• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Welcome bariokie to the guild and please stop by the xat if u have the chance to.
And im happy to hear that everyone else is have a good time with MMing because I haven't.

Chaining all the way for me.If you're patient you're virtually guaranteed a shiny of your choice.
The chance is cut down to ~ 1 / 50 without the shiny charm :/

Also,this happened.Good close match.

Last edited:

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
Chaining all the way for me.If you're patient you're virtually guaranteed a shiny of your choice.
The chance is cut down to ~ 1 / 50 without the shiny charm :/

Also,this happened.Good close match.

Archstaraptor I think you forgot to save a replay of the battle with the Save Replay Button. When I clicked on the link, I was directed to a expired battle instead of a replay. Do you happen to stil have the replay? - it sounds like an interesting battle to watch.

Zardian

Zoroark Master
I have ALOT of questions now that I'm done with the game...
1.How do i check a pokemons iv's
2.What are the benefits of pokerus? (i have it)
3.What would be the best method for shiny hunting?
4.How do i reset EV's
5.Any tips on EV training as fast as possible?

Sorry if this is too much at once :p
I'll just stick with these questions for now
Edit: also can you guys inbox your 3ds codes to me and I'll inbox mine for safari, thanks.

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I have ALOT of questions now that I'm done with the game...
1.How do i check a pokemons iv's
2.What are the benefits of pokerus? (i have it)
3.What would be the best method for shiny hunting?
4.How do i reset EV's
5.Any tips on EV training as fast as possible?

Sorry if this is too much at once :p
I'll just stick with these questions for now

1: Kiloude City Pokemon Center, person w/purple hair
2: Doubles the EV recieven. For example, you are suppose to get 25 EVs, you now get 50.
3: Chain Fishing, hordes, MM. The shiny rate has been lowered(someone can correct me on this)
4: Reset Bags. I also think Kee and Maranga Berry smoothie as well.
5: Horde Training. You need pokerus+power item

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Your Division: Grass
Challenged Opponent's Division: Erm, I forgot. >_> (EDIT: Welp, he's not part of TEG :/ Silly kitty)
Opponent's Username: WillieNelson
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 1-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 45
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
Any improvements for opponent: Celebi knows Earth Power, SURPRISE!
Any improvements for yourself: MonoGrass needs some help with Fire types. :/
Any thing else worth mentioning?: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/moonlight-oumonotype-157

Your Division: Grass
Challenged Opponent's Division: No clue, Fairy maybe?
Opponent's Username: Monkotto
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: Win 4-0
Rate your performance out of 50: 40
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 35
Any improvements for opponent: Remember that Fake Out works on first turn after switch in.
Any improvements for yourself: Find some way to break walls.
Any thing else worth mentioning?: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/oriserver-ou-66610

Well played you two.
(This kitty's very silly >_<)

Last edited:
[spoil]
Name: Reflex
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi
Joining the Guild Date: 1/7/14
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Blastoise
what division you like: Water
Referrals: Zardian

Name: Raveg64
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS and wifi
Joining the Guild Date: 1/6/14
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Fairy
what division you like: Fairy
Referrals: none

Name: PieHazmat
I use Wifi
Date: 1/8/14
Favorite Fairy/Grass/Water: Sylveon, Turtwig, and Totodile
Division: Meh, doesn't matter. I like fairies the most but if you could people from MooseSmugglers guild I'd be happy
Referrals: I'm from MooseSmugglers guild. He said he was taking the guild down and we would be accepted here

Oh man oh man has it been ages welp better start at the bottom I promised i'd be back didnt think it would be this long since
Name: Bluekhr19 (original name rosario_19 had to make a new name cause i couldnt remember my old password)
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS atm will do Wifi when i can get time
Joining the Guild Date: Joined months ago but left due to personal reasons so i guess 9/1/2014
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Water and Fairy
what division you like: Not sure
Referrals: None

Name: Bariokie
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi
Joining the Guild Date: 10-1-14
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Empoleon,Chespin,togekiss
what division you like:wifi
Referrals: no one ^^

Hoping I get accepted into the guild :3

Hihihi I'll joinnn~

Name: Reb
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: I have PS, but I strongly prefer Wifi.
Joining the Guild Date: January 10, 2014
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Milotic, Roserade, Sylveon
what division you like: Fairy!
Referrals: Since Pokemon Crossing closed down, many of my fellow members went here, so I thought I might as well :)
[/spoil]

Welcome to all of you :] Hope you all enjoy your time here. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Also, hop on the xat, link in my sig. It's the best place to find battles, talk to guildmates, and find your test battle :]

I'd like to be Tutored!

Serebii Forums Username: Mparr65
Timezone: GT -6:00
What time of day are you usually free?: 5pm or later
How experienced in Competitive Pokémon are you?: Not very, mostly just bumming around on PS
What tier(s) do you wish to learn?: OU, mostly singles (especially team building)
Preferred Tutor?:
Can you use the TEG Xat for Communications with your Tutor?: Yes
Pokémon Showdown, Pokémon Online, or WiFi?: All of the above

I'd like to be Tutored!

Serebii Forums Username: gkat646
Timezone: gmt -5 USA east side of the Atlantic.
What time of day are you usually free?: all day Tuesday, from 9-1 Wednesday and all day Friday.
How experienced in Competitive Pokémon are you?: very little on the battling but huge on the information
What tier(s) do you wish to learn?: NU first then OU
Preferred Tutor?:
Can you use the TEG Xat for Communications with your Tutor?:yes
Pokémon Showdown, Pokémon Online, or WiFi?:pS and WiFi

I will pair up more tutors and tutees soon. :]

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Nya~
Just advertising that I can provide you guys with Salac, Liechi, Ganlon, Apicot, Petaya, Kee and Maranga Berries should you need them.
And if anyone wants an Aron or Mudkip, gimme a shout.

Over to you, DK (My, Kots really does make that "over to you" thing fun. :3)

Myrrh

I don't really do the form, but Aggron (I forget is actual name, it's Aggy2000 or something?) beat me in a UU battle earlier today, was 3-0. Would have been 2-0 if I didn't mess around at the very end. Good game to him

First, two friends of mine are hosting tours you guys should check out and join if you're interested :]

[img200]http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s549/EliteknightTMP/Serebii%20Community/F1s.png[/img200][img200]http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w492/ManifestDestiny13/robinthickeblurredlines.png[/img200]

Second, CCAT stuff:

It's late and I'm tired, so little explanation for my nom for the CCAT

thundurus.gif

Thundurus (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Gives us a way to beat bulky Waters, a Talonflame check, and something that deals damage and cripples the opposing team, allowing Manaphy and Mega Absol to wrap it up easier.

Right now the only thing we can hit bulky Waters with is Manaphy's Energy Ball, which doesn't take any bulky water out in one shot.
240 SpA Manaphy Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Azumarill: 196-232 (48.5 - 57.4%) -- 94.1% chance to 2HKO
240 SpA Manaphy Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 154-182 (50.6 - 59.8%) -- 81.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
240 SpA Manaphy Energy Ball vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Greninja: 214-254 (74.8 - 88.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
240 SpA Manaphy Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Blastoise: 146-172 (40.3 - 47.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Thunder Wave also makes Manaphy's life so much easier, making threats like Latios, Latias, and more slower than Manaphy.​

Now, it's time to vote for our fourth teammate for our Bulky Offense CCAT!

Absol @ Absolite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Blast
- Play Rough
- Ice Beam

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 32 HP / 240 SAtk / 236 Spd
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Endeavor
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake

Here are the options to vote for this round:
Saph~'s Defog Latias
BAP Blackjack's Pain Split Rotom-H
The DragonKnight's Thunder Wave Thundurs Incarnate

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I'm changing my vote from Defog Latias to Thundurus-I, because Zach makes a very good point.

So voting for Thundurus-I.

Last edited:

Usatoday

Eternal God
due to bb king being inactive for the unforseeable future there is a spot available on the war team I also would like to add a section specific for reserves if Garnet is ok with that but for now I will be holding tests to fill this current void please vm me if you are interested.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
due to bb king being inactive for the unforseeable future there is a spot available on the war team I also would like to add a section specific for reserves if Garnet is ok with that but for now I will be holding tests to fill this current void please vm me if you are interested.

yeah b.b. will be gone for awhile he been grounded for bad grades D: anyway also just want to remind some people contact me only if your in fairy division for points if i miss them and give me your post number so it can be directed to your battles you have won for points.I have was a bit busy yesterday so i wasn't on and i was at work today...

Status
Not open for further replies.