• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team I dont know wat yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
;392;Infernape @ Expert Belt
Hasty
- Grass Knot
- U-Turn
- Flamethrower
- Close Combat

Mixed Sweeper

;445;Garchomp @ Leftovers
Jolly
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Physical Sweeper

;376;Metagross @ Wide Lens
Careful
- Magnet Rise
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt
- Meteor Mash

Physical Sweeper/ Dual Wall

;094;Gengar @ Life Orb
Timid
- Destiny Bond
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

Special Sweeper

;350;Milotic@ Wise Glasses
Bold
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Ice Beam
- Surf

Special Sweeper/ Dual Wall

I forgot wat i was gonna say atm........ill edit the post later if i remember XD

RATE MY TEAM PLZ any criticism is good i guess......

Your team is all sweepers minus milotic and possibly metagross not to mention there's only 5 pokemon.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
i was going more off the wall than the standard agility and explosion metagross which are sweepers, mine is more like a tank.....so is milotic.....they both do nicely on taking any type of hit and also giving them

so 3 sweepers and 2 tanks XD

well i havent been giving the 6th much thought since i dont use wifi and i was using Skarm as an HM slave XD, but i might consider it coz i might get PBR, i was thinking of another wall but i dont know wat yet......

Last edited:

SAIRAM

For Garchomp Rock Slide/Fire Fang>Stone edge.
For Gengar Sludge Bomb>Destiny Bond.
boymeetusername is right but it's no problem.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
i know the rule that to choose the more accurate move, but i see people put Fire Blasts on Garchomps, and that has 80% accuracy too so why should Stone edge be any different? plus it has the high-critical hit ratio and Gengar alone is enough for Skarmory so i dont need Fire Fang

i was going off the wall w/ Gengar too XD i just really want to take down something annoying w/ Destiny Bond like a Blissey or something if worst come to worse lol

poke_rulez17

Dialga Master
Uh..what the heck is up with some of these natures!?! o_O

And on Metagross dont even bother with Magnet Rise. Give it Agility or Explosion. I have a Metagross myself and it owns with Explosion. xD

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
i was going more off the wall than the standard agility and explosion metagross which are sweepers, mine is more like a tank

yea i want my Metagross to be tank rather than a sweeper to make up for the fact that i dont have a wall

and the natures are for that reason, Infernape, Garchomp and Gengar all have Speed Natures since theyre sweepers and need speed for that reason. And Metagross boosts in special defense and Milotic in defense making them dual walls at the same time sweepers.

canyoubeatme111

Im still lonely
i would perfer focus sash on ape instead of expert belt and T-punch> u-turn

damn gyradose...

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Ive come a long way since mah noobie days....

@ canyoubeatme111 this thread is over 10 months old, why the hell did you bump it?.....

Raito lock plz

Reno

so adorable...
I was sitting here thinking..

"Wow.. is Blue Ace mocking new players or something?"

To be honest the 10 month bump made me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.