• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Thank you all. When can I get wifi tested

I'm not sure if it's 6th gen or not, but I am not sure if there are any 6th gen testers :s
I am a 5th gen tester, not sure about 6th gen. I'm going to ask Haka if I could be a tester for wifi.
But, I only have 5 IV bred and ready to battle pokemons :s.

Also, I love my Battle Maison team :D
On my 35th? streak with Talonflame, Mawile, and Aegislash

And this concludes my streak at the Battle Maison :(
SYEG-WWWW-WWW3-2HWU

Last edited:

teesemoney

Ghost trainier
Yea I'm 6th gen.
I'm still learning iv and evs though I'm a newbie sorry

RoySceptile

Bakaner
S I guess this means I'll have my test battle in the 6th Gen.

Which means there'll be 6th testers sometime early next year, right (Pokebank)?

teesemoney

Ghost trainier

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey guys sorry been busy will be going to work again soon tonight so ill try to be on later tonight not sure if I can though boyfriend is back home :p Ill do my best though be on as much s i can...welcome teesemoney to the guild ^_^

edit: also guys if anyone doesn't know serebii updated the iv calculator for x and y :)
http://www.serebii.net/games/iv-calcxy.shtml

Last edited:

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
So idk if anyone has mentioned or noticed this and I don't know if serebii has this anywhere, but through playing around with EV training using super training I have discovered that the max EV investment for a single stat has been changed to 252 instead of 255, making EV training even easier since you only have to roughly keep track now :D

Has anyone else noticed this? Sorry if this has already been discussed or found out, but I haven't seen anything about it yet…

Edit: I did find a mention of this on serebii in the game mechanics section wrt to super training, so maybe this is only applicable when using super training?

Last edited:

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
^ I noticed that. Very convenient. ^

Tonight, I wish to start training with you all. If anyone can stay up till 11 EST (because that's when I'll be on), that would be neat-o. I wish to be in pristine fighting condition by the next war, so I can better the guild, by either joining the war, and/or sparring with the actual contenders to better themselves. Also, earning some of these guild points would be most radically cool. Who is with me here? POINTS! Yeah! So, um, I'll be on tonight at 11 EST. Be there, or be square. Or round. Whichever you're more comfortable with.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Blonde, I noticed. Training my specs scrappy boomburst exploud has been a heck of a lot easier

Is anyone here gonna try the Inverse tier? I'd think it would be cool to have an inverse tournament...

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Tonight, I wish to start training with you all. If anyone can stay up till 11 EST (because that's when I'll be on), that would be neat-o. I wish to be in pristine fighting condition by the next war, so I can better the guild, by either joining the war, and/or sparring with the actual contenders to better themselves. Also, earning some of these guild points would be most radically cool. Who is with me here? POINTS! Yeah! So, um, I'll be on tonight at 11 EST. Be there, or be square. Or round. Whichever you're more comfortable with.

I'll try to stay up I get very tired around 10 sometimes, but I really want to battle some of the new people, especially since you got Lilli rank.

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
So idk if anyone has mentioned or noticed this and I don't know if serebii has this anywhere, but through playing around with EV training using super training I have discovered that the max EV investment for a single stat has been changed to 252 instead of 255, making EV training even easier since you only have to roughly keep track now :D

Has anyone else noticed this? Sorry if this has already been discussed or found out, but I haven't seen anything about it yet…

Edit: I did find a mention of this on serebii in the game mechanics section wrt to super training, so maybe this is only applicable when using super training?

Yeah, I noticed it too, I found that it works with regular EV training, as I was training my Clawitzer in sp.att and since It caught pokéru in the middle of its training, I couldn't train him to an even number, so I got him to 253, but then I tried to bring it it 254( I find that numbe looks better :p) with a small training bag, but it wouldn't let me, so that means it caps off at 252, or 253, but that wouldn't make sense.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I get confused with IV and EV calculating pretty easy so I just do it on paper anyway trying to finish training my pokes so I can beat the E4 on my second play thru I need to get mah pokes to lv 65 which I have all but my Floatzel and my Avulagg so yeah tedious grinding FTW

teesemoney

Ghost trainier

Ill be up....

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
*arms self* I'll be ready.

I just watched Thor 2. It was very good. I recommend staying after the credits. There's more to the movie.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Finally caught my freaking Modest Mewtwo. It has perfect IV's in both defenses in speed, great IV's in Special Attack, likely good IV's in Attack as well... and close to 0 HP. No matter. It took me about thirty attempts to get him -- about six of which were wrong nature captures... ALL in Premier Balls.

I'm so proud of myself right now.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.

Tournament update.

1) For now this is going to be Wi-Fi only. I might add a PS one a few weeks after this starts.
2) This is more than likely going to be level 50 battles unless both opponents have leveled their team up to 100.
3) You need to have your team ready by Sunday 1st December.
4) One of the sections within the tournament will be multi battles. I will either be putting you with a partner or letting you select your own.
5) Elites for this might be 5th gen but that is still undecided. The people in the Elites will be people who have been in the Wi-Fi Tournaments previously to this one.

These are the people that have applied so far.

Garnet Til Alexandros XVII
The DragonKnight
Hakallowin
Saph~
SilentReaper
Adaptable Porygon-Z
DrasticPhase
TM0verlord
Fiddy
Roysceptile
Azulart
Aggron2000
Myrrh

If I have missed you from the list or if you haven't yet applied then you can do so by either sending me a PM or a VM. Make sure you tell me which division you are in within TEG.

Lastly do not respond to this message here.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Well, I'm back, but I dunno when I'll be on during the week, I'm so busy all the time.

Sorry about that guys.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Well, I'm back, but I dunno when I'll be on during the week, I'm so busy all the time.

Sorry about that guys.

Welcome back~!!!!~! :D
Glad to see you online again~*

-----

Good morning everyone! :D
I hope everyone is well. :)
Still IV breeding Gligar Impish with Immunity(turns into Poison heal Gliscor). I keep getting 5 IV flawless Sand Veil/Hyper Cutter Gligar. :( I'll get Gligar with the right ability soon though. :)
Good luck to everyone on their Pokemon journeys on X and Y IV breeding, MMing, REing, battling, trading, etc.~

Congratiez to Hakallowin on getting the Harvest Phantump of his dreams~ I knew you could do it! ;D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.