• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Hax Hatred

~Heaven Help Us~

I'm using Blissey myself, but i have the cleric one. Aromatherapy Softboiled Flamethrower and ThunderWave. Is it a better alternative to use a WishBliss?

I'm using Blissey myself, but i have the cleric one. Aromatherapy Softboiled Flamethrower and ThunderWave. Is it a better alternative to use a WishBliss?

It depends on your team.

WishBliss requires Wish AND Protect to be effective, which leaves it just two attacking moves. If your team can't comphensate for this you may be best off with Softboiled.

Rhys29

Encore
OP has been updated.

yee

first off, i really like this team. i made an annoyer team once when i was a noob, of course jirachi and breloom were standard :) this version is so good it almost inspired me to make a completely new team! the basic point of annoying pokemon is doing exactly what you would expect but still screwing you over, and you got that covered.

The biggest problem would have to be the salamence/magnezone combo, zone can take out jirachi at the start and mence can just sweep from there, u-turn may not be as annoying as revenging mence with ice punch but it is good at scouting for zone and breaks sashes. i cant think of any other way to revenge mence and it isnt good to be weak to common pokemon on an annoying team but gimmick teams usually arent perfect so luring the trouble pokemon out with and killing them behind a substitute would have to be the best way to deal with them, for example salamence will not be able to deal with machamp at all if it has a substitute so whatever they send in is guranteed to be crippled by a super-effective move or confusion, so getting subs up is the priority, good prediction will probably be more annoying than a cresselia.

Theres probably nothing i can tell you that you dont already know so ill just stop here :)

Dresden

Pokémon Master
So, I'm trying your team out on shoddy today to find out how good your idea is. Only 1 ragequit so far, but it's a pretty solid team. Kudos for this idea. It's frickin' genius. If anybody asks me how I thought of it, I'll be like "hell no, it was all rhys."

randomspot555

I'm using this team on Shoddy, and a few notes.

This is the WAY to use Machamp. I used a Scarf variant early on in Shoddy and it sucked. So very little can switch into this.

But I'm having some trouble with Jirachi. Magnezone switch ins are a huge pain, though somewhat rare. It's only in the case of a lead that is outclassed by Jirahci, like Gyarados. Gyarados would HATE a scarf.

I'm considering testing out U-Turn to be able to scout, because I do love scouting leads. Gyarados leads mean I can switch to Rotom. Losing Ice Punch will suck to take care of Dragons in the mid-late game, but it might be worth it. I can a

I know Rhys and I discussed via VMs about Rotom and screens vs sub (a while back). Scizor is dealing too much damage when only burned. The standard Lawn-Rotom set I'm usign with WOW and Reflect makes the damage almost laughable, so I'll probably be taking Sub off of Rotom and putting on Reflect.

I am not convinced that Payback is necessary for ghost types on Machamp. I've been having a lot of fun with Fire Punch.

I haven't used Blissey in such a long time, but since no one uses Specs sweepers anymore, she can wall all these support-ish support Pokemon to no end. I love it. She spreads around Thunder Waves like no tomorrow. Not quite sure if I'm getting enough mileage out of Ice Beam though. I'm gonna test out Aromatherapy/Heal Bell.

This team is not SR weak, but Toxic Spikes/Spikes can be quite annoying. Roserade is easy enough to stop, and the only guy who suffers too much is Machamp. But every time I see Tentacruel, I just impulsively switch to Rotom to block Rapid Spin, and I've been seeing Toxic Spikes being layed down instead. But Machamp is the driving force behind physical attacking on this team. So advice? Or maybe recommend a Guts variant?

Also, is it just me, or are less people exploding their lead Metagross?