• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden's Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
oh really alright then can we extend it then...i can defiently battle tommorow no problem...

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I was thinking of extending until the end of Friday anyway so that will be the new deadline.

Edit: Myself and Yellow have set up a time, I also know about Eevee's battle but what about the other two?
Myrrh v saphirapwns and Zachmac v VaironGod?

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Garnet Til Alexandros XVII;15823751[B said:
]I was thinking of extending until the end of Friday anyway so that will be the new deadline.[/B]

Edit: Myself and Yellow have set up a time, I also know about Eevee's battle but what about the other two?

Good. I was really worried because I'm really busy today... At least this tournament is going smoothly so far. Drastic and your Wifi.

Myrrh

I was thinking of extending until the end of Friday anyway so that will be the new deadline.

Saph is ready and raring to go, he's just waiting on me to get a damn team ready. I'll be busy today with homework I horribly procrastinated on, and tomorrow I am at school for most of the day. Friday and after is smooth sailing as I don't have my Thursday class for 2 weeks (but the work picked up, I'll have to research stuff). So yeah, I can get my battle done on Friday if saph is also on then.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah i can get my battle done with shayminlover today too actually he just say the word in this thread and ill be on most of the day rnging stuff and doing stuff i normally do lol i still haven't made my team but i can do it quickly... I know im gunna lose this round too >.>

Zachmac

I lost to VaironGod 4-0, but then avenged myself in the second round, 4-0 as well.

I had no idea what I was doing, haha. Who knew Wingul could be so annoying?

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Well, me and !jirachi! battled, it ended up 5-2, but we disconnected. He really couldn't do anything since his wall got toxiced and his Lucario couldn't do anything to my Tenta. Or was it 5-3...

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Is it time for the next round? I know I already lost to Drastic a rematch would be nice

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
Well, me and !jirachi! battled, it ended up 5-2, but we disconnected. He really couldn't do anything since his wall got toxiced and his Lucario couldn't do anything to my Tenta. Or was it 5-3...

I think it was 5-3 I still had my rotom ;)

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
won against shayminlover123
gg 0-3

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Confirming :D That thing was a monster. To be fair though your Murkrow was awesome in the first battle.

Edit: Round 4 is also now open on the PS side if both you and your opponent have battled in round 3. For those who haven't yet battle can you get them done asap :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.