• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Really? My first shiny (Johto) was in HG when I caught 2 shiny rapidash's one after another... It's the luckiest moment ever

yes it was silent is trolling me right now on my vms saing it was gyarados which yes that was my first capture but i was talking about encountering...

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
yes it was silent is trolling me right now on my vms saing it was gyarados which yes that was my first capture but i was talking about encountering...

Wow, that sucks

But on the bright side, I got a 5 IV Froakie with a modest nature and protein

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
You know whats worse, I have found like 5+ shinies as I was playing on emulators for lolz ._. You wont believe how sad I was when I realised that I was on a emulator Q_Q

Myrrh

Not intrested in Fennekin as well ;-; sorry.
Do you have any egg move pokes that you have?

Not really. Though if there's something in the Field group you want with egg moves I can breed a female with my Smeargle. If you want a type of hazards lead Smeargle I've also have access to Spore, Sticky Web, Stealth Rock, and Spikes. Can EV train it and yada yada yada.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I've run into two shinies in my entire life.

First shiny: I was restarting my Pokemon Fire Red, and I was delivering the pokeball parcel back to Professor Oak. Wouldn't you know it, I ran into a shiny Rattata... And I couldn't catch it, even though the pokeballs were in the DANG PARCEL AND I KNEW IT! DX

Second Shiny: Battle Tower in Pokemon Ruby. It was a trainer's pokemon... A shiny Espeon. It's awesome green look stunned me... I have none of the luck with shinies... Xl

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
You know whats worse, I have found like 5+ shinies as I was playing on emulators for lolz ._. You wont believe how sad I was when I realised that I was on a emulator Q_Q

funny thing that on a emulator you can your pokemon onto your real game but you got to go through pokecheck some how im not sure how but that is why there are some legal shiny mews up for trade for the old sea chart mew...not sure if everyone knows this but eppie mews are emulator mews...

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I just caught a shiny Psyduck.

http://i39.*******.com/2642irk.jpg

HAHAHA

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
(Busy with IRL stuff) I hate y'all getting shinies and me **** I wanna get all the Kalos Starters first Froakie cause he awesome then Fenniken then Chespin. Also my first shiny other then the Gyarados was a Raikou in HG just stumbled upon it going to The E4 caught it and yeah.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I just caught a shiny Psyduck.

http://i39.*******.com/2642irk.jpg

HAHAHA

OMG LUCKY!!! Congratiez!!!! I want to reclaim my first shiny encounter shiny golduck! T_T Some day I''ll horde encounter for one.. Congratiez on the awesome shiny!!! :D

(Busy with IRL stuff) I hate y'all getting shinies and me **** I wanna get all the Kalos Starters first Froakie cause he awesome then Fenniken then Chespin. Also my first shiny other then the Gyarados was a Raikou in HG just stumbled upon it going to The E4 caught it and yeah.

LUCKY PEOPLE!!!!! xD Gosh Riakou has an epic shiny!!! Too bad pokemon event shiny mons ruin the rareness...
still great shiny tho. :)

------

Hi again. :) My 3ds ran out of charge, so I'm hanging out on the beach talking to my parents. I forgot I had my phone, so I came on serebiiforums on this magikrap cell to have some other stuff to do. I hope everyone is well. :) Gl to everyone on whatever they are doing. ;)

teesemoney

Ghost trainier
PO/PS/Wifi/Both:wifi

Joining the Guild Date:today 18 November 2013 if possible

Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: psyduck...nuzleaf.....mawile

what division you like: Grass

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Wow, that sucks

But on the bright side, I got a 5 IV Froakie with a modest nature and protein

It's Protean. Chesnaught's got Protein, not Greninja.

I am really tempted to give up on harvest Phantump. I already have 31/31/31/x/31/31 NCure, but I can't seem to get a good Harvest one :/

If you have any four IV Harvest Phantump's I can take one off you, if you have a good surplus of them lol

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
It's Protean. Chesnaught's got Protein, not Greninja.

If you have any four IV Harvest Phantump's I can take one off you, if you have a good surplus of them lol

1: I don't care about the spelling.

2: Chesnaut has Bulletproof

Myrrh

Close enough I guess. I'll add you and Remorph sometime later.

1: I don't care about the spelling.

2: Chesnaut has Bulletproof

1. Spelling isn't particularly important, yea.

2. It is particularly important in this instance though since he made a pun. Chesnaut certainly looks to have a whole lot more protein than Greninja.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3

Welcome to the guild! :D Hope you enjoy your stay! ;D

I am really tempted to give up on harvest Phantump. I already have 31/31/31/x/31/31 NCure, but I can't seem to get a good Harvest one :/

Don't give up! You can do it! It'll be worth the wait. ;3 Btw would you be interested in trading me a 4 IV HA Phantump? PM me again please, so we can work out a trade, and so I can list what I have? Thanks~

-----

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is doing good. :)
I'm charging my ds, so I can continue IV breeding Gligar. :) I'm going for impish, HA, Gligar. After I'm done, I'll offer some up for trade. :) Gl to everyone on whatever they are doing. :)

teesemoney

Ghost trainier
Thank you all. When can I get wifi tested

addonexus

do you have any spare Phantumps?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.