• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Freewill [Discussion Thread]

Pyroli

Banned
Approved by Psychic

Hello once again Team! Welcome to our official discussion thread, here you may post any sort of questions you may have concerning the rp and it's workings. Don't be shy! I'll totally answer any and all questions.

Come here to see future mission plans, as well as just a free ground for discussion of the RP.

xx Spyro

RP Thread

Important Places

Haunted Mansion (Eterna Forest, Sinnoh Region): Team Freewill Base

Opelucid City (Unova Region): Main base of Rapture Operations

States Of The Regions

Kanto: A husk of what it used to be, hardly any buildings remain and most people have left the area. Signs of the bombing still show.

Johto: A war ground, a constant war against Team Rapture and other rebellious teams are fought here. It’s also a slave camp for innocent people Team Rapture has taken.

Hoenn: Flooded. Most cities have become, only a few cities remain that were on higher ground, or ones farther from the water.

Sinnoh: Abandoned. Team rapture is often patrolling Sinnoh to see if anyone is left amongst the dirt and the rust.

Unova: All of Unova is Team Rapture’s stronghold. They keep livestock, food, supplies, innocent people, and all the corrupted Pokemon.

__________________________________________________ _________

Cast

(Posted here like; Name/Codename/Region/Linked Pokemon)

Bug - River Nash/'Quantum'/Johto Region/Beedrill (ger9119)
Dark - Kevin Di Rocketto/'Rocket'/Kanto Region/Sableye (Eyepop)
Dragon - Jutta Flamme/'Brokenwing'/Sinnoh Region/Dragonair (TheSketchQueen)
Electric - Daniel Olstad/'Maestro'/Unova Region/Eelektross (Xander Kaiser)
Fighting - Mary Williams/'Aura'/Kanto Region/Lucario (TheSketchQueen)
Fire - Aiden Bradford/'Char'/Unova Region/Ninetails (TheSketchQueen)
Flying - Malorie Weaver/'Oswin'/Hoenn Region/Noctowl (SpyroxPikachu)
Ghost - Jenson Price/'Boo'/Kanto Region/Mismagius (fango pango)
Grass - Amelia Watson/’Ecanus’/Johto Region/Leafeon (SpyroxPikachu)
Ground - Autumn Bellum/'Moldwarp'/Sinnoh Region/Glisor (Nightdreamer)
Ice - Lilith Dian/'Tundra'/Hoenn Region/Dewgong (fango pango)
Normal - Kendra Park/'Acuity'/Sinnoh Region/Ursaring (ger9119)
Poison - Conrad Haggus-Wolfe/'Vulture'/Unova Region/Drapion (SpyroxPikachu)
Psychic - Marguerite “Verisk” Crimson/'Fredrika'/Hoenn Region/Elgyem (Chihaya01)
Rock - Seth Ambrose/'The Voice'/Kanto Region/Golem (Ger9119)
Steel - Gage McArthur/'Cowboy'/Hoenn Region/Aggron (ImAnOKIE12)
Water - Evan Fletcher/'Triton'/Johto Region/Lanturn (OceanicLanturn)

Last edited:
Well I'm reposting a couple questions here;
And a quick question, to those prowling Sinnoh, what weapons do they carry? Guns, pokemon, the mutated Pokemon?
Is it okay to tell a little tale before my character arrives at the Eterna Forest?
And what exactly is written on the posters for Team Freewill?

Sorry if I'm looking to much into this. ;p

Pyroli

Banned
Well I'm reposting a couple questions here;
And a quick question, to those prowling Sinnoh, what weapons do they carry? Guns, pokemon, the mutated Pokemon?
They hold themselves like soldiers, wearing a purple uniform with a gun and ammo attached to it. Grunts carry two Pokemon, usually non Primal. Admins however usually have one primal Pokemon and a larger gun.
Is it okay to tell a little tale before my character arrives at the Eterna Forest?
Of course! My first post delved a little more into Amelia's past and outlook on things. Have fun with it. c:
And what exactly is written on the posters for Team Freewill?
Team FREEWILL!
Ecanus wants you!
For the fight against Team Rapture we must stand together! Join me!

We operate in Sinnoh, you'll know the place when you see it!

Sorry if I'm looking to much into this. ;p

It's all good! Answers are in red m'dear. :>

ger9119

Really happy that the RPG has started , got one more character that i have to post

ger9119

Hmm maybe the new memebers of freewill are given these radios for we can use tyhem if groups are seprated for missions

Another quick question, what is the time of day at the base?
And I believe that almost all the characters have reached the base~~

ger9119

Waiting on sketchqueen for i could post all my characters at once

ger9119

Yay! Okay i just posted , sorry in advance if Seth Ambrose annoys anyone its the kind of direction i'm trying to go with the character

Pyroli

Banned
Welp. Uh.
I tried fango. And Im not sure about the guy who took steel... Also apologies for my own inactivity. Being in three extremely active rps is hard. I'll get a post in after my English exam today.