• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Activity Post- I'll be on the xat if you need me >_>

How's the clan? I mean guild...

elyk800

When using Mega Evolutions, the only thing that doesn't change is the speed stat on the turn it mega evolves right? So they still get the ability of the Mega Evolution the turn it mega evolves. Charizard Y summons sunlight, Absol still reflects spikes, etc.

Now, can someone explain to me why Destiny Bond doesn't work on the turn Bannette Mega Evolves? It gets Prankster that turn doesn't it? So shouldn't it get priority on Destiny Bond?

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I second that, it sucks. Especially when you have Mega Manectric in front of an Greninja and Greninja outspeeds you when you mega evolve with the U-turn. Just can't stand it.

As for your question Elyk, When having Mega Bannete it's recommanded to have Protect on it.
Atleast the once I faced always had protect because of the problem you describe.

Myrrh

When using Mega Evolutions, the only thing that doesn't change is the speed stat on the turn it mega evolves right? So they still get the ability of the Mega Evolution the turn it mega evolves. Charizard Y summons sunlight, Absol still reflects spikes, etc.

Now, can someone explain to me why Destiny Bond doesn't work on the turn Bannette Mega Evolves? It gets Prankster that turn doesn't it? So shouldn't it get priority on Destiny Bond?

Probably because priority is also determined and set the same way speed is, before/when a move is selected. If so, then it makes sense that Prankster would officially kick in the turn after Mega Evolving. Like, if you have Keen Eye Sableye and Scarf Trace Gardevoir as your partner that Traced Prankster and your opponent has two fast Pokemon. If on that turn you Skill Swapped Prankster to Sableye and used Wil-o-Wisp, Sableye would go last since it didn't have Prankster when it selected its attack. Maybe it's similar to this. So yea, do what Azulart suggested.

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
I discovered something new to use.

127-m.png

Try this thing.

With Aerilate, all Normal typed moves get a 30% boost, and Flying stab. This is incredible. Why? Because Pinsir gets Quick Attack and Swords Dance, it's decently fast, and it's Return is powerful as heck. With Earthquake, you can stop a lot of other things, including Aegislash. Talonflame and Stealth Rocks are an issue, so be sure to pack counters to these pokemon if you do.

Maybe I'd consider Giga Impact if I was throwing away the Pokemon after I kill one last thing by powering through. It WOULD be unexpected... X3

As of now Rotom-W is more common then Aegislash, wouldn't it be better to run Close Combat over EQ to hit Ttar,Ferrothorn,Skarm and Ballon Heatran?

aggron2000

Chess Nerd
Hey guys. Apparently I have to be active and that stuff, so I'll check in on here occasionally and mainly be in the Facebook group and the XAT the rest of the time. So anything interesting going on? I'm working on a trick room team.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey guys. Apparently I have to be active and that stuff, so I'll check in on here occasionally and mainly be in the Facebook group and the XAT the rest of the time. So anything interesting going on? I'm working on a trick room team.

on for a short time but yeah just post here once a month and its fine you can be on the facebook and xat more just want a activity post once a month that all :3 thank you for posting and everyone else as well...anyway guys i got two shinies today i went to bed late last night which was today I got SHINY EEVEE and today waking up SHINY SANDSHREW! I was so happy to see eevee shine ill have the two videos up later tonight got to go though ;)

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I hate my chromebook. PS has officially stopped working on it. thankfully I can still team build, but it will only connect to the main server where it refuses to give me a name and therefore I cannot test said team >.>

I can battle on my Tablet though, which is only slightly better than battling on my phone due to a bigger screen, yet still very annoying since I do not have a log on the side -__-

Last edited:

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
I hate my chromebook. PS has officially stopped working on it. thankfully I can still team build, but it will only connect to the main server where it refuses to give me a name and therefore I cannot test said team >.>

I can battle on my Tablet though, which is only slightly better than battling on my phone due to a bigger screen, yet still very annoying since I do not have a log on the side -__-

That sucks, I hope you get sometime that works ^___^
What team are you testing ? Just curious

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
I guess this would be an activity post...?

So I finally started using the horde training thingie today. Got a Garchomp and ready to roll!

And I always forget to check my plants frequently, my berry yields are getting low again. >_<

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Oh, are we doing a CCAT? Yay! Perhaps in the future I'll provide topics to build off of.

Anyway, random battle with someone, and I Passed an Agility to a MegaMawile. Sucker Punch mutilated MegaGengar, (hey isn't that banned?!?!), and SlideEdge and Ice Fang made short work of the rest of the team (well maybe not the last one which was Blaziken that Protected itself and outsped and fainted M-Mawile with Blaze Kick (not even Fire Punch, but Blaze Kick). BraveBird TalonFlame killed it, luckily.

Yeah, this is what happens when I don't know how to post Vs.Recorder vids on SPPf XD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Oh, are we doing a CCAT? Yay! Perhaps in the future I'll provide topics to build off of.

Anyway, random battle with someone, and I Passed an Agility to a MegaMawile. Sucker Punch mutilated MegaGengar, (hey isn't that banned?!?!), and SlideEdge and Ice Fang made short work of the rest of the team (well maybe not the last one which was Blaziken that Protected itself and outsped and fainted M-Mawile with Blaze Kick (not even Fire Punch, but Blaze Kick). BraveBird TalonFlame killed it, luckily.

Yeah, this is what happens when I don't know how to post Vs.Recorder vids on SPPf XD

well we use to but im not sure if were doing it anymore haka use to be in charge of that stuff but if we do it still that would be nice but im not sure where we could really post it :/

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
on for a short time but yeah just post here once a month and its fine you can be on the facebook and xat more just want a activity post once a month that all :3 thank you for posting and everyone else as well...anyway guys i got two shinies today i went to bed late last night which was today I got SHINY EEVEE and today waking up SHINY SANDSHREW! I was so happy to see eevee shine ill have the two videos up later tonight got to go though ;)
You lucky ***** no I love you :3
Anyway I need to train pokes for a tourney in my anime club but instead I'm sitting on my ***

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Unconventional sets. Let's list some of them, shall we?

I want to see what creative sets people ca come up with.

I remember you posting this, but I forgot to post my set :3

Trevenant @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Harvest
Nature: Brave
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Def
IVs: 0 Spe
- Wood Hammer
- Shadow Claw
- Trick Room
- Destiny Bond

Looking at this set, the main focus is to use Destiny Bond. With Wood Hammer + Liechi Berry, you would be losing health and Liechi Berry activates. And don't forget about Harvest, which you could possibly go higher. When your time is done, you Destiny Bond. It's quite a fun set, but I haven't tested it a lot. But Destiny Bond is very rare since you will mainly see wall sets on Trevenant,

Remorph

Alone With Everybody

Trevenant @ Liechi Berry
- Wood Hammer
- Shadow Claw
- Trick Room
- Destiny Bond

Looking at this set, the main focus is to use Destiny Bond. With Wood Hammer + Liechi Berry, you would be losing health and Liechi Berry activates. And don't forget about Harvest, which you could possibly go higher. When your time is done, you Destiny Bond. It's quite a fun set, but I haven't tested it a lot. But Destiny Bond is very rare since you will mainly see wall sets on Trevenant,

I love you! This is absolutely brilliant for unconventional sets.. It works, but it isn't thought of much. Personally, I'm going to create a TR team because it's required for me to use Ampharos-Mega, so I might even use this..

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)

Trevenant @ Liechi Berry
- Wood Hammer
- Shadow Claw
- Trick Room
- Destiny Bond

Totally using this! My teams tend to vary in speed, but I usually get outsped by a lot of the opposition. I can see tons of fun with this one! I could even use this to counter my friend's Trevenant!

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
just an question but how does Defog actually work? (In Wifi battles)

Does it clear both fields of hazards moves and screens? or only on the opposite site or your side?
Does this also mean that it clears your Toxic spikes on the opponent?

I request an proper description of the move :)

Does it clear both fields of hazards moves and screens? or only on the opposite site or your side?

It removes all entry hazards (Stealth Rock, Spikes, and Toxic Spikes) as well as Reflect and Light Screen in both WiFi and Simulators.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT

Alrighty :)

Defog used to remove hazards on the opponent's side of the field,now it removes them on the user's side too.
Unlike rapid spin,defog cannot be spin blocked - which is a huge plus.It also breaks screens on top of this.And from what I've seen so far in gen 6, screens are everywhere.It ALSO lowers evasion.

I really don't understand why people didn't use this before - perhaps because it's tauntable and most users are weak to rocks?
I personally think this move is better because it can actually be executed without a ghost type intervening.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Thanks Arch and DK.

So far I think Crobat can function well as Defoger, as Defog + Hypnosis can be an sweet combo.
Its to bad it clears all Hazards though, meaning setting up rocks or spikes would be a little bad for the strategy as it clears away the hazards at the opponent side aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.