• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

team ferrin

Ferrin

Easily Lost
hayers these are the pokémon that I have been training.I'll train deino too for sure and am looking for one member thats not legendary.first pokemon from professor juniper:..

Samurott :503: hasty nature
moveset:
Surf
Ice beam
Megahorn
Hydro pump

my second ally-

Archeops :567: impish nature
Moveset
Fly
Stone edge
Earthquake
Crunch

I trained simisear before looking up chandelure.here is the results:
Chandelures and Simisears base stats:
Chandelure hp 60 simisear hp 75
Chandelure attack 55 Sim: attack 98
ch: defense 90 Sim:defense 63
ch:sp.attack 145 Sim :sp.attack 98
Ch:sp.defense 90 Sim:sp.defense 63
ch:speed 80 Sim: speed 101

i caught a litwick from the celestial tower.my third member:

Chandelure :609: timid nature
Moveset
Flamethrower
Energy ball
psychic
Shadow ball

My fourth member---from a cave after teaching Sam surf
Haxorus :612: careful nature
moveset
outrage
earthquake
x-scissor
dragon claw

I'm looking for one more members.and am accepting any suggestions graciously €: oh ferrins not my name.its somebody from a book.

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Return over Hydro Pump, for more coverage + you don't need to have both Surf & Hydro Pump.

Dragon Dance over Outrage and Rock Slide over X-Scissor on Haxorus. Also, it's the one with Mold Breaker ability, right? Rivalry & Unnerve are very much useless compared to MB.....

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
Chandelure should go Hp Fighting over Psychic but if you dont wanna rebreed just use Calm Mind.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
thankyou and fortunately haxorus's ability is mold breaker. £: switching x scissor for rock slide .i like having outrage too for more stab. dragonclaw+stab=120damage outrage+stab=180damage.and im thinking of catching an electric grass fighting or dragon type.or something different.what's your favorite unova grass type?a pokémon that sucks up health for HP with high defense sounds good

Last edited:

Master_of_grass

War Never Changes
Whimscott is great for sucking up health and a good defensive Pokemon as is Ferrothorn who is a beast and a fantastic wall