• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden's Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Battled Roysceptile. Lost 2-0 because i overlooked some information during the battle and had a game changing miss. Still, it was a fun game. GG.

Confirming.
That Play Rough miss completely changed the tide of the battle in my favor.
Good match.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
beat mine 2-0 rock slide miss screwed him I think. also rotom is a good hax inducer

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
I beat Azu 4-0 after forfeit, gg to you!

I also beat Saph 3-0, gg to you too!

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
lost 3-0 to lucario gg my half assed team wasnt enough :(

Team ReQuote has defeated Team SilentKnight in 2 ggs for the Multi-tourney.

1st battle 1-0 VERY CLOSE!
2nd battle 5-0

Last edited:

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I have updated the tournament thread. Congratulations to the following people for making it out of each group.

Group A:
Garnet & AP-Z

Group B:
Minedreigon & Lucarioman5

Group C:
TM0 & DrasticPhase

Group D:
Hakallowin

Because battles didn't not get done in Group D, I have eliminated Aggron, Silent and TDK.

A play off battle between the best two runners up (Myrrh and Saph) will take place, with the winner taking the second spot in Group D.

Finally fixture 5 is now open. These battles need to be done by Sunday.

Last edited:

Myrrh

Versus Saph

0-4

Good game, that Hypnosis miss was sour. And I thought you'd outspeed me with your lead.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
So these are the multi-battles that need to be done still. Remember multi-battles are Bo3.

1) Garnet & TM0 vs Saph~ & Dew Watatsumi
2) Azulart & Lucarioman vs Minedreigon & Archstaraptor
3) QuoteMaster & Refreeze vs Myrrh & Roysceptile

These singles battles also need to be done. Not Bo3.

1) Garnet vs Lucarioman5
2) Minedreigon vs AP-Z
3) TM0 vs Myrrh
4) Hakallowin vs DrasticPhase

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Thank Arceus I have plenty of pokes to start a solid team... Saph, hope you're ready as well

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
And thus my wifi run ends... Lost 2-0 and 3-0

I knew I should've took out the goodra and have saph switch out to poli in the 2nd one

Myrrh

VS TM0

0-5

Good game. Rotten luck with that miss, but the Critical almost saved you. I'll share the video later, if I may.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
VS TM0

0-5

Good game. Rotten luck with that miss, but the Critical almost saved you. I'll share the video later, if I may.

Confirming. I was not expecting what happened. Still, it was a GG and a learning experience. You can share the video if you want to. I'm alright with it.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I have fully updated.

I would like to say that I am awarding Arch and Mine their multi-battle victory despite them doing it early. If this happens in the future, both teams will be eliminated.

Current battles that are left for this round need to be completed by tomorrow.

Myrrh

Sarah, is next round open yet? It's been almost a week since last round ended but you never officially said anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.