• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Freewill [Discussion Thread]

Sketchie

literally some guy
I asked him and he said people don't seem to be interested, so I suggested him a possible solution- VM the other people, and if they DON'T post a reply on if they want to keep going in a week or something, their character got scared and backed out. Those who want to keep going stay n the team. he hasn't gotten back to me yet...

Pyroli

Banned
I asked him and he said people don't seem to be interested, so I suggested him a possible solution- VM the other people, and if they DON'T post a reply on if they want to keep going in a week or something, their character got scared and backed out. Those who want to keep going stay n the team. he hasn't gotten back to me yet...

Firstly, school guys. School. I was seriously insane to start this rp at such a bad time between semesters. But hell, okay. I'll be posting tomorrow, if people don't reply to the next post in the thread they'll be booted, obviously.

Also I'm a girl but whatever lol

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Firstly, school guys. School. I was seriously insane to start this rp at such a bad time between semesters. But hell, okay. I'll be posting tomorrow, if people don't reply to the next post in the thread they'll be booted, obviously.

I still better finish my conversation with Sketch before I go on a trip. or I'll just do a flashback type of stuff if time restricts.

Sketchie

literally some guy

You're a girl!? *blushes* Aaaah... sorry 'bout that, Spyro.... *shame......*

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Its alright! Most people here assume I'm a boy so I've kinda gotten used to it. C:

Anyhow, I'll be posting after school. (GMT -7:00. Its juuust about 8:30 am.)

Hehe, I posted BEFORE you did... so that counts right?

Anyways, I'm off on another trip, but me and sketch sorta coordinated the convo already... xD

Eyepop

Ye Olde PopperOfEyes
Some quick questions before I throw Kevin into the mix and mess up everything:

1) How did people know to come to the Chateau? What prevents Team Rapture from understanding the message, as well?

2) Am I to assume that Team Rapture has no air-force presence? Seems to be that way, since we got a plan into the forest without any problems. Would we have to worry about aerial reconnaissance picking out the plane?

3) Does Team Rapture use an R as their logo? I thought it would be interesting for our heroes to assume Kevin is from Rapture upon his entrance (would allow us to see how each of them would respond to a real intruder).

4) It seems a bit indistinct to me how much time has passed since the distaster. For some of the characters, it appears to be years, for others days, maybe weeks.

While you're at it... could you please answer this? :O

Sketchie

literally some guy
I answer what I know, Eyepop.

1) How did people know to come to the Chateau? What prevents Team Rapture from understanding the message, as well?

1A) People came on their own methods. Mary came by a wailord, Jutta walked, and Aiden flew an airplane.

2) Am I to assume that Team Rapture has no air-force presence? Seems to be that way, since we got a plan into the forest without any problems. Would we have to worry about aerial reconnaissance picking out the plane?

2A) I dunno. Ask Spyro. In Aiden's post, he ignores that.

3) Does Team Rapture use an R as their logo? I thought it would be interesting for our heroes to assume Kevin is from Rapture upon his entrance (would allow us to see how each of them would respond to a real intruder).

3A) I dunno. Ask Spyro.

4) It seems a bit indistinct to me how much time has passed since the distaster. For some of the characters, it appears to be years, for others days, maybe weeks.

4A) All three of mine are years.

Pyroli

Banned
I'll answer your questions when I get to a computer Eyepop, my phone wont let me quote. So I'll be posting later tonight anyhow c:

Ocean, I know you're going on a trip so this doesn't concern you. But everyone else will be given one week to respond after I post. Your characters will be discluded if this is not followed.

Last edited:

Eyepop

Ye Olde PopperOfEyes
I shot him a PM directing him to the SU and this Discussion thread, explaining that there will probably be open spots soon.

Interestingly, he's posted that same character in multiple RPs today...

Pyroli

Banned
Howdy, peeps! I'm your new Dark-type, here to bring a shadow-y edge to y'all's RPing adventures! Bwehehehehehehe... hehe

Some quick questions before I throw Kevin into the mix and mess up everything:

During my first post as Miss. Ecanus, she mentions posters that she posted around the region explaining where the base was. With a certain code that only your special linked type could unlock. (I didn't mention this part but it's sort of important.) And that's what prevents Rapture from understanding.

Team Rapture relizes on the flying Pokemon that have been turned primal, not using modern technology like tanks, planes or boats. (Although they have guns and PDA's and whatnot.)

Team Rapture is actually loosely based on the splicers from Bioshock. (Which, if you've played Bioshock, is where the names Rose (Rosey, a form of big daddy) and Rapture (The under water city) come from.) So they dress more like they're from the 1940's-50's. Picture military outfits of this time.

Well, I left that up to the imagination. For Amelia, only two weeks have passed since her crew was murdered. Conrad is around the same, but Malorie has been affected for longer.

... I think that's it!

And also, Kevin can fulfill the trainer-circuit-completion for the entire group (he's based off of multiple Nuzlocke Challenges).

Anybody with questions about him, feel free to ask here or in PM!

Also, I'm still not fully going to explain why your character needed a special linked Pokemon. That... will be later of course c;

EDIT: Also I posted yeeee.

Last edited: