• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Gardens vs Team Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

TeamEnchantedGardenExtractionBannerOpening.png

VS

teamskybanner.png

RULES

All battles will be BW2
Bo3 matches are allowed if both battlers agree on it.
Standard OU matches following Smogons banned list.
The results of each battle must be both posted and confirmed in this thread
The war will be concluded after two weeks. Whatever team is winning by then will be the winning team. Started on 1/24 and will end on 2/7. If there is a tie, it will be extended a week and the next one to win, wins.
If you get disconnected at the beginning of the match, reply the match and redo all moves up to that point. If there was too much hax involved/too late in the batter, either decide a winner or start over.

MATCHUPS

Yellow De Viridian Grove(PO/PS) vs QuoteMaster (PS)
Myrrh (All) vs Ghost of the Forums (PS/PO)
DrasticPhase(All/Wifi) vs ThatCrazyRussian (Wifi)
Tleon (Wifi) vs Trident (Wifi)
Garnet Til Alexandros XVII (Wifi) vs ArchStaraptor (Wifi)
Shreyas (PO/PS) vs drizzleboy12 (PO)
saphirapwns (PO) vs Joepotatoe (PO)

TEG Subs:
TM0verlord (All/Wifi)

Team Sky Subs:
None

Good luck to both sides. I hope this goes well guys :)

Last edited:

Myrrh

Holy crap I'm in this? Good luck to everyone. May the force ever BE in your favor. My favorite Harry Potter quote from Renesme . 3
My opponent, I can be flexible with my time if you need me to be.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
wow speaking of which...everyone keeps asking about the war is gunna start or not well it is XD good luck to both sides and please lets have a fun and clean fight for the top...lets go teg show them what we got ;)

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I just notice this on my Stalker Feed, LOL.
I will contact my oppenent on Friday when I finish school.
Also, I don't have a "Z" in Phase ._.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i actually noticed when i saw team sky name vs Tea.....on the guild war section lol XD but yeah back on topic though make sure for my guild please contact your opponent...please don't wait for them, odds are they may be waiting for you...we want this war to go smoothly as possible...

edit: i think yellow put that in there for fun lol it looks cooler that way actually LOL

Last edited:
Holy Toledo! This got up fast!

Good luck to all! Gives a little more luck to Team Sky. ;P

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Didn't realize thread was up lol ill contact my opponent to schedule something

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah i was pretty shocked as well for the war thread being up this fast to be honest XD wow four of my friends are in the war on team sky side lol XD alright let get this war started! :)

tleon

Gl all and let's do this

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
also archstaraptor says he wants to be subbed? can anyone sub in for him on team sky side please...he posted it in tleon profile...

Already been settled Eevee :)
Ghosts of the Forums will be replacing me: he's much more deserving of the position than I am!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ghosts of the Forums will be replacing me: he's much more deserving of the position than I am :)

alright arch thats fine as long as the war goes on and we get our battles done were all good :) thank you for letting us know though...

tleon

k got it 10charlimit...

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Won against The Crazy Russian 2-0
I honestly thought I was going to lose since I got full Para like 4/5 times in a row ._.
Good game, I probably had to deal with Hax more in this battle ;-;
I just had to thank Blissey and Latios for the win.

I also have the battle saved. Just need to go GTS. If you need proof, I'll tell you video number.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Won against The Crazy Russian 2-0
I honestly thought I was going to lose since I got full Para like 4/5 times in a row ._.
Good game, I probably had to deal with Hax more in this battle ;-;
I just had to thank Blissey and Latios for the win.

alright drastic ;) congrats on the win...now its 1-0 lets go teg and still good luck to both sides..anything can happen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.