• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Galactic Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magician_Ruwla

If there is already a thread on this, delete this one.

Well.. So far we had alot Galactic encounters comparing to Hoenn and Johto/Kanto.

Let's discuss the characters here..
Mars: Well, she did have a good appearence but her Purugly was a fail. I'd like to see more of her in Lake Verity (If they showcase that event)

Saturn: Well, we've seen him the most, and his Toxicroak too. I love that Toxicroak is soo strong that it used Dark Pulse and Mud Bomb on the first appearence. Also, I wonder how it's rivalry with Croagunk will end, ofcourse, Croagunk will beat it eventually.. (I think?)

Jupiter: Well, she was already my favorite among the Galactic. Her Skuntank is well.. really an "evil" Pokémon; Lazy, sneaky and not to forget it's brute power with that Hyper Beam.

Cyrus: Well.. I dunno he's still a freak too me, and I was dissapointed when we didn't see his Pokémon, but even though, he made a really good first appearence too me.

firelovindocker

I WANT MORE CYRUS
i'm hoping that cyrus handles his houndoom ( assuming he has one ) like giovanni handled persian

HoennMaster

csisps_26

Roark <3
Ofcourse, we have to get the Lake Legends, Saturn quitting Team Galactic, Spear Pillar.. Alot more to come..
Underlined. But the anime's Saturn seems to know of Team Galactic's plan unlike the game. Unless you have a hidden meaning to what you typed. Even though, seeing him quit Team Galactic would be very amusing. Villain ---> Good guy. WOW. Then Brock's Croagunk will still wrestle Toxicroak... or not.

But like everyone said, "I CAN'T WAIT" but I'll elaborate. "I can't wait for more excitement", since DP/DPBD is full of surprises. o.0

Magician_Ruwla

Underlined. But the anime's Saturn seems to know of Team Galactic's plan unlike the game. Unless you have a hidden meaning to what you typed. Even though, seeing him quit Team Galactic would be very amusing. Villain ---> Good guy. WOW. Then Brock's Croagunk will still wrestle Toxicroak... or not.

But like everyone said, "I CAN'T WAIT" but I'll elaborate. "I can't wait for more excitement", since DP/DPBD is full of surprises. o.0

If he quits Galactic, he could inform our "heroes" where to find Galactic

csisps_26

Roark <3
If he quits Galactic, he could inform our "heroes" where to find Galactic

Exactly. That's what I'm suppose to mean. As in, fun to watch a bad guy turn good kind of thing. ...Or maybe it's an evil Galactic plan to lure our heroes into doing something... Who knows? Maybe it will happen. DP/DPBD is full of 'look-behind-you-BOO' surprises. Without guesses/announcements/knowledge of plots, suddenly WHAM. Surprise in a certain somewhere in Diamond & Pearl. We'll see, we'll see.

Torpoleon

It's like talking to a wall.
You sohuld inform a mod about this. I undertsnad you. nyways, what if when the heroes get to lake Avcuity that Team Gaactic/ Hunter J make an apeearance!

firelovindocker

yea all i want is a final showdown at their HQ maybe an arc

Yeti

Banned
Mates what are you talking about... Saturn never quit in the games, he's the one remaining at the Veilstone headquarters post-E4/defeat. He was left in charge of the team, pondering where to take it.
Now in Platinum, Mars and Jupiter actually quit cause they think Pluto is too much of a lamer to provide the same level of quality lulz as Cyrus did. Pluto gets arrested and Cyrus is just off chillin'... like a villain. o)

They better get to the Spear Pillar and be like using the Red Chain to summon Dialga/Palkia before Ash & co finally defeats them. We need some success for the bad guys.

thunderblade12

Ideally we will get atleast 3 more Team Galactic arcs if they aree going to follow the games.

1. Canalave Library where the lake explodes and everyone feels the earthquake
2. Near Snowpoint when the group gets to the final lake may be the lake arc
3. Final showdown on Mt Coronet/Sphere Pillar/Torn World. Saturn, Jupiter, Mars and Cyrus are defeated. Hopefully Brock settles the score with Saturn so he won't be completely useless as always, Dawn and Jun can take Mars and Jupiter and Ash/Paul can team up to take on Cyrus. Legendarys make their anime appearence, the 3 pixies, dragons and arceus

Now if they wanna be extra nice and add every single detail of the game they can add in the Pluto/Heatran thing in the Battle Zone during a filler arc in the Battle Frontier or something

csisps_26

Roark <3
3. Final showdown on Mt Coronet/Sphere Pillar/Torn World. Saturn, Jupiter, Mars and Cyrus are defeated. Hopefully Brock settles the score with Saturn so he won't be completely useless as always, Dawn and Jun can take Mars and Jupiter and Ash/Paul can team up to take on Cyrus. Legendarys make their anime appearence, the 3 pixies, dragons and arceus

Yellow - You mean Croagunk vs. Toxicroak? I'll love to see that! Another epic battle between to adorable (YES, I said adorable. People think they're freaky D:<) froggy fighting each other. Wow. Just plain wow!

Orange - You know how happy I'll be watching that?! Them, teaming up again will be pure awesome. Unless they argue like the tag battle, then um... Cyrus will squish them instead of Ash & Paul defeating him -_-"...

Team Galactic being defeated by our amazing (yeah, exaggerated) heroes would be a sight to see. Hope it'll happen, seeing that Team Galactic has to have another arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.