• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
My Nom's gotta be this thing in that case...

Zygarde @ Life Orb
Trait: Aura Break
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage

This thing wreaks havoc. It can take down virtually any threat and Extremspeed is just a blessing. Combine with beautiful EarthQuake and Outrage and this is essentially a Garchomp with DD and ES. Astounding, especially with hazard support

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
My nomination would have to be my favorite Mega this gen. Bare with me I'm kinda bad at explaining.
tumblr_mu1omdnsxx1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Charizard@CharizarditeX
Ability:Blaze
EVS:252 attack 252 speed 4HP
Nature: Adamant
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon claw/Outrage
-Flare blitz
-Earthquake​

Charizard X is an amazing set up sweeper thanks to the huge buff it got 6th gen through mega evolution, tough claws, and the long awaited fire/dragon typing. Charizard will need a spinner since it still has that god awful typing before it mega evolves. It will also appreciate rocks on the opponents side of the field since it cannot ohko Dnite through multiscale at plus one with dragon claw, and a 69% chance to ohko with outrage if using jolly. With my move set I prefer dragon claw over outrage to avoid being locked in, and the added confusion after the 2-3 turns which can potentially stop your sweep(Especially with my luck). I see brick break on Charizard X a lot, but I rather use earthquake for steel types named Heatran, Aegislash, etc. You can replace flare blitz for fire punch if you want, since hitting a Ferrothorn or rocky helm Skarm will hurt you a lot if flare blitzed. Even so I tend to keep flare blitz for power since I down graded outrage for dragon claw. Thanks for reading I love you all in TEG you sexy people.

Not to be rude, but you dindt really bring anything new with this post.. as that is the most seen and probably most standard set for CharizardX.
Having Roost for EQ is an good second option and is worth mentioning, because if you predict an switch or want to heal off some recoil from Flare blitz
roost is a nice way for doing this, also to heal some Stealth rock damage which can really hurt him still.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
tumblr_m722u3aD6n1qewytoo1_500.gif

Blissey (F) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Natural Cure/Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Def / 4 HP
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Soft-Boiled

Blissey is power. People just don't understand it. This is completely wrecks common switches, lando, skarm, aegi, and more. All the attacking moves are there for great coverage hitting mostly everything. Soft boiled is for much needed recovery.

252+ SpA Expert Belt Blissey Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 0- SpD Landorus-T: 509-600 (133.59 - 157.48%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Expert Belt Blissey Flamethrower vs. 224 HP / 32 SpD Skarmory: 245-288 (74.92 - 88.07%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Expert Belt Blissey Flamethrower vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Aegislash-Blade: 312-367 (119.5 - 140.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
(312, 314, 319, 322, 326, 329, 334, 336, 341, 343, 348, 350, 355, 358, 362, 367)

252+ SpA Expert Belt Blissey Flamethrower vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Aegislash-Shield: 127-151 (48.6 - 57.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Aegislash-Blade Sacred Sword vs. 0 HP / 252 Def Blissey: 476-560 (73.1 - 86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Not to be rude, but you dindt really bring anything new with this post.. as that is the most seen and probably most standard set for CharizardX.
Having Roost for EQ is an good second option and is worth mentioning, because if you predict an switch or want to heal off some recoil from Flare blitz
roost is a nice way for doing this, also to heal some Stealth rock damage which can really hurt him still.
Charizard X isn't Charizzard Y though. X is more of a lategame sweeper where it just cleans up shop after a DD. Roost is more for Charizard Y which tries to stay alive through out the game.

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Mega_Pinsir.png

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Moxie ---> The flying move thingy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 HP / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Quick Attack
- Return
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor

A true monster. Im not even kidding. Bassicly, send in pinsir against a weakened pokemon, kill it with QA, get your moxie boost, then mega evolve. Mega pinsir has an insanely powerfull Return. It's not even funny. I can't get calcs on my kindle but I'll go get some on the comp. X scissor is STAB and EQ hits steels.​
252 Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Return vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Ferrothorn: 162-192 (46 - 54.5%) -- 56.3% chance to 2HKO

252+ Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Return vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Ferrothorn: 178-210 (50.5 - 59.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Mega Pinsir Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Aegislash-Shield: 148-176 (45.6 - 54.3%) -- 52.3% chance to 2HKO

252+ Atk Mega Pinsir Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Aegislash-Shield: 162-192 (50 - 59.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+1 252 Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Return vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Mega Kangaskhan: 294-346 (71 - 83.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+1 252 Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Return vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Multiscale Dragonite: 151-178 (39.1 - 46.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

+1 252 Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Return vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Garchomp: 303-357 (72.1 - 85%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+1 252 Atk Aerilate Mega Pinsir Return vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Gliscor: 252-297 (71.1 - 83.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Last edited:

Myrrh

I'll be highly uninterested if an exclusive MegaPokemon makes it onto the team >_> I know we're not even at voting, but yea .-.

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
I just realized I haven't been tested either owo Gonna have to find a tester online sometime!

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I just realized I haven't been tested either owo Gonna have to find a tester online sometime!

The spreadsheet says you are goldeen, but I doubt that is right lol. I really don't want to battle if I don't have to right now, so just look for TDK or someone lol. I would, but battling on a tablet sucks.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Hi I'd like to join.

Name: Moonclawz
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS and PO
Joining the Guild Date: 12/8/13
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Kyorge, Shaymin, Xerneas
what division you like: Water
Referrals: Dragonicwari

Last edited:
Apparently no one has tested Roy before, so I'm awarding him Leafeon

Name: Deadly Nightshade™ (Soon to be Jazz™)
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PO+PS, but no WiFi :(. I might start though :D
Joining the Guild Date: 8/12/13
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Greninja, Gogoat, Flabébé (All dat gen 6 looooove)
what division you like: The wet one. Which one's that?
Referrals: Not a singular person. But I know Fairy, Lost and USA (Is he even still here?)

Heya, welcome to TEG :]

You should swing by the xat sometime! ;p It's the best place to look for battles and talk with Guildmates :] Most people use PS for battles, but some people still do (Usatoday, Garnet, and myself are the only I can think of atm).

Hi I'd like to join.

Name: Moonclawz
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS and PO
Joining the Guild Date: 12/8/13
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Kyorge, Shaymin, Xerneas
what division you like: Water
Referrals: N/A

Hey there, welcome to TEG :]

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and also feel free to come to the xat! It's the best place to look for battles, look for a Tester, and talk with Guildmates :]

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Heya, welcome to TEG :]
You should swing by the xat sometime! ;p It's the best place to look for battles and talk with Guildmates :] Most people use PS for battles, but some people still do (Usatoday, Garnet, and myself are the only I can think of atm).

Hey there, welcome to TEG :]
If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and also feel free to come to the xat! It's the best place to look for battles, look for a Tester, and talk with Guildmates :]

Or you could join the Facebook group as well

There is a facebook group if anyone is interested. A lot of people are on there.

Zachmac

\252+ Atk Aegislash-Blade Sacred Sword vs. 0 HP / 252 Def Blissey: 476-560 (73.1 - 86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

[/CENTER]
I'd hate to break it to you...but that is a lot of damage, even if it's not a OHKO. You do not want your Blissey to be it by that.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Thanks for the welcome! I just wanted to add that I was actually refered by Dragonicwari.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
oh my god >.> so may new applicants XD welcome everyone to teg and welcome back some members that use to be here and im sorry to see you leaving so soon remorph bye....all new fairy applicants will be added soon as i can :3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
omg guys funny thing i went straight into the fairy safari i have to try to get a snubull with its ha female and ran into a shiny snubull first encounter LOL but the most thing i wanted to laugh my *** off was I knocked it out with a crit by accident >.> so i missed it XD i was in the middle of filming it too XD

Zachmac

omg guys funny thing i went straight into the fairy safari i have to try to get a snubull with its ha female and ran into a shiny snubull first encounter LOL but the most thing i wanted to laugh my *** off was I knocked it out with a crit by accident >.> so i missed it XD i was in the middle of filming it too XD
When I see a shiny, I never attack it unless I have something with False Swipe.

I just spam pokeballs. It's always good to keep, like, 200 of them. Just in case.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
I'm not sure if these battles count but I'll post them anyways.

Your Division: Water
Challenged Opponent's Division: Water
Opponent's Username: Hakallowin
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: W 6-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 30
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
Any improvements for opponent: Switch in skarmory earlier
Any improvements for yourself: Don't overpredict
Any thing else worth mentioning?:
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pokebankoubeta-68548740

Challenged Opponent's Division: idk
Opponent's Username: TheDragonKnight
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: W 1-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 50
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 50
Any improvements for opponent: N/A
Any improvements for yourself: N/A
GG! http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/gen5ou-68552798

Challenged Opponent's Division: idk
Opponent's Username: TheDragonKnight
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: W 1-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 50
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 50
Any improvements for opponent: N/A
Any improvements for yourself: N/A
GG! http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/gen5ou-68556266 To be fair, I actually rated the team on Smogon but didn't remember the team until Eject Button Tornadus - that set is too unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.