• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden's Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
but the score said jirachi won

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
fine, in a spring friendly battle atm. gimmie a sec

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
oh sorry about that... didn't know it.
global link tournaments work that way.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
won against superdaikenki 4-2 :)

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Beat myrrh for region lock 4-0 3-0 ggs (somehow I don't think that u tried >__>)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I beat Celestial 2-0.
GG bro

Myrrh

Beat myrrh for region lock 4-0 3-0 ggs (somehow I don't think that u tried >__>)

I did try ;n; I wasn't too confident about my team, but I did try my best. I made a stupid play with Venusaur Giga Drain though like I said. Type matchup fail >.>

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
:O me vs drastic! when can you batte?

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Lost my first battle very horribly 6-0, LOL.
2 battles to go.

Won my second battle 5-0
1 more to decide the winner.

Won my last battle 4-0
Good games jirachi, after the first battle(not the dc one) I really had to play correctly ^_^

Last edited:

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
lost 2-1 against Drastic. he's a really great battler!

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Well done to everyone on the wifi side for getting your battles done so quickly.
Also a big well done to Superdaikenki, !jirachi! and DrasticPhase for finishing in the top three :)

Lets see if Drastic can defend his title in my next tournament :)

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Heh, 2nd place on the first tourney and won 1st 3 tourneys in a row c: (Although the second one wasn't recorded -.-)

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Heh, 2nd place on the first tourney and won 1st 3 tourneys in a row c: (Although the second one wasn't recorded -.-)

You were my favourite from the start :p
The next one I will be running a different format. Going to talk to Yellow first to see if he wants to host one or if I can get on with mine next month.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
3rd, is fine, But I will win next time

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
confirming things drastic posted :)
yay this was my first tournament and I'm second! sorry guys had to go of the pc real quick yesterday >.>
congratz to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.