• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Sorry Jirachi fans, but I'm on the "Manaphy hasn't gotten an event since '10" bandwagon. Voting Manaphy. That should tie it up (chew)

gkat646

srry I haven't posted in a while but my vote will go to jirachi because he is cuter and has a cool concept behind him.
And Welcome to all new clan members that have joined.

JOKERS_WILD

The Clown Prince
i vote jirachi

alsoi forgot to post last weak that i can clone pokemon but only on weekends im busy during the weekdays so if u need it done shoot me a pm.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Well, I vote Manaphy, Manaphy is cute than Jirachi imo :3

Does anyone here play 6th gen LC ?
Or am I the only one ?

Yellow De Viridian Grove

TM0verlord was kind enough to get a list of transfer mons and what they needed to be tutored. This is the list he sent me.
I stumbled upon TEG and saw that you guys need a list of pokemon that need/appreciate their move tutor moves from 5th gen. I'm making a list of what move tutor moves certain pokemon/mega evolved pokemon need. The list will be updated every month after Smogon posts the usage stats.

Here's the list
Sylveon (Hyper Voice)
Rotom (Pain Split)
Excadrill (Iron Head + Stealth Rock)
Gengar (Pain Split)
Conkeldurr (Knock Off + Ice Punch)
Volcarona (Giga Drain)
Bisharp (Knock Off)
Scizor (Superpower)
Togekiss (Heal Bell)
Galvantula (Giga Drain)
Tyranitar (Superpower + Ice Punch)
Mega Absol (Knock Off)
Mega Abomasnow (Giga Drain)
Mega Gardevoir (Hyper Voice)
Mega Aerodactyl (Aqua Tail)

Cherche

Banned
Well, I vote Manaphy, Manaphy is cute than Jirachi imo :3

Does anyone here play 6th gen LC ?
Or am I the only one ?

I've been playing a lot of Gen 6 LC lately, & I'd say I'm pretty good at it, if I do say so myself. I've been planning on making a team to ladder with, but I haven't had the time to do so (Better get started on that..............................or not)

Debury

Name: Lewis
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Debury
Joining the Guild Date: 30/1/14
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Squirtle/ Venusaur/ Mawile
what division you like: I was thinking water but I will go where needed. I am looking forward to being part of something to help me enhance my competitive battling experience. I am from the UK so if there is a division with more UK people then that would be nice. This looks well established and that has been a key factor to why I applied for here.
Referrals: None (Signed up for Serebii yesterday)

Last edited:

RoySceptile

Bakaner
what division you like: I was thinking water but I will go where needed. I am looking forward to being part of something to help me enhance my competitive battling experience. I am from the UK so if there is a division with more UK people then that would be nice. This looks well established and that has been a key factor to why I applied for here.

Welcome to the clan! Hope you like it here.
If you have time, you can visit the Clan Xat to arrange battles/trades, and just chat with other clan members in general.

And at this rate, we're going to be flinched to death on Wi-Fi.
Don't do this, guys.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

welcome to the guild and Im not sure how many people from the UK is here but just say the word what division you like to be in and teg is a place to go hope you like it here ^_^ as well as we have plenty of jobs as well so if you can do something besides battling as well ^_^ its really up to you with your division so just let me know Im the founder of the guild and the leader of the fairy division so just say the word if you want to be fairy ill add you in we are the less right now ;) All we ask is to stay active if you like it here ;)

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Changing my vote from Jirachi to Darkrai.

Anyway, The Swampurtz after I get my 2nd fic up, is going back to his roots aka I'm bout to play Sapphire, Ruby, and Leafgreen(Might do a nuzlocke on leafgreen.) again to add to my armies in B2 and soon X, but how you guys doing. If I didn't forget my DS at my dad's I could start creating my armies that will take over Kalos by playing Diamond, and getting Darkria and ****.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer

Welcome to the clan! We have a tutoring program that you can sign up to help people like you improve their battling skills

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone! :D
Welcome all new members and I hope everyone is well! :D
I'm still deciding what to shiny hunt(as usual), but I'll finally decide at some point! xD
I'm leaning towards Love Ball Absol/Fast Ball Zigzagoon for the VGC, but I have no good bulky spreads for them lol xD
Hope you all have a great day! <3

Cherche

Banned

Welcome to the clan, buddy. Like Moonclawz already said, we have a tutoring program to help better yourself in battling. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Debury

Okay, are there differences within the different divisions? If not I'll come and bolster the fairy division.

Also, how would one sign up for some tutoring. I am available most days in GMT time zone. Be on all day tomorrow.

Thanks for the welcome!

Nevermind, found it!

Serebii Forums Username: Debury
Timezone: GMT
What time of day are you usually free?: Monday/ Tuesday morning, Tuesday Evening, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday/ Friday All day. My shifts are pretty rigid so that helps. Weekends I might not be around as much
How experienced in Competitive Pokémon are you?: Not particularly but I have played a few hundred battles on PS
What tier(s) do you wish to learn?: XY OU
Preferred Tutor?: Don't mind. Someone Knowledgeable
Can you use the TEG Xat for Communications with your Tutor?: Yes
Pokémon Showdown, Pokémon Online, or WiFi?: Can do PS or PO but I have no competitive Pokemon on WiFi (Yet)

Last edited:

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
I've been playing a lot of Gen 6 LC lately, & I'd say I'm pretty good at it, if I do say so myself. I've been planning on making a team to ladder with, but I haven't had the time to do so (Better get started on that..............................or not)

Haha, get on that sis xD
Takes awhile, I still need 40 more battles to get reqs on the LC ladder.
Gonna take a really long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.