• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team for battles with friends

iwillHM01you

I'm probably not going to EV train, because it's just for battles with friends, but if I do use EVs, what would you recommend?

:500: blaze
-fire gem
Flare blitz
Bulk up
Earthquake
Brick break

;257; blaze
-lum berry
Flare blitz
Sky uppercut
Brave bird
Shadow claw

;392; blaze
-fighting gem
Flare blitz
Feint
Close combat
Mach punch

;197; synchronize
-leftovers
Toxic
Moonlight
Protect
Dig (in case of steel types)

;196; synchronize
-shell bell
Psychic
Shadow ball
Psych up
Hyper beam

;132; imposter
-quick claw
Transform

magikrap

Typhlosion Trainer
That Umbreon is a troll... your friend's gonna hate you.
Might as well slap Double Team on it and aim for the ragequit. :p

You have 3 fire/fighting types. That's way too many. Drop one of them for a dragon type. I suggest a Haxorus.

Haxorus @Life Orb
Mold Breaker
Adamant
4 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw/Outrage
-Earthquake
-Brick Break
Just a standard Dragon Dancing Haxorus. Not sure on the held item, but whatever. Also, drop Hyper Beam on Espeon for Signal Beam.
Drop Earthquake on Emboar for Wild Charge or Stone Edge (Fighting and Ground gain redundant coverage with each other). Drop Brave Bird on Blaziken for Stone Edge or Rock Slide (Edge for power, Slide for accuracy). Finally, drop Feint on Infernape for Stone Edge or Rock Slide (rock coverage is useful).

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Here:

Espeon @Psychic Gem
Modest Nature
~Calm Mind
~Psychic
~Shadow Ball
~HP Fighting/Fire/Grass/Water

Sets up,then sweeps.