• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Fortress 2

Spire

soiya
Discuss this amazing game, what classes you play, maps you like, servers you play on, and other TF2-related subjects. I'll ask a couple of questions to start us off.

• What do you think of Gold Rush, the Medic Achievements, the Blutsauger, the Kritzkreig and the Ubersaw?

• What class would you like to see get new weapons/tools next?
NOTE: Valve is offering a free weekend for Team Fortress 2 on Steam. I suggest you check it out.

Juggernaut_Nomad-Trooper

Flying Gym leader
I'd like to see them bring back the virus for medic class that was cool. I just can't remember if that is from TFC or another Half-Life engine game called; Fire Arms.
Well I like to play a Medic because its great to team up with a Heavy them run the other team! Also if I get the odd kill I love doing the Medic awesome taunts!
Everyone loves the team Medic!
A good trick I like is having a Demoman, or Solider to damage them self so right when the gate opens at the beginning of the level I can Uber.

First post!

Last edited:

wcgold

What do you think of Gold Rush, the Medic Achievements, the Blutsauger, the Kritzkreig and the Ubersaw?
Sounds pretty sweet, too bad I have the 360 version.

What class would you like to see get new weapons/tools next?
Pyro.

I normally play as a Pyro, Scout, or Engineer. My favorite map is 2Fort.

Spire

soiya
What do you think of Gold Rush, the Medic Achievements, the Blutsauger, the Kritzkreig and the Ubersaw?
Gold Rush is great, although some of the Medic Achievements are ridiculous. I haven't used the weapons yet.

Sniper or Pyro.

I usually play as a Sniper, Scout or Soldier. Favourite map's Gravel Pit.

Jerre

Gogoat!
I bought the Orange Box instead. Which includes Half-Life 2 with episode 1 & 2, Portal & Team Fortress 2. I never have downloeded it from the free weekend. This game is now one of my 1# online games followed by CSS. It's awesome and funny!

Gold Rush is great. The Medic Archievements looking great, some of them are hard to reach. About the new weapons for the Medic, they look awesome. I need to work hard as a medic to earn those weapons i guess.

I would like to see the Scout with a new type of effective shotgun like the Sawnoff Shotgun. Or dual pistols instead of 1. Or the Soldier with a Thompson machine gun would be cool too.