• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Fortress 2 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Old Coot
Again? The Sandman's been nerfed already before.

Fixed attachable wearables not staying on ragdolls

That's silly. I liked seeing hats flying off dead corpses.

Chris

Old Coot
Got two Soldier unlocks and all three Demo unlocks.

Unfortunately the Loadout is broken right now (probably due to high as hell glitches involving the Crafting system), so I can't switch weapons and what not.

Ikito

I got The Orange Box on the 360, love TF2 but I've seen all the weapons and **** on the PC version, I think I'm regretting getting it for Xbox instead of PC. Oh well.

I usually use Spy because for some reason I love going Invis and sneaking around people in 2Fort, or having 3 people on my team be engineers and all put a fully upgraded turret around the intelligence briefcase.

Chris

Old Coot
ALSO, WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT GODDAMN EYELANDER IT'S SO CHEAP.
It's slow to swing and you have to use the CT to get the main benefits. Even so, the CT makes you vulnerable to bullet sprays.

I got The Orange Box on the 360, love TF2 but I've seen all the weapons and **** on the PC version, I think I'm regretting getting it for Xbox instead of PC. Oh well.
Well, it's only $10 to purchase this weekend.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Got two Soldier unlocks and all three Demo unlocks.

Unfortunately the Loadout is broken right now (probably due to high as hell glitches involving the Crafting system), so I can't switch weapons and what not.

Farmer. :|

I'm going to get the achievements/weapons legit this time around. I haven't gotten any milestones yet, but I got a Chargin' Targe when the drop system went crazy.

Edit:
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/9017/suite.jpg

Spiffy.

Last edited:

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
So the Spy doesn't burn?

A while ago, there was a TF2 closed beta that included experimental weapons, and they were tested privately with competitive players. So, there's a chance that these weapons might appear in TF2 in the future. One of those was a fire-retardant suit (there were two suits, one that made the Spy immune to afterburn, and one that made him take 90% less damage to fire).

There was also three different versions of the "G.R.U." (Gloves of Running Urgently) which allow the Heavy to move faster, some Blutsauger/Medigun/Ubersaw changes, and a "P.D.Q." (Pretty Darn Quick) wrench that the Engie can use to build 150% faster, but doesn't allow him to upgrade his stuff.

The community's interested in the future of these beta weapons, and recently that image of the fire-retardant suit (which was found in the SDK) brought back some hope!

Chris

Old Coot
Do Demoman Achievements. Mostly the Milestones.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Is there an improved chance of gettin the Chargin' Targe/Eyelander when you actually play as the Demoman?

No.

I've gotten up to Soldier Milestone 2 and Demoman Milestone 1. I didn't get my Equalizer, but I did get the DH and Chargin' Targe.

Chris

Old Coot
I got all of my weapons via the milestone achievements, so sucks to be you buddy. 8)

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
:<

I want to get the Equalizer soon while it's still hideously overpowered so I can have some fun with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.