• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team G- I'll leave it at that.

oak46

Who am I?
Okay so I'd like to build a good team for the BS, so I got my sister to make a normal team she would use in-game... Without starter, without the monkey (surprisingly...), and it had to be balanced.

Also, as a side note, I would be picking and choosing from these pokemon for the Subway, so if you would like to suggest possible sets of three to use from these, go for it.

I'll post basics now, and EVs and Items I would like a little help on. Here goes.

Accelgor
Sticky Hold
Bold
-Bug Buzz
-Focus Blast
-Energy Ball
-Me First

Alder's Accelgor, without Hydration. Bold so it wont die from any physical attack.

Darmanitan
Sheer Force
Jolly
-Flare Blitz
-Superpower
-Rock Slide
-U-Turn

Ripped from POTW...

Jellicent
Cursed Body
Bold
-Will-o-Wisp/Toxic?
-Scald
-Hex
-Sludge Wave

Status, STAB and possible status, double Hex, and coverage. Bold for survivability.

Eelektross
Levitate
Quiet
-Thunderbolt
-Dragon Claw
-U-Turn
-Brick Break

Slow, but powerful. It also hits 10/17 for super effective damage, with the rest taking neutral damage. Quiet because I'd rather have a slow, diverse pokemon than have a mid-speed only attack one.

Excadrill
Sand Force
Jolly
-Swords Dance
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-X-Scissor/Shadow Claw/Toxic

Oh, its my double battle Excadrill but Jolly instead of Adamant.

Mienshao
Regenerator
Jolly
-Fake Out
-Hi Jump Kick
-U-Turn
-Stone Edge

Oh look, another POTW...

Rate away.