• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

*rising star*

THE GREAT RAN ;)
This is a cute clan I swear.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees

Clan Forum Rules said:
8. Clanmembers can only post in clan threads they're actually a part of. War Challenges etc will all be done via PM or VM. People not a part of the clan they are posting in can post there only IF THEY INTEND TO JOIN. By posting another clan with the intention to join it, if you're already a part of an active clan, then you're not a part of that clan anymore.

People not in the clan need to stop posting in here.

Sweet Dreams

TAKE MAH APPLES
But that's the only way we're getting any posts anyways :<

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
OKAY SO.

Likely a war with Time to Rise on the horizon.

Wizard of 'Cos

Hi I'm Joe
I'm assuming that it's gonna be done on Wi-Fi? No-ones actually adressed that so some clarification would be good, as I wouldn't be able to battle if it was.

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
Battles will be on both WiFi and PO depending on the users.

windsong

WEST SIDE
holy **** you got cos out of hiding

Pokemon Online name(s): windsong
Timezone: gmt -8
What is love?: moonlit strolls on the beach
I enjoy moonlit strolls on the beach: love
How well do you rate yourself as a battler?: bshax
What is Wizard of 'Cos's favourite clothing item to wear after a day at school?: a lovely moonlit stroll on the beach

hobby

Damn, war coming up soon means I need to get my act together and actually get my team into some kind of functional state.

Well, when something is true, something is true.

ATTENTION
time to rise for some reason is gone and that means no clan war sorry
-mike the zoroark co leader of time to rise

Witch of 'Cos

i love the pee pees
holy **** you got cos out of hiding

Pokemon Online name(s): windsong
Timezone: gmt -8
What is love?: moonlit strolls on the beach
I enjoy moonlit strolls on the beach: love
How well do you rate yourself as a battler?: bshax
What is Wizard of 'Cos's favourite clothing item to wear after a day at school?: a lovely moonlit stroll on the beach

WELCOME TO TEAM GOOD I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY

ATTENTION
time to rise for some reason is gone and that means no clan war sorry
-mike the zoroark co leader of time to rise

Yeah I noticed that the leader had been banned =/. Guess the war is off.

You should battle the black ice clan. I'm one of the top battlers so yeah. Challenge us (again)

To my memory, Black Ice is about to be in a war.

Sweet Dreams

TAKE MAH APPLES
I swear we're not meant to have a war.

Wizard of 'Cos was hiding?

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Pokemon Online name(s): Gren_Draco
Timezone: GMT
What is love?: This wierd thing that happens in Disney movies, usually when somebody is just about to die.
I enjoy moonlit strolls on the beach: I live near a river, if that counts? But the water's muddy and I'm pretty sure sewage gets pumped there.
How well do you rate yourself as a battler?: 11, cause I'm one of those badass people who think's it's hilarious to rate myself as 11 when given a choice out of ten.
What is Wizard of 'Cos's favourite clothing item to wear after a day at school?: Nothing. He likes the breeze around his privates as he strolls through his place of residence.

As I have arrived, things just got sexier.

Sweet Dreams

TAKE MAH APPLES
Pokemon Online name(s): Gren_Draco
Timezone: GMT
What is love?: This wierd thing that happens in Disney movies, usually when somebody is just about to die.
I enjoy moonlit strolls on the beach: I live near a river, if that counts? But the water's muddy and I'm pretty sure sewage gets pumped there.
How well do you rate yourself as a battler?: 11, cause I'm one of those badass people who think's it's hilarious to rate myself as 11 when given a choice out of ten.
What is Wizard of 'Cos's favourite clothing item to wear after a day at school?: Nothing. He likes the breeze around his privates as he strolls through his place of residence.

As I have arrived, things just got sexier.

I love your answers, so much. Will you be my friend?

Sweet Dreams

TAKE MAH APPLES
Only if we go on long moonlit walks together, preferably down a dark alley where I can steal all of your belongings.

Well sure, you seem like a great friend, offering to hold all my things for me as we walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.