• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Fluffy Kittens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad3n

Banned
TeamFluffyKittens.png

Team Fluffy Kittens

Overview

As one enters this clan they must be asking themselves, "Why Fluffy Kittens?" This is a question which requires a lifetime's analysis to understand. If, as you entered this very hall, you asked your self this very question, it is time for you to leave. True members of Team Fluffy Kittens; those who are drawn to its light; they do not ask this. They already know.

If you do not know the answer, you are an enemy of Team Fluffy Kittens. Therefore all other clans are our enemy. True members; those who were called to its light; they do not fear this. They are better than the rest. They are ruthless in battle, and were born with a desire to crush those who do not understand.

True members; those who are bathed in its light; they seek out the daft. They seek to kill them.

Purpose

Team Fluffy Kittens concerns itself entirely with the elimination of the daft. It exists only for blood. There is no "currency" in Team Fluffy Kittens. There are no "rewards." Those who join Team Fluffy Kittens; those who are drawn to the light; they do not need this. They have all they desire, and anything they do not have is at their fingertips.

Expectations

Like any great clan, we have expectations. To join Team Fluffy Kittens you must have:

+ The ability to create you own team. This applies in the physical sense as well. You cannot join team Fluffy Kittens if you have no team to work with. Team not ready yet? Wait.

+ The ability to battle. This means the ability to battle ruthlessly. If you do not win a large percentage of your battles you cannot join this clan.

+ Dedication to Team Fluffy Kittens. If you are destined to join Team Fluffy Kittens this shouldn't be an issue.

+ Common Sense. No idiots allowed.

Joining

To join Team Fluffy Kittens one must PM me the answer to the question. If their answer is satisfactory, a test battle can be set up. Don't know the question? That could be a good sign.

The Baron of Fate is our new tester. PM him for your test battle.

obamakitty2.png

Archive Of Humorous Answers To The Question

Lion Demon said:
Finally somebody who respects cats.

....Not dogs
Not birds and frogs
Or monkies who say boo
no story or rhyme
to waste some time....

...I mean your called the fluffy kittens because intimidating the foe with A cute name weakens them emotionally therefore crippling them to pieces!

If I have the chance to test battle ill call you "boss"
from now on!
assassinsceptile said:
Answer:
Why not Fluffy Kittens? Fluffy Kittens have the power to demolish entire civilations and look awesome doing it, too.
charlie rulez said:
My clan looks like kittens but i think urs is better. The anser to the question is that kittens are great and fluffy because you are awesome and i am not. please let me in now.
phop said:
I once owned a fluffy kitten.
Now it is a cat.
Let me in your clan now,
And I will make you fap!
jeyre80 said:
WHAT IS A MAN?! A MISERABLE PILE OF SECRETS! UBT ENOUGH TALK HAVE AT YOU! FLUFFY KITTENS FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!!!!!!
OMN's_SkyNet18 said:
What What? I said I said. I say I say the answer the answer. FORTY SEVEN
Andrew1239 said:
ok i know that charlie Rulez wanted into ur clan and i dont know the answer but please let me in so i can laugh at him. okay i will take a guess

you are fluffy kittens because their awesome and ur awesome and please let me in

okay and i know that you make those cool pokemon art things i think they are very nice. yup
EricRazzle said:
fluffy kittens are amazing stick them in the dryer for 30 minutes and you get them back even fluffier!
PJammies said:
Fluffy Kittens make the enemy underestimate you, but that's beside the point! Fluffies are these really awesome shoes that Japanese girls wear. I know you have yellow fever Rad3n. If you don't let me in, I'll tell it to the world. HAHAHA
Leader Bruno said:
Um. Ill bet u didn't know this but i do art to. if you let me in the clan i Can make cat things. Magoswine or Weavile. I l;ike those two. I'll get them done soon? Sorry i don't know the answer to the question but thats not a problem rioght?

Those Who Know The Answer

~ Cousin_Dan
~ Iggly
~ The Baron of Fate
~ Hauntershadow92
~ Blaine's Cousin
~ Goketsu
~ kinder surprise
~ Mr. Ralts
~ Rad3n
~ BaldWombat
~ Torterra14
~ Lonely Ralts
~ AnalyticalWrath
~ JmH Reborn
~
~

unownkittyyay.png

Fluffy Darkrai Kitten By Rad3n...
Fluffy Abomasnow Kitten By Rad3n...
Fluffy Unown-? Kitten By Rad3n...

Last edited:

calum

Banned
GL Rad3n, but sorry that question came to my mind when I looked at the name.

Rad3n

Banned
Goketsu has successfully answered the question and defeated the team's tester.

I am not the team's tester.

I'll join this ship then, seeing that there is no sign of getting back the original one...

Rad3n

Banned
I'll join this ship then, seeing that there is no sign of getting back the original one...

Blaine has successfully answered the question and defeated the team's tester.

I am not the team's tester.

Just a smidge more members and we can begin to punish the daft!

Rad3n

Banned
I'll join?

Yes. Yes I will.

Your answer to the question was correct. You fared well against the tester.

it tells me yur FC is wrong

give me a good FC without mistake :)

You must be daft. Of course the FC is wrong. GTFO of this clan.

I have the knowledge. I can answer the question. I can sense those who can answer the question.

I can help the team tester test.

Congratulations, you knew the answer to the question. You also fared well against the tester.

I think I can answer correctly. Let's see, I divide here, carry the 2. I got it, answer in pm.

A most intriguing answer, but a correct one nonetheless. You really impressed the tester.

I am not the tester.

Just a reminder: If I didn't respond to your answer, it was incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.