• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Death by Magikarp falling from the sky at terminal velocity.

The first vid he did was about Magcargo with the heat of the sun (which can be felt within a mile of it), Blastoise's cannons, and Victreebel's acid.
I'm ready to see what else the guy can discuss.

Btw, would anyone recommend special SheerForce LO Nidoqueen or physical?

Yellow De Viridian Grove

The first vid he did was about Magcargo with the heat of the sun (which can be felt within a mile of it), Blastoise's cannons, and Victreebel's acid.

Nidoqueen should always be special due to a better movepool to abuse sheer force

Cherche

Banned

Basically what Hakallowin said, Nidoqueen should always be specially based. A common move-set for her would be Earth Power | Fire Blast | Ice Beam / Focus Blast / Sludge Wave | Stealth Rock / Focus Blast

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Nidoqueen should always be special due to a better movepool to abuse sheer force

She got an Attack boost this gen, far outweighing the Sp Attack now. Poison Jab, Fire Punch. Stealth Rock, ??? is what I was thinking.
Anyway, even if I run either Offensive NQueen, should I pair it with Klefki or Breloom?

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Last edited:
Sorry for the sudden drop of activity the past couple of days; I haven't had access to the computer except for in the early morning hours of my timezone while you're all asleep. I should be good for the weekend and the rest of next week, apologies.

Reb of Kalos

Addicted to pokemon
I'm still alivveee!! Just in case I was getting close to the point where I'm considered inactive on this guild. School has gotten the best of me, and I spend most of my free time sleeping, heh. But thanks to the pokemon bank I have every single pokemon now :D Still looking for vivillon forms though. If anyone has continental, monsoon, garden, icy snow, sandstorm, sun, ocean, archipelago, savanna, or jungle, I'm willing to negotiate a trade :p

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Yeah, I didn't understand anything that you just said. :/

I got nothing either. :/
I think he ran out of boxes in X/Y and is overjoyed that PokeBank is finally available for him.

I'm still alivveee!! Just in case I was getting close to the point where I'm considered inactive on this guild. School has gotten the best of me, and I spend most of my free time sleeping, heh. But thanks to the pokemon bank I have every single pokemon now :D Still looking for vivillon forms though. If anyone has continental, monsoon, garden, icy snow, sandstorm, sun, ocean, archipelago, savanna, or jungle, I'm willing to negotiate a trade :p

Good to know you're still alive! :)

Zachmac

He doesn't really seem to talk about things regarding Pokemon much. Just anything in the fictional(often video game) world if they happened in real life. Seriously, Magcargo though....that just proves that the pokedex is a lie.

He does have videos on things like "what if Superman punched you?" and "what if you were Fus Ro Dah'd?"

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I have half of a team built on PS. This has been another epiiode of "When Teambuilding Goes Bad", which is pretty much every time I try to make a team.

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Oh no, I don't want to see people fail themselves at teambuilding.

This is (part of) the reason I hardly battle any more. I hardly ever build teams and the lack of reliable computer time is just icing on the procrastination cake.

I (finally) finished the team. I'll be on Ori if anyone wants to randomly challenge me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.