• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team for in game use (including battle frontier) and friend battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluttershaft

I need help with forming a team with purposes listed in title mainly because last time I played Emerald I BARELY defeated E4
spamming heals and revives.

I really want in my team (sortof must haves):

Swampert

Ice beam
Surf
Earthquake
Rest?

Gardevoir

Psychic
Calm mind
Thunderbolt
will o wisp or hypnosis, help me decide

I would really like to have if it's good:

Breloom

Focus punch
Spore
Swords dance
???

So I need help with few moves, held items, natures and I also need 3 members with movesets (and nickname if You have something good ;)) I'm open to all sort of suggestions, only gardevoir is set in (very hard) stone
Thanks in advance.

Fluttershaft

I think heracros may be better than breloom with this set:

trait guts
megahorn
brick break
rock slide
facade

Also maybe swap swampert for lanturn or pelipper? What do you think?

Starforsaken

Clad In Shadows
Could I suggest a Slaking?

Hyper Beam (with Truant, it basically lets you attack each turn with Hyper Beam, and you should use a PP Max on this move)
Brick Break
Counter
Shadow Ball

I used a Slaking like this a few times, and while it doesn't seem like the best Slaking, I thought it was fun to use and an pretty versatile moveset. You might want to replace Counter with Yawn or Earthquake if you want to though, but I found it pretty useful, especially against Fighting type Pokémons, because Slaking can take some strong hits.

Fluttershaft

hmmm seems good but i have already normal tailow and gonna catch heracross fot fighting. How about dusclops with:

will o wisp
shadow ball
seismic toss
pain split(is there any good alternative?

Status
Not open for further replies.