• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden's Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
im all set ready to go i can battle imposter tommorow my team sucks im gunna loose D:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Beat Rider 1-0 due to hax :/ Sorry man. I forgot Reflect was up (didn't matter in my mindset), but thought I had the game when I didn't. Then a crit happened.

Nermind. It is Bo3...

Now I won 3-0 Loom died due to freeze, so hax equaled out, just the hax G2 was not last minute game breaking hax...

Last edited:

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Beat Rider 1-0 due to hax :/ Sorry man. I forgot Reflect was up (didn't matter in my mindset), but thought I had the game when I didn't. Then a crit happened.

Nermind. It is Bo3...

Now I won 3-0 Loom died due to freeze, so hax equaled out, just the hax G2 was not last minute game breaking hax...
Confirming loss. I'm so sad that we were talking about how I wanted crits over EQ. Then I get EQed. Then I get hit by a game ending crit.
;-;

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Beat FW 5-0 and 4-0. ggs; omastar too strong

it exrtremly sucked cuaz i had nothing faster to beat down omastar before shell smash :/ but ggs neither less just confirming...

Round 2 & 3 of the TEG Word Tournament!

TEG_Word_Tour_2014.png

AP-Z v Khybon - AP-Z receives activity win.
Willie v Meso - Meso won the coinflip 2-1.

Silent v Yellow, Lucarioman v Meso, and Moon v Imposter have until the 25th to battle with their Round One word (can be found here).

Round Three Theme is Food.
Everyone in Round Three shall VM/PM/PC me on xat their word for the next round. You have three days to do so or you will get a word chosen for you. Remember: The word you submit will be randomly assigned to someone, so you won't automatically get your word.

All matchups are BEST OF THREE.

Deadline is March 3rd. Good luck everyone!​

Last edited:
Round 2 & 3 of the TEG Word Tournament!

TEG_Word_Tour_2014.png

Participants and their words

words_zps83a37135.png

All matchups are BEST OF THREE.

Deadline is March 9th. Good luck everyone!​

Status
Not open for further replies.