• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
^ I noticed that. Very convenient. ^

Tonight, I wish to start training with you all. If anyone can stay up till 11 EST (because that's when I'll be on), that would be neat-o. I wish to be in pristine fighting condition by the next war, so I can better the guild, by either joining the war, and/or sparring with the actual contenders to better themselves. Also, earning some of these guild points would be most radically cool. Who is with me here? POINTS! Yeah! So, um, I'll be on tonight at 11 EST. Be there, or be square. Or round. Whichever you're more comfortable with.

Could you post that time in GMT too please, I am not good with timezone things

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I think that will be 4/5am for you.

Edit: This weekend I will be announcing the full new War Team. So far I only know of one person that has a guaranteed spot. I have maybe 3/4 people that probably do have a spot but that can all change.

If anyone wants a test it needs to be before Friday at the latest.

Last edited:

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
I apologize for not being there yesterday, I was very busy with school work, more so than I first imagined. I should be able to make it today.

That time will be at 11:00 EST, Midnight at EDT, and 4 AM at GMT. And I WILL be there this time. I promise.

teesemoney

Ghost trainier
I think that will be 4/5am for you.

Edit: This weekend I will be announcing the full new War Team. So far I only know of one person that has a guaranteed spot. I have maybe 3/4 people that probably do have a spot but that can all change.

If anyone wants a test it needs to be before Friday at the latest.
I still need my initial test for grass division 1st

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
Name: Izayoi
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: 2208-5713-4190 / Chibizayoi
Joining the Guild Date: 11/20/2013
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Vaporeon/Leafeon/Sylveon
what division you like: Fairy

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Name: Izayoi
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: 2208-5713-4190 / Chibizayoi
Joining the Guild Date: 11/20/2013
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Vaporeon/Leafeon/Sylveon
what division you like: Fairy

well hey there Izayoi welcome to the guild I am your division leader ^_^ please contact any tester that can test your battling skills if you want a higher rank but for right now you will be starting which is jigglypuff. If you want higher ranks make sure to battle people in the guild to get better but welcome though i hope you like it here and please stay active we all like to make sure you stay on our rooster. We do inactivity sweeps if someone doesn't post in awhile as well as we need to get you in the xat chat so you can talk with other guild members freely and if your new to competitive battling we have a tutoring program its located post #7 if you want to learn more about competitive battling ;)

Last edited:

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
well hey there Izayoi welcome to the guild I am your division leader ^_^ please contact any tester that can test your battling skills if you want a higher rank but for right now you will be starting which is jigglypuff. If you want higher ranks make sure to battle people in the guild to get better but welcome though i hope you like it here and please stay active we all like to make sure you stay on our rooster. We do inactivity sweeps if someone doesn't post in awhile as well as we need to get you in the xat chat so you can talk with other guild members freely and if your new to competitive battling we have a tutoring program its located post #7 if you want to learn more about competitive battling ;)

Thank you! :D
Well, I'm not new to competitive battling but I'm no expert at it. I usually just run whatever Pokemon I like in my teams so don't expect me to become one of your most prized warriors! However, I will try to keep up and put up a fight.
I can do a battle test on PS since I don't have anything EV trained on WiFi atm! I'll go ahead and build up my team and I'll contact a tester when I'm ready!

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Thank you! :D
Well, I'm not new to competitive battling but I'm no expert at it. I usually just run whatever Pokemon I like in my teams so don't expect me to become one of your most prized warriors! However, I will try to keep up and put up a fight.
I can do a battle test on PS since I don't have anything EV trained on WiFi atm! I'll go ahead and build up my team and I'll contact a tester when I'm ready!

I'll hop on the main server on PS and we can battle. Also, hop on the Xat, if you haven't already, located in various signature, including mine and Fairy's, to get membered and so we can talked more easily.

teesemoney

Ghost trainier
Will anyone be on tonight at all to test?

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Uhh Teese don't double post :V

Anyway my friend got a shiny zigzagoon while he was playingthru X for the 4th time

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
*arms self*

Now online.

Your Division: Grass
Challenged Opponent's Division: Grass
Opponent's Username: Seprix/Remorph
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 3-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 40
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
Any improvements for opponent:
Any improvements for yourself:
Any thing else worth mentioning?: gg

Your Division: Grass
Challenged Opponent's Division: Grass
Opponent's Username: Seprix/Remorph
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Loss 1-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 35
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
Any improvements for opponent:
Any improvements for yourself:
Any thing else worth mentioning?: gg

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Those were fun games. I announce that I have created my first functional team.

Status
Not open for further replies.