• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilo

BEAUTIFUL!
Alakazam
Lax
-Psychic
-Energy Ball
-Focus Blast
-Dark Pulse

Charizard
Impish
-Heatwave
-Solarbeam
-Sunny day
-EarthQuake

Milotic
Modest
-Ice Beam
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Surf

Togekiss

Hasty
-Flamethrower
-AuraSphere
-Air Slash
-Ancient Power

Metagross

Sassy
-Earthquake
-Explosion
-Meteor Mash
-Zen Headbutt

Salamence
Jolly
-Dragon Claw
-Crunch
-Stone Edge
-Giga Impact

I think it needs some work. I'm hoping somebody can point me in the right direction. Also, I'm not sure what items to give them. It's tempting to just get 6 leftovers and give them all that...but i'm not sure what's BEST.

Thank you!

Dragon Tamer Troy

NEXT TIME POST EXPLINATIONS, EVS, and actually have somewhere for people to start other than, "Oh here's my team! Fix it for meh!!!"

;006;
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)
EVs: 252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spd
Item: Salac Berry
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
- Substitute
- Belly Drum

You MUST have a 30 IV for HP to use this set. First, switch into something Charizard scars off then use Substitute. Use Belly Drum as they destroy your sub and your Salac Berry will activate, you will have maximum attack, and your Blaze Ability will be activated boosting the power of fire moves (Fire Punch). It's safe to say at this point you'll be sweeping anything you touch.

;065;
Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SAtk/ 252 Spd
Item: Choice Specs
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Shadow Ball
- Trick

Basic Specs. Alakazam.

;350;
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)
EVs: 124 HP/ 252 Def/ 132 SpA
Item: Flame Orb
- Hypnosis
- Dragon Pulse
- Recover
- Surf

With this moveset you can effectively counter Dragons and even the infamous YacheChomp. Hypnosis is for support and if you decide to lead with Milotic she can beat out Bronzong. Flame Orb makes Milotic a status sponge and also increases her defense thanks to Marvel Scale. Surf is for STAB and respectable damage. Recover is self-explanatory.

;468;
Nature: Calm (+SDef, -Atk)
EVs: 252 HP/ 6 Def/ 252 SpD
Item: Leftovers
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Aura Sphere
- Thunder Wave

The idea is simple. First paralyze them, then Air Slash them. This set works really well and after all is said and done, they're about a 35% chance your opponent will even get an attack in over Togekiss.

;376;
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SAtk)
EVs: 152 HP/ 252 Atk/ 104 Spe
Item: Shuca Berry
- Agility
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Explosion

Agility makes you faster than almost anyone, without Choice Scarf. Then you pound things with Meteor Mash and Earthquake. When your on your last legs use Explosion and sink everything into the pits of hell with you. GGz! Shuca Berry is there so things like SacrfChomp can't ruin your hustle.

;373;
Nature: Rash (+SAtk, -SDef)
EVs: 120 Atk/ 252 SpA/ 136 Spe
Item: Life Orb
- Brick Break
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Crunch

Brick Break and Crunch let you take down the common walls: Cresselia and Blissey. Draco Meteor puts a huge dent in anything it hits, and Fire Blast pounds things like Skarmory and Bronzong. Life Orb provides extra damage, but I doubt you're taking many hits with this set anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.