• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden's Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
So we skip to the next battle?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry. I read it for round 4. My bad.

lol its fine yellow it happens i haven't heard from shayminlover though but i still need to make my team...

edit: also got in contact with shayminlover we shall battle tommorow which my team is gunna be half *** cuaz of last minute like always lol

Last edited:

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
Attention :D
People on the Wifi side just ignore your battles with Drastic for now, he is having very bad Wifi trouble and will catch up once it starts working properly again.

wait can I already do the round 3 battle? since drastic is my first round opponent.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
okay that's awesome! I'll contac shayminlover right away :)

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
atm you don't have a battle in round three until Drastic gets back, so I will allow just you to get your round 4 battle done if you like?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I could wait a while, my luck sucks as of late...

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Well, my wifi has been better. Well better than that one day ^^;. Still afraid of disconnecting, so yep.

It's somewhat slow still.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
when the deadline for the round for little cup? i can make a team now and when i catch shayminlover if he on >.> we can battle just give me a shout out when your on and ill whip a team up shayminlover...

Status
Not open for further replies.