• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Well, this was unexpected. My first FLAWLESS pokemon :D

|
115.png
/
115-m.png
|
luxuryball.png
|
| Nature: Adamant | Gender: Female | Ability: Scrappy/Parental Bond |
| Date: 11/27/2013 | Hatched: Route 7 |
| IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 |​

Btw, thanks to TheMetal0verlord for letting me use his 31/31/x/x/31/31 Kangaskhan and Quote's 31/31/31/31/x/31 Amaura that she gave me awhile back :D

Last edited:

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
oh yeah anyone have a shiny bunnelby/diggersby with huge power or a high ivd bunnelby/diggersby for masuda method i have shinys i will trade for the shiny and some ivd pokemon for ivd bunnelby

DrasticPhase

Half ded
^ Just for reference, I advise you not to double post.
And thanks. When I first saw Special Attack, I was like NOOOOO... wait, special defense... Speed... It can't be beat! I screamed in excitement inside.
I hope they don't ban them :s. Only MBlaziken is banned. Don't say Mewtwo X/Y are banned since Mewtwo is already a Uber :p

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Congrants on the flawless Drastic, I have her too flawless but then Jolly and in an Ultra ball though which is as fitting as in a luxury ball in my perspective.

Talking about excellent IV breeds I hatched this one yesterday

214.png
214-m.png
20120228205328!Net_Ball_Sprite.png

Brave - Guts ( Skill link in Mega mode.)
31/31/31/31/31/0
Egg moves.
- Megahorn
- Pursuit
- Rock blast

I was so happy about the 0 Speed iv's. aside from my Flawless absol
is this one probably my most rarest IV breed so far.

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Wonder trading scraps is so much fun. You get so many foreign things and so many things I can IV breed later due to decent scraps. I got a 31/31/x/31/31/31 Chansey and that is the only thing I've checked, but I am so excited to get all my boxes done and check out what I got!

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I'm acctually trying to get a perfect IVed deino right now I have X/31/X/31/X/31 I believe and I'm only 9 eggs in but iDK if I am cause its really tedious

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
Speaking of Wonder Trade I got a 4 IV Korean Froakie from Wonder Trade the other day. My mouth was watering at the possibility of being able to MM Froakies but then I remembered that female Froakies are hard to get...

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Speaking of Wonder Trade I got a 4 IV Korean Froakie from Wonder Trade the other day. My mouth was watering at the possibility of being able to MM Froakies but then I remembered that female Froakies are hard to get...

Just a ditto for breeding with IVs that match the non 31 of the Froakie.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Well everyone merry Christmas and a happy new ye. I was informed its Thanksgiving so yeah happy Thanksgiving if u celebrate it and yeah. Anyway I want nt damn shiny deino which I'm naming Zisteau

teesemoney

Ghost trainier
Sorry I haven't been on in a few days work is getting crazy after tomorrow I should be more active

Zachmac

^ Just for reference, I advise you not to double post.
And thanks. When I first saw Special Attack, I was like NOOOOO... wait, special defense... Speed... It can't be beat! I screamed in excitement inside.
I hope they don't ban them :s. Only MBlaziken is banned. Don't say Mewtwo X/Y are banned since Mewtwo is already a Uber :p
As the recent foster father of 31/x/31/x/31/x Sableye, I couldn't care less if Kangaskhan is banned. I haven't really faced or used it that much to judge, so I don't think I'll be joining in on that argument.

Gengar, though....it's not the stats, it's the ability. Shadow Tag is arguably the strongest ability ever created. It made the otherwise gimicky Wobbuffet Uber in gen 4, and UU Chandelure Uber in DW gen 5. And on something as fast and powerful as Gengar...Just no.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
As the recent foster father of 31/x/31/x/31/x Sableye, I couldn't care less if Kangaskhan is banned. I haven't really faced or used it that much to judge, so I don't think I'll be joining in on that argument.

Gengar, though....it's not the stats, it's the ability. Shadow Tag is arguably the strongest ability ever created. It made the otherwise gimicky Wobbuffet Uber in gen 4, and UU Chandelure Uber in DW gen 5. And on something as fast and powerful as Gengar...Just no.

The only Megas I know I used were Mawil, Blastoise, and Luke. Maybe Gar and Kanga, don't remember.
But from all the Megas I used, Mawile is my favorite one.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Well, this was unexpected. My first FLAWLESS pokemon :D

|
115.png
/
115-m.png
|
luxuryball.png
|
| Nature: Adamant | Gender: Female | Ability: Scrappy/Parental Bond |
| Date: 11/27/2013 | Hatched: Route 7 |
| IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 |​

Btw, thanks to TheMetal0verlord for letting me use his 31/31/x/x/31/31 Kangaskhan and Quote's 31/31/31/31/x/31 Amaura that she gave me awhile back :D

Drastic you lucky devil :). Shame mega kang will probably be banned.

Yeah I like mega Charizard X too. I prefer Mega gar though.

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nFEh-h0y2s

My test video on my new channel.

If you want to be featured in a future battle, now you have incentive. Also, I will be adding commentary to future videos, so they will only get better.

That is all.

Zachmac

The only Megas I know I used were Mawil, Blastoise, and Luke. Maybe Gar and Kanga, don't remember.
But from all the Megas I used, Mawile is my favorite one.
I'm featuring Mega Mawile in my rotation battles team.

With swords dance and trick room support...
+2 252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Play Rough vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Charizard Y: 340-401 (114.4 - 135%)
Just an example. That's a not very effective attack, by the way, and it's still a OHKO.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Even though lots of you live in different timezones and you may have already finished your dinner I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everybody in the guild! Have a good time! :D

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Mega Mawile's Play Rough is very effective, and is one of the the most powerful attacks in the game, if not the most. Mega Mawile with Huge Power has such a ludicrous attacking power, it's not even funny. However, it is about as effective as Azumarill, as Azumarill gets a very high attack power too, an item slot for either more power or lefties, access to belly drum, access to Aqua Jet, a wide movepool that covers more than Mawile, and overall better defenses due to HP. However, Mawile's access to Sucker Punch and Swords Dance increase it's effectiveness, though no priority moves beyond the predictable Sucker Punch, and a subpar speed, along with no effective recovery moves somewhat cripple it.

This thing could single-handedly double usage of Trick Room, though I have yet to see a Trick Room team in all of Showdown. I think I might consider it now.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I've heard that an Azumarill's Play Rough can OHKO a Dragonite with Multiscale, but I ran the calculations, and that is not true, but it's a guaranteed 2HKO.. Am I doing something wrong, or is that statistic just plain incorrect?

Last edited:

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Mega Mawile's Play Rough is very effective, and is one of the the most powerful attacks in the game, if not the most. Mega Mawile with Huge Power has such a ludicrous attacking power, it's not even funny. However, it is about as effective as Azumarill, as Azumarill gets a very high attack power too, an item slot for either more power or lefties, access to belly drum, access to Aqua Jet, a wide movepool that covers more than Mawile, and overall better defenses due to HP. However, Mawile's access to Sucker Punch and Swords Dance increase it's effectiveness, though no priority moves beyond the predictable Sucker Punch, and a subpar speed, along with no effective recovery moves somewhat cripple it.

This thing could single-handedly double usage of Trick Room, though I have yet to see a Trick Room team in all of Showdown. I think I might consider it now.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I've heard that an Azumarill's Play Rough can OHKO a Dragonite with Multiscale, but I ran the calculations, and that is not true, but it's a guaranteed 2HKO.. Am I doing something wrong, or is that statistic just plain incorrect?

It's a 2HKO with azumarill, I've seen it happen. Course without multiscale it's OHKO. I'm guessing a play rough from mega mawile would be OHKO though.

I've been using scolipede as a baton passer, and let's just say ninjask is rubbish compared to this thing. Due to the much better typing and bulk Scolipede can get an SD in easily and reach +2 speed. Then just baton pass into like mega kang and GG.

Status
Not open for further replies.