• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden's Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Just to let everyone know that I will have more details tomorrow regarding these upcoming tournaments. I have also filled 5 Wifi spots and 6 PO/PS spots.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Hmm, I guess I'll join the tournament.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
All the PS/PO places have now gone. You can still sign up for Wifi though.

Edit: All places are now full.

A few things to take note.

The tournament will be called The Enchanted Cup: Spring Edition, it will be in a different format to the last tournament. In the first round every person will battle in at least 10 battles, with each battle having a 5 day limit to get done.

The top 8 players on the PS/PO side will then go head to head in a knock out format while the top 4 from Wifi will also do the same.

Each win gains you 3 points, winning 6-0 gets you an extra bonus point, you get 1 point if the battle ends in a draw and no points if you lose.

Every round of battles on the PO/PS side will be different from the last, this is to see who really is the most consistent battler, and to see who can play out of their comfort zone. On the Wifi side I am looking at possibilities on mixing things up a little, but this is kinda hard due to people only really having OU Pokemon.

Remember this is a big commitment, but I feel one battle every 5 days or so isn't that bad. If all the battles get done with a few days to spare I will push forward the next round.

I should have all match ups and rules up by the end of the week. We should then be ready to start on Monday.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

The tournament will be called The Enchanted Cup: Spring Edition, it will be in a different format to the last tournament. In the first round every person will battle in at least 10 battles, with each battle having a 5 day limit to get done.

The top 8 players on the PS/PO side will then go head to head in a knock out format while the top 4 from Wifi will also do the same.

Each win gains you 3 points, winning 6-0 gets you an extra bonus point, you get 1 point if the battle ends in a draw and no points if you lose.

Every round of battles on the PO/PS side will be different from the last, this is to see who really is the most consistent battler, and to see who can play out of their comfort zone. On the Wifi side I am looking at possibilities on mixing things up a little, but this is kinda hard due to people only really having OU Pokemon.

Remember this is a big commitment, but I feel one battle every 5 days or so isn't that bad. If all the battles get done with a few days to spare I will push forward the next round.

I should have all match ups and rules up by the end of the week. We should then be ready to start on Monday.

this seems crazy XD but alright so we battle each person 10 times? sorry and 5 day limit 0_0 i hope i can do that since i work and stuff...

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
No, you will battle every person who has registered, you will have 1 battle every 5 days, so don't worry because you will have plenty of time.

Slowly editing the first page also with stuff on. I have linked each of your profiles so you can find your opponents more easily.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
No, you will battle every person who has registered, you will have 1 battle every 5 days, so don't worry because you will have plenty of time.

Slowly editing the first page also with stuff on. I have linked each of your profiles so you can find your opponents more easily.

oh i know that they have to be registered for the tournament lol and alright 1 battle per 5 days that makes more since...thanks garnet for clearing that up...alright i will see...

Yellow De Viridian Grove

This sounds really fun. Ew team building.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Oh look, I have to battle !jirachi! Again ^^;, lol.
I'll try to get our battle done tomorrow, I need to my fix glasses however...

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Currently awaiting both battles....

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I haven't finished everything properly, so don't do your battles yet. I mainly put them up so the PO/PS side can make some teams for this rounds selected tier.
The tournament should be officially opened on Monday. I will also be putting up the rest of the fixtures tomorrow.

Zachmac

Multiple tiers? Yikes. Well, I better get working on NU/UU/RU teams, then.

If only showdowon supported rotation battles....

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
Oh look, I have to battle !jirachi! Again ^^;, lol.
I'll try to get our battle done tomorrow, I need to my fix glasses however...

great :) I'll do my best :D
I'm not sure I can be on for long tomorrow :(
btw awesome Jirachi banner ;3

Zachmac

Now this is looking to be a fun tournament...mono-letter NU? Yeah, that's going to be a tricky one...but I think I have an idea.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Ohhh, this is fun :)
Could actually battle people never battled(Only shayminlover, lol).
Also building new teams. Going to try to use different teams each round.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ohhh, this is fun :)
Could actually battle people never battled(Only shayminlover, lol).
Also building new teams. Going to try to use different teams each round.

well PO will be different teir and teams but for wifi i have no clue check the the front 0_0

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I checked the front, lol. 1-5 is just OU. 6-10 is clear skies or no weather if you don't get what Clear Skies mean.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I checked the front, lol. 1-5 is just OU. 6-10 is clear skies or no weather if you don't get what Clear Skies mean.

oh okay lol and yeah i got that clear skies ment...thanks though for explaining ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.