• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden's Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
okay thanks and i just missed him again in vm XD my boyfriend took the computer and i fell asleep and took a nap XD so i missed him again for a battle...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

VaironGod

Dunsparce>Arceus
Just mentioning that from the coming the 31st to the 5th I'll be vacationing and probably won't have access to any internet. So any battles that I would have to do at those times I'll just take 2 losses.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Just mentioning that from the coming the 31st to the 5th I'll be vacationing and probably won't have access to any internet. So any battles that I would have to do at those times I'll just take 2 losses.

Well the next round starts tomorrow so get that done and then the end of the round after will be 10 days from now, you will be fine.

Myrrh

whoaaaa waht is this place!!!?!!!?!??!!

Read the first post. Read the stickied threads. Read. Reading is power.

EDIT: What is mono versus mono? Do we have to agree on one type to use against each other or something?

Last edited:

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Man I wish Someone Told me about this place! oh wait... I think Eevee did before i joined :p

anyways good luck you guys i hope to be in the next one :p

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
Just wondering, but do you guys constantly recycle this thread with new tounaments, or do you make another one? cuz im gonna suscribe to it if so.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
All tourney's are here

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
The tourney usually comes a week after the tourney's over

Status
Not open for further replies.