• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team help

McGwee

UU Lover <3
Alright I need some options on my battling team. Now before I list them i'm saying this now as a disclaimer, i use pokemon i like not ones that are "good". I use ones that I think are good, like Lopunny (which owns) or Leafeon (also owns) I dont want anyone to tell me to get garchomp or whichever OU because they are a better version of whatever I have. Everyone clear? I would like to stick to UU-BL tiers the most but if you can agure a good case for a NU im game to try it. I like very few OU I also need to say that I can't spell to save my life
Alrighty
Here's what I got so far:

Houndoom:(Flash Fire)<---dont really care
Sunny day
Flamethrower
HP Fighting
Solarbeam

Absol: (Superlucky)(crit item)
night slash
psycho cutter
slash

Leafeon:
Leaf blade
X-scissor
Swords dance
*either syn or return or something

Breloom:
Spore
Seed bomb
Mach punch
Focus Punch
(not really liking this build thou)

Gengar:
Shadowball

Rattata: <3<3
Endevior
quick attack
sucker punch
pursuit

yeah * means that i need moves and if you have any ideas feel free to post it. I need a water type but i find that I dislike most of them besides Vappy or Milotic so yeah...

McGwee

UU Lover <3
oh um lets see... Theres a pattern here wonder if you can see it... ^ ^;

houndoom:
Hasty-some what vain
evs: 6/0/0/252/0/252

Absol:
Jolly-a little quick tempered
6/252/0/0/0/252

Gengar:
Mild-Often dozes off
6/0/0/252/0/252

Leafeon:
Impish-often dozes off
6/252/252/0/0/0

Breloom:
Jolly-strong willed (Poison heal)
6/252/0/0/0/252

And as for my rattata i haven't actually gotten around to making him yet but i was think of either Jolly or adamant...prolly adamant with guts and i was going to evs him like this:
6/252/0/0/0/252

But im not loving it so yeah

also i could some defense but i dislike most defensive pokemons but hey thats how it works.

Matt.Kingsley

Giratina Fan
Alright I need some options on my battling team. Now before I list them i'm saying this now as a disclaimer, i use pokemon i like not ones that are "good". I use ones that I think are good, like Lopunny (which owns) or Leafeon (also owns) I dont want anyone to tell me to get garchomp or whichever OU because they are a better version of whatever I have. Everyone clear? I would like to stick to UU-BL tiers the most but if you can agure a good case for a NU im game to try it. I like very few OU I also need to say that I can't spell to save my life
Alrighty
Here's what I got so far:

Absol: (Superlucky)(crit item)
night slash
psycho cutter
slash

Breloom:
Spore
Seed bomb
Mach punch
Focus Punch

Gengar:
Shadowball

yeah * means that i need moves and if you have any ideas feel free to post it. I need a water type but i find that I dislike most of them besides Vappy or Milotic so yeah...

Absol should have razor wind.

Breloom is ok.
Give it a toxis orb to self heal as well as only being able to be confused, Leech seeded, infactuated or flinched.

Gengar should have Hypnosis, Dream eater, and nightmare.

Thats all.

Last edited:

McGwee

UU Lover <3
hmmmm i personally dont really like razor wind as a move and i was planning on giving breloom a toxic orb

I've seen a sleep gengar before i know it can mess people up but... i dunno not really feeling it.

Houndoom:(Flash Fire)<---dont really care You should, Early Bird is vastly inferior
@Life Orb
Timid nature, 4 HP/252 SpA/252 Spd
Nasty Plot
Fire Blast
HP Fighting go for HP Flying if you play UU)
Dark Pulse

Absol: (Superlucky)@Life Orb
Adamant nature, 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Swords Dance
Sucker Punch
Pursuit
Superpower

Leafeon:@Life Orb
Jolly, 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spd
Leaf blade
Quick Attack
Swords dance
Return

Breloom:Poison Heal @Toxic Orb
Jolly, 236 HP/248 Def/24 Spe
Spore
Leech Seed
Substitute
Focus Punch

Gengar: @Life Orb
Shadowball
Substitute
HP Fire
Focus Blast

Rattata: <3<3
Endevior
quick attack
sucker punch
pursuit

wat
If you're not using FEAR then you should be using Guts abuse Raticate. Team has so many holes in it but you seem to be picky so meh. You also lack Stealth Rock, which is probably something worth including, and I suggest removing Rattata or something.

dpdude

teehee
also, a breloom set that i used that worked pretty well was:
breloom@toxic orb
jolly
252atk,252spe,4hp
spore
swords dance
mach punch
seed bomb

works like a charm

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Absol should have razor wind.

Breloom is ok.
Give it a toxis orb to self heal as well as only being able to be confused, Leech seeded, infactuated or flinched.

Gengar should have Hypnosis, Dream eater, and nightmare.

Thats all.

No. Razor Wind sucks. Hard. It's worse than Hyper Beam.
Gengar should not have that horrible combo, it's way too unreliable.

McGwee

UU Lover <3
lol yeah i know my team has sooooooo many holes but I like playing with ones I like but thanks for the advice

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
^ There is no need to EV a FEAR Ratatta. It will do its job no matter what its EVs are. By the way , can you edit them into the first post please?