• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
For the upcoming tournament there will be a multi battle section. The following people have been entered into into that section but don't have a partner yet.

The DragonKnight
Saph~
SilentReaper
Adaptable Porygon-Z
Fiddy
Roysceptile
Azulart
Aggron2000
Myrrh
Teesmoney
Avizion
Lucarioman5

I am going to let you all decide who you want your partner to be. Just discuss it between yourselves and then PM once you have a team. The reason I am doing this now is so you can plan strategies and decide your teams.

These are the teams we already have.

1) Garnet Til Alexandros XVII & TM0verlord
2) Hakallowin & DrasticPhase

People have 3 days to select their partner or I will draw them at random.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
For the upcoming tournament there will be a multi battle section. The following people have been entered into into that section but don't have a partner yet.

The DragonKnight
Saph~
SilentReaper
Adaptable Porygon-Z
Fiddy
Roysceptile
Azulart
Aggron2000
Myrrh
Teesmoney
Avizion
Lucarioman5

I am going to let you all decide who you want your partner to be. Just discuss it between yourselves and then PM once you have a team. The reason I am doing this now is so you can plan strategies and decide your teams.

These are the teams we already have.

1) Garnet Til Alexandros XVII & TM0verlord
2) Hakallowin & DrasticPhase

*sigh* I'll enter. Is that ok.

If not, what I need to do to enter?

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
*sigh* I'll enter. Is that ok.

If not, what I need to do to enter?

^ I may have been dead but I can hear beyond the grave, I never heard of any sign ups for this tournament, if I'm not signed up now certain people will begin to notice certain limbs missing >_> Zombiefreeze gonna eat cha.

Edit: My bad, looks like the sign ups happened two pages ago, Zombiefreeze apologizes for his mistake, he hopes you can forgive him... *sulks away in sadness*

Last edited:

Fiddy

Teacher of Team X
for the multi battle tournament, if anyone wants to have me as their partner... we can exchange FCs, Game chat to discuss our strengths and weaknesses. www.facebook.com/aigavlov.diggs is another way of contacting me....btw mrryh, i know what you will think when you read this. Leave VMs/PMs for any reasons. Go TEG. for everyone to remember:

I belong to the fairy division. someone make a note of that. buy post-its and place it around your room. .-. oh yeah... i also accept spars to develop as a trainer

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
@Hallowkin

Thing is, I know how you see things and you know how I see things considering the matter. Afterall, we did once had simulair discussion about it this topic a while ago on XAT.
Ofcourse Shinies and such don't matter a thing in the competive metagame, but for the shiny hunters this stuff just ruins it for them. But it really depends in what eyes you want to look
to the RNG, pokesave and the new shiny program. You will never find an balanced between them.

As for the Tournament who I will participate in, I dont feel like asking around if they want to be my partner.
So either I'll be asked or will just remain with the leftover. Good luck to everyone.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

@Hallowkin

Thing is, I know how you see things and you know how I see things considering the matter. Afterall, we did once had simulair discussion about it this topic a while ago on XAT.
Ofcourse Shinies and such don't matter a thing in the competive metagame, but for the shiny hunters this stuff just ruins it for them. But it really depends in what eyes you want to look
to the RNG, pokesave and the new shiny program. You will never find an balanced between them.

As for the Tournament who I will participate in, I dont feel like asking around if they want to be my partner.
So either I'll be asked or will just remain with the leftover. Good luck to everyone.

I totally agree with the shininess. However, shiny hunters aren't necessarily penalized for RNGing's existance. They still do shiny hunts in their own community. RNGing isn't used to complete these hunts, so the logic doesn't really follow. While it may devalue the shininess as a whole, it is still the shiny that for which that hunter worked hard. Within the shiny hunting community, RNGing doesn't devalue their shinies, just shinies outside. Which is a shame really.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
for the multi battle tournament, if anyone wants to have me as their partner... we can exchange FCs, Game chat to discuss our strengths and weaknesses. www.facebook.com/aigavlov.diggs is another way of contacting me....btw mrryh, i know what you will think when you read this. Leave VMs/PMs for any reasons. Go TEG. for everyone to remember:

I belong to the fairy division. someone make a note of that. buy post-its and place it around your room. .-. oh yeah... i also accept spars to develop as a trainer

Uhh depending on the time and date I will be your huckleberry and partner and stuff yeah we do that DiggySwamp combo or some thing anyway I call IV breeding a pain and I am only doing EV and Nature and stuff anyway i need to start getting a team set up so yeah FREINDSHIP

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Does anyone have any of these: Infiltrator Zubat, Drillbur (preferably with sand rush), Iron fist timburr and Aron? I'd like it if one of them had perfect defense IVs as all my near flawless pokemon are lacking in defense. I've got lots of 31/31/x/31/31/x Skrelps if you'd like and if not, ask whatever you'd like and I'll see if I have it

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Look what I found last night :]

Careful Nature
IVs: 24 - 27 / 31 / 24, 25, 26 / 17 - 23 / 27, 28, 29 / 31

Congratiez on the amazing find! :D
Not the best nature, but amazing IV spread! :D
Great job!

-----

Hi! I'm back from vacation everyone, so I can battle and trade again when I get back from the doc. appointment. -_-" See you guys later! :) Bye~ :3

Fiddy

Teacher of Team X
alright Swampurtz, We can discuss things via Game chat 2:00pm - 2:00am Central Time.

Fully trained pokemon: 84

Myrrh

I don't mind being claimed for the Multi part of the tourney, otherwise I'll just wait it out to be randomly paired up.

Also I have Instacheck up and running, I'll be back later to ask for some help checking some of my eggs and checking the stuff of others on xat.

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Also I have Instacheck up and running, I'll be back later to ask for some help checking some of my eggs and checking the stuff of others on xat.

I'd be glad to help you, if you'd check my shiny value. I can't run instacheck yet (no mac version) but at least I could add myself to the value list so I can help if needed :)

I've been iv breeding goomys, and after probably a couple hundred eggs I finally got her:
Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 with gooey ability :D

I have a couple with 31/31/31/x/31/31 if anyone's interested
I also have a lot of 4 and 3 IVs in various combos if anyone wants one. They all are calm and have the gooey ability so just ask if there's an iv combo you want. I also saved a couple 4 and 3 iv with hydration too

No one wants any good IV goomys with HA?

Myrrh

I'd be glad to help you, if you'd check my shiny value. I can't run instacheck yet (no mac version) but at least I could add myself to the value list so I can help if needed :)

No one wants any good IV goomys with HA?
Sure thing, schedule something with me whenever, since I'd have to go to a separate room due to my setup, but it's no trouble. Also I'd like one of those Goomy if possible.

Name:pokemonMegaBeast
PO/PS/Wifi/Both:Wifi
Joining the Guild Date:22/11/13
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy:Grass
what division you like:Grass
Referrals:None

Hello again and welcome. I'll enter your info to my post when I can. Favorite water/grass/fairy is for which Pokemon, and you can list favorite of all 3 or only one

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Hello new person I am not deadpool (Yeah I am) If u want to joke me of my retardedness plz vm me :V

Status
Not open for further replies.