• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden's Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
An updated announcement, because I made a few mistakes in the last one

These battles are Bo1 Singles and needs to be done by the 20th:
DrasticPhase vs Lucarioman5
Minedreigon vs Myrrh

The winners will face off in the finals.

This battle is Bo3 Multi Battles and needs to be done by the 20th:
Myrrh and RoySceptile vs Archstaraptor and Minedreigon

The winner will face Drastic and Yellow in the finals.

Good luck to everyone :]

I have plans for our next tours, and if you have one yourself, feel free to let me know it :]
Hope everyone looks forward to seeing the results of this tour and participating in future tours :]

Last edited:

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Announcement:

With Garnet's departure, I will be taking over the Tournament thread. The current tournament will still be completed.

We will be discussing what will be happening with Multis, considering Garnet has left TEG and Drastic is on a hiatus. This will be solved soon.

For Singles, Lucarioman5 advances to the semi-finals, receiving activity victory over Garnet. If Drastic wishes to continue, he will battle Lucarioman5 in the semis.

Myrrh and AP-Z are matched up against one another to see who advances to the finals! Their battle will be singles and Bo1. They have until the 20th to battle.

I have plans for our next tours, and if you have one yourself, feel free to let me know it :]
Hope everyone looks forward to seeing the results of this tour and participating in future tours :]

wait, i beat Adapt, how does he advance?

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
I beat Drastic 1-0 in a very fun battle GG to you!

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Myrrh and I 'beat' ArchDreigon.

Game 1 was a 5-0 win in SceptYrrh's favor.
Game 2 had connection issues, but it was clear that Arch & Mine would win. Both teams agreed.
Game 3 also had connection issues, but Arch & Mine's chances looked terribly bleak. Both teams agreed.

Last edited:

Myrrh

Beat Minedreigon in singles competition, result was 4-0. Good game, that one Pokemon that setup against me scared me as I had nothing else I don't think could have taken a hit from it.

Good job everyone, you all played well getting this far.

Seasons Finals

Myrrh vs Lucarioman5

This matchup will be a best of one singles battle. Good luck to both of you.

Guild Cup Finals

Myrrh and RoySceptile
vs
Hakallowin and DrasticPhase

This matchup will be best of three Multi Battle. Good luck to both sides.

Deadline is the 27th.

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
I lost 2-0 against Myrrh, congrats! (Don't worry, I'll get you next time)

TEG Word Tournament!

In this tournament, each round you will submit a five letter word that is related to the theme of the round. At the start of the round, you will randomly be assigned a word that was submitted. With your word, you will use each of the five letters to build a team, all five of those Pokemon must start with the same letter in the word. You will also get a free sixth slot to use any Pokemon of your choice.
For example, if you get the word Fairy, you could make a team of Ferrothorn, Alakazam, Infernape, Rotom, Yanmega, and then a sixth Pokemon of your choosing.

Tour idea shamelessly stolen from here

This is a OU Tournament. All standard OU rules are applied. This Tourney is PS/PO only. There will be a WiFi Tournament next month :]

Round One theme is Animals. Post a five letter word relating to animals as your sign up.

The DragonKnight - Llama
Rider Of Aeons - Horse
SilentReaper - Quail
Adaptable Porygon-Z - Foxes

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sign me up dk since its PS only i will need to study this a bit carefully never entered a tournament like this ill try to make a team up soon as i can...i think i understand but you know me i get confused so easily :p

edit: didn't see it was animal theme dk why don't you give a animal name as the example lmao anyway i choose panda

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.