December.

You guys should buy it.

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
I'm building a Sp Atk Chandelure, any tips? I don't have energy ball, so I have this planned out
Chandelure @Choice Specs(or whatever choice item it was with sp atk
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Modest
Moveset:
Solar Beam
Flamethrower
Hidden Power(Psychic :()
???

I might team it up with Drought Ninetales or Sunny Day Delphox (I already have Mild Delphox)

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Hey is anyone here willing to help me complete my Dex for white 2?
I know everyone is currently playing X/Y, but I wanted to finish my dex :x :(

PM me please!
It will be instant trade back :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.