• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

team galactic??

Guy

I don't know!
I really liked team galaxy better...and the name was changed just because of another lame action show...jeez...nintendo should sue them, not change the name!

Jorah

What do I put here?
Team Galexy just reminded me of chocolate. Evil organisation=/=Chocolate

I think Galactic is better.

i think the name will work out in the Pokemon series as i dont picture Ash going " oo gosh it's those darned team galaxy...." i see "it's those dumb team galactic members again.. PIKACHU THUNDERBOLT!!"

lol but that's just IMO

That's what I think too, Team Galexy just doesn't seem like an evil organisations name...or it might just be because I'm thinking of chocolate again. Sorry, I just eaten some Galexy...

Seth_X_of_Fortree

Torterra Firma
They did it because there is a retarted show named TEam Galexy too. At first when I saw the title I thought it was 4th gen pokemon. Du,Duuu,Duuuhhh.Xp

Are you saying I'm terarded for wanting Team Galaxy?

Screw the show. It's not like, the only people who can be on Team Galaxy, even fictionally, is anime charecters.

Gentleman Skeleton

Team Galactic is a strange name. Almost as strange as renaming Swallow, Gulp (look at the Pokemon.com D/P and look at the thing about Munchlax) At least I assume they're renaming Swallow, Gulp.

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
I like Galactic, Sound evil. =)

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Team Galactic is a strange name. Almost as strange as renaming Swallow, Gulp (look at the Pokemon.com D/P and look at the thing about Munchlax) At least I assume they're renaming Swallow, Gulp.

I thought we already had swallow as a real attack? Stockpile, Spit up,
Swallow? Hm.

I really don't care about the name. Both sound fine to me, and its just a minor detail that everyone will get used to.

sausagewalls

yes very true and we do already have a move called swallow so i dont know what your on about ?

mrhiyuck

curious
Listen, if we get Galactic out of Galaxy, it's actually something to be thankful for. Galactic is the same word of Galaxy in a different tense. It's a lot better than what could of been Team Space or something really poor like that. Just be happy with it.

Icey

Master Of Rayquaza
team galactic has a more powerful feel to it. galaxy was just kinda corny

Skylink

Epitome of Eloquence
Well, was it really nessesary to change Rukario, to Lucario? No.

Was it nessesary to change Zoro, to Zolo? No.

If you pay close attention to Name Changes in ANYTHING. You'll notice that R and L is always switched when going from Japanese to English. So, although it isn't "necessary", it is proper.

And believe me Galaxy to Galactic is a MUCH better change in my opinion. In fact you guys should be happy about this kind of change. If any of you played/watched the MegaMan Battle Network series, you'd be grateful of the minor changes you get in pokémon.

Keegan™

Actually is a good name I mean it could have been worse like Team Space,Team Astro or Team Cosmo.

*shuders* That would of been seriously bad. I'm glad they made it not that but Team Galactic is still not as good as Team Galaxy.