• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden's Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachmac

I can't PM, uh, Garnet, I think it was? So, I'm going to ask here.

Could I be subbed for the rest of the tourny?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Lost to yellow in both rounds 3-0 due to hax AGAIN! and a hopeless battle due to tech breloom, 6-4(fORFIET) whicj makes it a 6-0-_-

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Well, 3-0 SuperDaikenki with a DNite come back (I trolled with Paralysis). 6-4 was the next match. CBBreloom was going to sweep his whole team. He had nothing to outspeed and Bullet Seed 2HKO'd all of his water pokes. It was going to be a 6-0.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
So I am Now in the Tournament! I think i am the su, but im not sure >.> i will be starting in round 4 so yeah..

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Alright Thanks! :D

So can someone Link me to Porygon's page? i dont have him as a friend yet D:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Lost 1 game to eevee 3-0 won the other 4-0. Type dis advantage + hax = suck :l

Status
Not open for further replies.