1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team in Pokémon White

Discussion in '5th Gen In-Game RMT' started by Kabutopzilla, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Kabutopzilla

Kabutopzilla En Prócsem

Team in Pokémon White

Here's my in-game team for Pokémon White:

NOTE: Some of these Pokémon were bred for competitive play, but I still use them in-game a lot.

"(?)" indicates an area I'm not sure of/-might- (or certainly) need(s) improving.

Serperior @ Miracle Seed (?)
    Relaxed
    -Leaf Blade
    -Giga Drain
    -Gastro Acid
    -Coil

Aside from the item, I think this one's pretty good. I use Serperior rather often as a wall, because it makes such a damn good one.

Archeops @ Nothing
    Mild*
    -Acrobatics (why he holds nothing)
    -Rock Slide
    -Earthquake
    -U-Turn

*I know Mild isn't the BEST nature for an Archeops, but I got tired after SRing for the perfect fossil for so long, so I settled for an Archen with 31 Atk IVs and a Mild nature. I could breed him to perfection now that I have a Power Bracer, though.

Chandelure @ (?)
    Modest
    Flame Body
    -Flamethrower
    -Psychic
    -Shadow Ball
    -Energy Ball

Bred this one to perceived perfection. Has 31 IVs in Sp. Atk and Speed. Max EVs in Sp. Atk, and a considerable amount in Speed, with the rest going to either Defense or Sp. Defense, or HP. I think that, with something along the lines of a Choice Scarf, this thing can be a good Special Sweeper given the coverage I gave it with this moveset.

Scizor @ (?)
    Brave
    Technician
    -Bullet Punch
    -Bug Bite
    -Swords Dance
    -Brick Break (?)

Back in SoulSilver, I bred this one to just about perfection, with 31 Attack IVs and high Defense IVs. It wasn't particularly easy to obtain Bug Bite, either.

Bullet Punch, and Scizor in general, assisted me in defeating my first Wi-Fi opponent in a live Wi-Fi match.

Tyranitar @ (?)
    Brave
    -Stone Edge
    -Crunch
    -Earthquake
    -Ice Punch*

*At Lv. 82, killed Cynthia's Lv. 77 Garchomp in one hit with this move. Wasn't even critical.

My Tyranitar from SoulSilver was also bred to perceived perfection, with 31 IVs in Attack and Defense, and unlike most others on my team, it maintains a "relatively superior potential overall". Aside from Ice Punch (if anything), I don't think the moveset needs much tweaking. But then, you guys can suggest otherwise.

I also plan on including a Haxorus with 31 Attack IVs soon; I have no idea what I'm going to teach it, though. Any suggestions?

So how's my team?

2. Zhanton

Zhanton le quant-à-soi

Chandelure
    -Calm Mind
    -Shadow Ball
    -Flamethrower
    -Energy Ball

Calm Mind to boost his Special Attack to an insanely unbeatable level. Since you're now using CM, obviously don't use a Choice item. Possibly LO, I think?

3. Monochromatic

Monochromatic A.k.a: Nemo

Even though you use this In-game, I highly suggest putting it in a Competitive RMT.

Since I'm not that experienced competitively, I'd say take a look at Serperior's POTW Article if you need help on him.